NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

l_p1022473245.jpg

I got such a bargain with this one.

Okay so I was in Cash Generator on my lunch and just browsing the games and the blu-rays when I saw Pinocchio 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition (which is the one I wanted). I looked at the price: £15.

I said to the bloke that I saw it for a tenner in another shop (it was just the ordinary Pinocchio, no special edition) and he said that he would bring the price down to £10 to match it. I was happy with that but then he said to me "To be fair to you, the cover looks creased, I'll knock another fiver off!". The cover isn't even THAT creased, it's just a little crease on the spine, which I can live with.

So in the end, I got it for £5. Love it! :D:D:D

Best part of all: The quality is SERIOUSLY stunning! Very beautiful to watch.

l_p1022473245.jpg

I got such a bargain with this one.

Okay so I was in Cash Generator on my lunch and just browsing the games and the blu-rays when I saw Pinocchio 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition (which is the one I wanted). I looked at the price: £15.

I said to the bloke that I saw it for a tenner in another shop (it was just the ordinary Pinocchio, no special edition) and he said that he would bring the price down to £10 to match it. I was happy with that but then he said to me "To be fair to you, the cover looks creased, I'll knock another fiver off!". The cover isn't even THAT creased, it's just a little crease on the spine, which I can live with.

So in the end, I got it for £5. Love it! :D:D:D

Best part of all: The quality is SERIOUSLY stunning! Very beautiful to watch.

That is a FANTASTIC DEAL!

Was after that version for ages but in the end just settled for the 1 disc edition. Movie is stunning in HD :D

That is a FANTASTIC DEAL!

Was after that version for ages but in the end just settled for the 1 disc edition. Movie is stunning in HD :D

I know right! Like I was expecting greatness but I got a whole deal more. It's as if it's been made in 2013 or something, it's ridiculous how amazing it looks. Definitely the best looking blu-ray movie I've bought yet.

Just found this on eBay and totally fell in love with it! Late night shopping, you have out done yourself.

1dyici.jpg

Edited by Josh64

They probably didn't want to risk getting a Tetris and causing the clock to disappear.

Plus it would break the (kind of) symmetry they've got going on.

Just found this on eBay and totally fell in love with it! Late night shopping, you have out done yourself.

TETROLL_zpsd92f239a.jpg

No 4x1 block? ::shrug:

Errrmmm....what?

Top one is a 4x1?

Oh yeah I hadn't noticed, I loved using the 4 line block and blasting everything away, the same feeling as having a huge dump or letting out a monster sneeze.

2012-blu-ray.jpg

original.jpeg

wR8KU.jpg

All of them were £2.99 each except for Road to Perdition, which was £4.99 but the bloke kindly said he'd give it me for £2.99 since I was buying the others so I got 3 blu-rays for almost £10.

I think I must have bought half of the shop's blu-ray movies. They're running out so I need to find somewhere else that does them cheap that ISN'T ONLINE!

Oh yeah I hadn't noticed, I loved using the 4 line block and blasting everything away, the same feeling as having a huge dump or letting out a monster sneeze.

That is one of the most eerily accurate analogies I've ever seen, and that quite frankly worries me a bit.

5112SlrFsJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

71ppmr25qigbghrth.jpg

71ompmxgkxlwwe5r34.jpg

harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-blu-ray--3049-p.jpg

9753269_300x300_1.jpg

19124739_300x300_1.jpg

Got these little beauties....for £10!!! UGH! SO HAPPY! All I need to do now is get Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 and 2.

TinyMoviez_Bourne+Indentity+2002.jpg

Also got this for £3 as well. I wanted Die Hard 4.0 but the bloke lost the disc so this was my second choice since I've bought most of the blu-ray movies from the shop, haha.

5112SlrFsJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

71ppmr25qigbghrth.jpg

71ompmxgkxlwwe5r34.jpg

harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-blu-ray--3049-p.jpg

9753269_300x300_1.jpg

19124739_300x300_1.jpg

I was looking at these and thinking how Radcliffe had changed over the years. And then...

TinyMoviez_Bourne+Indentity+2002.jpg

Fuck me, he got badass!

£10 each or all together?

All together. They were £1.50 each and I asked what was wrong with them and they just said there was a pricing mistake, they were supposed to be labelled at £7.99 but she said she wouldn't rock the boat and scanned them through! The condition of them is immaculate too, it's like brand-new. And there's me about to pay around £30 for the lot! :D

Cash Generator kick ass!

Dude, it's the extended cut.

It's ok, i missed that the first time too!