NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Just put the deposit down for a studio basically the same as this bar a colour change from June 29th in London (Hoxton). I have no money ever now.

74968_StudioFlatSilver_IMG_07_0000_max_620x414.jpg

74968_StudioFlatSilver_IMG_08_0000_max_620x414.jpg

51tqMJpbMTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I was pretty happy to find that the Blu Ray - coded for region B supposedly - works on my region A Blu Ray player! :D (I have an NTSC PS3) I will be borrowing some other region B discs to see if it was a one-off or not.

Great film btw :) I didn't get to see it at the cinema.

When we were selling our house one of the agents came round to value it, and he was telling us about his great fish eye camera lens that made rooms look bigger than they were. The problem was that we were also buying at the same time and didn't trust the photos of any of the properties from that agent from that point on.

Coolness - those are good headphones. Especially for free!

I used to have some of them (they broke 3 times...) but the sound quality is really good. I just didn't take much care if them as I used them constantly. :weep:

They are excellent and a BIG step up from what I already had, better with the HTC which has an in built beats audio thingy.

I'm sure these won't last that long they look fragile and I break/lose headphones really quickly. :p

He's saying the chair looks unusually wide, implying that they've used visual trickery to make the room appear longer than it really is.

Sheesh, Moogle.

I just ordered 30Mbps fibre from Virgin Media. By the time it reaches full price (inc line rental), it will be £4 more than my current 7Mbps ASDL with Sky. Before that, it will be free for two months then half price for another 4 months.

Seemed like a much fairer deal than when I looked just over a year ago.

Edit: Also, this arrived today

vuufkfP.jpg

He's saying the chair looks unusually wide, implying that they've used visual trickery to make the room appear longer than it really is.

Sheesh, Moogle.

Aha, it does look a little longer than it was when I was there. But it's still a very decent size, especially for a studio.

I just ordered 30Mbps fibre from Virgin Media. By the time it reaches full price (inc line rental), it will be £4 more than my current 7Mbps ASDL with Sky. Before that, it will be free for two months then half price for another 4 months.

Seemed like a much fairer deal than when I looked just over a year ago.

Did our conversations have anything to do with this? :p

Apart from on PS3 downloads, my 30 meg package with Virgin has been brilliant. There was a month late last year where it dropped off fairly frequently, but after a few complaints they actually credited me with a discount to make up for it, and an engineer brought me a new router (which didn't help but didn't cost me anything, either).

You are capped on-peak after excessive downloads like most dsl providers but it's not too bad. Been tempted repeatedly to up to a higher speed.

Hope you used Quidco, @Cube!

Hope you used Quidco, @Cube!

I tried it once, never got my payment then I totally forgot it existed.

Oh. Just £160 £28.50 £70 cashback you're missing out on. No biggie.

My quidco:

Edited by Shorty

Oh. Just £160 cashback you're missing out on. No biggie.

£70, actually. If I were to actually get it this time.

Edit: I probably hold grudges against companies that annoy me or give me a poor service for way too long.

Edited by Cube

They have a pretty decent system for chasing down payments you didn't receive, however getting the cash back can take months (and months).

Oh. Just £160 cashback you're missing out on. No biggie.

My quidco:

I thought he was just getting broadband (£28.78 on TCB, £28.50 on quidco). Otherwise yeah there's more to be made from quidco, even after the £5 reduction.

I've just preordered this..

The-Strokes-Comedown-Machine.jpg

With nothing particularly exciting happening in music at the minute, I need this to be good :hmm:

My purchases:

terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_ver6.jpg - Season 2

24season4z3_f.jpg

24-s5_r2front.jpg

THE TERMINATOR - lost my original, so re-bought it for a few quid.

Also, got a pair of indoor/squash trainers and a pair of outdoor trainers. Came to £32 in the sales.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

No hotlinking please is easily the most popular movie bought by N-Europe users, I really should check it out.