NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Dubrovnik (Croatia)

dubrovnik.jpg

Dubrovnik is a great city. :) The old part, at least - I haven't actually been outside it except getting to and from the airport.

---

il_570xN.392953696_n96i.jpg

A cravat for my Miles Edgeworth cosplay.

I know. :heh: Unfortunately the cravat he actually wears is ... well, more or less physically impossible, at least for a day cravat, which is what it most closely resembles in general design:

Miles_Edgeworth_GK2.pngil_fullxfull.330522862.jpg

The design seems to be a combination of the plain, folded fabric style of the day cravat and the lacey, layered style of the jabot, which is what I got. I went for the latter since I feel it's closer to the Edgeworth look; the day cravat would not seem "posh" enough, I think. :heh: The alternative would be to sew some fabric together to mimic the look exactly, but 1) I have no handiwork skills whatsoever, and 2) I think it would look a bit too forced and amateurish.

Elite_Beat_Agents.jpg = £5

If you end up enjoying this, you need to check out the Ouendan games. ;)

I played Ouendan 2 the other week and it took me several tries just to beat the final song. I used to be so good at that game. :cry:

I know. :heh: Unfortunately the cravat he actually wears is ... well, more or less physically impossible, at least for a day cravat, which is what it most closely resembles in general design:

Miles_Edgeworth_GK2.pngil_fullxfull.330522862.jpg

The design seems to be a combination of the plain, folded fabric style of the day cravat and the lacey, layered style of the jabot, which is what I got. I went for the latter since I feel it's closer to the Edgeworth look; the day cravat would not seem "posh" enough, I think. :heh: The alternative would be to sew some fabric together to mimic the look exactly, but 1) I have no handiwork skills whatsoever, and 2) I think it would look a bit too forced and amateurish.

Where will you be heading in that get up?

On a similar note:

kami-nomi-zo-shiru-sekai-cosplay-keima-katsuragi-costume-2.jpg

And a pair of grey trousers inclusive.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Where will you be heading in that get up?

Nowhere in particular as of yet, I just like putting together cosplays for future occasions. :)

£250

am cry

CerealSpitting.png

I thought £120 was alot for mine.

lexus-is-2008-black-saloon-220d-4dr-695c343d10cdc8a2d7e8235b0aa4af54-m2.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!ooFBsb45j+SBQgo4yQkP!~~48_79.JPG

Lexus IS 220d.

Love it, full leather interior, touch screen sat nav, bluetooth, heated seats, 17" alloys.

Picked it up on Monday.

oppet5.jpg

My last one.

Expect a weeping post in the bad stuff thread in 365 days time.

Bought Need for Speed Most Wanted on 360 yesterday for £25 even though I wasn't too keen on what I played when my brother rented it. Enjoying it though (shame Origin is being a pain in the arse/not letting me connect).

Also put down a pre-order/£5 deposit on the new Tomb Raider. March 5th can't come soon enough.

Just bought this badboy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009X5JWD4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0QDX5BMT025JB2KP59A4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=358549767&pf_rd_i=468294

71b4ub%2B7auL._AA1500_.jpg

6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Battery that lasts up to 6 hours. 17.3" screen. It's an i3, which isn't the best, but it's a great laptop for under £500.

Just need it for backup, afterall. Yet it's still more powerful than my PC

Edited by Serebii

Arrived today:

Nexus-4.jpeg

And a cool case:

37767.jpg

This phone is amazing, such an upgrade from the iPhone 3GS. So well priced too.

Arrived today:

Nexus-4.jpeg

And a cool case:

37767.jpg

This phone is amazing, such an upgrade from the iPhone 3GS. So well priced too.

Nice choice. If you like Android you'll love it, my housemate has one and he is continuously amazed by the cool shit he can do with it.

Personally I prefer Windows Phone...

Yeah I have a Nexus 7 and really like android now.

I don't like Apple at all anymore. They are control freaks and the end result is a lack of consumer choice. Everything is so better integrated and hassle-free on android.

Urrrrgh. Nexus 4. Want.

Decided to wait until my contract is up next Jan though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUHCJw8wJ8hjv7ow3DOx4tkJa2FlKQsbsvEZapFI8atvLNE0Rd3w

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlFD9m04mqWqqgOmEGFJ2ddfl96dD_fJKiTBlxxmc5HRlD1RWx

Finally using the voucher I got when I left my last job (although not on a Kindle as hoped, as it's a book token rather than a Waterstones but hey ho).