NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

But red instead of orange. ~£28

I played last night, and it turns out they are orange.

They looked red in the shop.

eternal-sonata-cover.jpg

Got this for a tenner from CEX the other day. I know nothing about it and haven't seen any trailers but am glad I took the plunge, am a few hours in and love it so far. And oh man, the graphics are amazing.

The second group (the two younger guys) remind me of Pit from KI Uprising and Butters from South Park :laughing:

Got this for a tenner from CEX the other day. I know nothing about it and haven't seen any trailers but am glad I took the plunge, am a few hours in and love it so far. And oh man, the graphics are amazing.

Words cannot describe how much I hated Eternal Sonata, but that didn't stop me from trying, and I wrote a really long post about the game's many sins in the Eternal Sonata thread.

You're only a few hours in, so I'm sure that at this point, you're thinking that the story seems a bit slow, but it'll probably pick up at some point. It never does. And the characters aren't very interesting so far, but they'll probab- no Josh this is as interesting as they get and yes they're all mentally handicapped for some reason.

It is pretty, though. :p

Words cannot describe how much I hated Eternal Sonata, but that didn't stop me from trying, and I wrote a really long post about the game's many sins in the Eternal Sonata thread.

You're only a few hours in, so I'm sure that at this point, you're thinking that the story seems a bit slow, but it'll probably pick up at some point. It never does. And the characters aren't very interesting so far, but they'll probab- no Josh this is as interesting as they get and yes they're all mentally handicapped for some reason.

It is pretty, though. :p

Oh, I see :p That was literally what I was thinking, and I decided to power through the bad voice acting because y'know, I'm only a few hours in.

I'll play for a bit longer though, after all, I loved NiGHTS on the Wii and everyone thinks that is a steaming pile of shit :laughing:

I'll play for a bit longer though, after all, I loved NiGHTS on the Wii and everyone thinks that is a steaming pile of shit :laughing:

I'm sure NiGHTS had a better story than Eternal Sonata! :heh:

Well, have fun/try not to kill yourself.

I'm sure NiGHTS had a better story than Eternal Sonata! :heh:

Well, have fun/try not to kill yourself.

Holy shit, is it that bad? Does the girl keep banging on about flowers? :heh:

Holy shit, is it that bad? Does the girl keep banging on about flowers? :heh:

It's absolutely terrible, and anything potentially interesting is always swept under the carpet as soon as possible. I really want to tell you about some of the more egregiously bad moments in the game, but they're probably better off experienced firsthand. :p

You'll have to make a post about it in the Eternal Sonata thread after you've finished it/when you just can't take it anymore and give up.

Don't forget, you're talking to a man who unashamedly likes B*Witched.

It's a long shot but does anybody have a watch from TokyoFlash?

Might want to get one but am a bit concerned about the sturdiness and quality.

Other websites for 'unique' watches will also be appreciated.

I've had a couple, and friends have had a few, quality is very mixed. Some are great, some are terrible. I've started buying most of my watched from Twisted Time nowadays.

Don't forget, you're talking to a man who unashamedly likes B*Witched.

Was he talking to me?

I've had a couple' date=' and friends have had a few, quality is very mixed. Some are great, some are terrible. I've started buying most of my watched from Twisted Time nowadays.
You know you've made it when you have a preferred site for "most of your watches".

It's a long shot but does anybody have a watch from TokyoFlash?

Might want to get one but am a bit concerned about the sturdiness and quality.

Other websites for 'unique' watches will also be appreciated.

I have two from there. One was sturdy, but a few spots have now appeared on the black circle on the front, which is quite distracting. I have a cheaper one from there. It looks sturdy and incredibly well made, but feels cheap when you touch it.

I'm thinking of replacing mine with the Pebble watch, but I may hold out until version 2.

That game made me buy a Chopin CD, I never regret doing that, I seem to enjoy piano music.

You don't need a case! Just connect everything and put it in a pile on your desk.

That arrived today :)

Looks huge, will definitely need this new case...putting it together concerns me due to the "cooling paste"

What model is ur case?

It's like lego for grown ups ;) Though I must admit I paid so much for this beast that I paid an extra few bucks to have them piece it together for me :P was too scared..

It's like lego for grown ups ;)

You say that like LEGO isn't for grown ups.

You say that like LEGO isn't for grown ups.

It felt wrong, but I hit submit anyway :(

71DIYqU6dHL._AA1402_.jpg

More money dropping, but necessary

What model is ur case?

It's like lego for grown ups ;) Though I must admit I paid so much for this beast that I paid an extra few bucks to have them piece it together for me :P was too scared..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071KZNUY/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

It's this one. It's pretty cool. Four fans which mean it's a bit louder than my last one, and vibrates a bit more, but everything fit in :)

Don't worry, it's only, like, ~70 hours long. You'll get through it in three days!