NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

No hotlinking please is easily the most popular movie bought by N-Europe users, I really should check it out.

The sequel No Hotlinking Please 2: Judgement Day is even better.

The film is meant to be The Terminator. Fuckthisshittttt.

They have a pretty decent system for chasing down payments you didn't receive, however getting the cash back can take months (and months).

I had Virgin installed in December (also the 30mb package!) and had to chase down the cashback from quidco. But a few mouse clicks for £160 was no real issue.

First five issue of this.

tumblr_mcyjrq3ExS1qbo3cmo1_1280.jpg

Spider-Man, a lil black kid. Who'd have thought?

The annoying thing is all five issues have him with his costume on, yet he doesn't actually recieve it (From S.H.I.E.L.D!) until the end of issue five.

And the compilation of Avengers Vs X-Men.

Avengers_vs._X-Men_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

I tried not to waste money on anything stupid at the Expo, so I just got a Brock t-shirt and...

10wprnb.jpg

Thwomp cushion :D Though I may now have nightmares of Stone Cyclone Galaxy! I loved and hated that place in equal measure, it was so hard but at the same time, I hadn't become that immersed and involved in a single level on a platformer since Mario 64.

Oh God, you must sneak up behind people on the sofa and throw that at their head.

This from ebay (picture from seller):

$(KGrHqRHJFMFEUZEm2Q2BRHQcjp-GQ~~60_12.JPG

60€. Might be a bit much, but fuck it. Getting paid in a few days and I already have some money to spare.

This for an epic sandwich tonight:

cimg4832.jpg

Newcon(?) Meat. Clearly advertises to the natives here than both Horse and Beef are used in this fabulous, corned beef-like meat. It's pretty delicious, but I'm open to the possibility the ongoing controversy back home makes it even better.

This from ebay (picture from seller):

$(KGrHqRHJFMFEUZEm2Q2BRHQcjp-GQ~~60_12.JPG

60€. Might be a bit much, but fuck it. Getting paid in a few days and I already have some money to spare.

Great purchase :yay:

Is the bottom half going yellow..? I hate that some of the old consoles do that :hmm: The front of my Gamecube has suffered from it, sadly :weep:

Is that the Nexus 10? So few people seem bothered about that despite its ridiculously high res screen, all the focus is on the Nexus 7. That looks fantastic though.

My latest purchases, two new brake pads and disks, new handbrake cable, brake fluid, spark plugs, oil, water, new tire... cost... £somuchImaycry

My latest purchases, two new brake pads and disks, new handbrake cable, brake fluid, spark plugs, oil, water, new tire... cost... £somuchImaycry

H-O-L-Y Shit.

I'm really not looking forward to my MOT/Service in June. My car is squeaking alot when breaking now, so I'm sure they'll sting me with brake pads & disks.

I knew mine needed doing though and I don't skimp on brakes. Two things to look after in life, teeth and brakes!

But some garages like Kwik Fit and Halfrauds will tell you that you need new pads just because of a tiny bit of wear, and they will charge a lot for the parts (but again, I would never get 'value' options). Squeaking brakes might just mean they need a clean or a quick sand.

Is that the Nexus 10? So few people seem bothered about that despite its ridiculously high res screen, all the focus is on the Nexus 7. That looks fantastic though.

It is indeed the Nexus 10 which I haven't put down since it arrived. I really like the Nexus 7 (a few friends have one) but I have a HTC One X which is good enough and big enough for "on the move" so decided to go for the 10 which will not be leaving the house.

The screen is quite ridiculous. HD movies are very impressive as are the games that are optimised for it. Web browsing is a breeze. Very happy so far. :love:

Is the bottom half going yellow..?

Yes, it is, but I don't really mind. Just bought it to play games and relive my childhood :)

PRODUCT_FLOWERS_Oriental_Blossom_large.jpg

Mother's day gift ordered to her place of work.

Was close to just saying "I'll buy you something when I come back for Easter".

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

had a bootleg version sitting on my shelf for years so i decided to shell out for this

248f7b777c075a59abc98dffeac4510a.png

easyjet.jpg

That's right, the big orange sardine box!

Flights to Geneva for an animation festival in France.

Someone was asking how much Firefly was on Blu-Ray. Then I noticed something was out in a couple of months and I was compelled to pre-order it:

81dkaDvcWrL._AA1500_.jpg

(Although you can't see the embossing in that image)