NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

6033703_700x700min_1.jpg

Picked up this little beauty for £10 in Tesco. Bargain!

My blu-ray collection is building. I now have Sucker Punch and this...erm...okay, not so much building but it's getting there...very slowly! I really want the Harry Potter collection (well, that was obvious to everybody, haha), the Twilight Saga (yes, okay), Avatar: Extended Edition, Titanic, Scott Pilgrim, The Godfather trilogy (although I've heard it's not a good transition or whatever the word is, can any of you guys tell me?), Scarface (heard the same thing, can anybody tell me?), Goodfellas, The Shawshank Redemption, Die Hard collection, all of the Marvel films except for Catwoman because that sucks, The Batman collection, The Superman collection and The Hunger Games. I'd love all of the Disney and Muppets movies as well. I want Lord of the Rings as well but I'm not sure whether to wait until all of the Hobbit movies have come out and then buy it as a boxset. know it's a really long list but hopefully I'll have them soon. Have you guys got any recommendations for me except for me to get better taste in films? lmao.

Good man! :D

My blu-ray collection is building. I now have Sucker Punch and this...erm...okay, not so much building but it's getting there...very slowly! I really want the Harry Potter collection (well, that was obvious to everybody, haha), the Twilight Saga (yes, okay), Avatar: Extended Edition, Titanic, Scott Pilgrim, The Godfather trilogy (although I've heard it's not a good transition or whatever the word is, can any of you guys tell me?), Scarface (heard the same thing, can anybody tell me?), Goodfellas, The Shawshank Redemption, Die Hard collection, all of the Marvel films except for Catwoman because that sucks, The Batman collection, The Superman collection and The Hunger Games. I'd love all of the Disney and Muppets movies as well. I want Lord of the Rings as well but I'm not sure whether to wait until all of the Hobbit movies have come out and then buy it as a boxset. know it's a really long list but hopefully I'll have them soon. Have you guys got any recommendations for me except for me to get better taste in films? lmao.

If you're wanting information on the Scarface transition to Blu-ray, i can vouch and say it's a good transfer. Clean picture (mostly, there are a few snips here and there)

Godfather transition, the original is decent. It's not perfect, but it is a lot better than others i've seen.

I thought you'd like it, Dannyboy. You should pick it up, it might be on eBay or Amazon or something for the same price.

But that's just The Matrix, not all three of them. Looks like I've seriously picked up a bargain in that case! Nice box it's in as well. Nice and shiny, it keeps my attention, haha. I might enjoy Revolutions a little more if I watch it on blu-ray. It has the extras and stuff on the disc as well (but I think that's just normal).

Saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for £3 today. Didn't pick it up though because I remembered how shite it was! I'd pick it up if there's a boxset of the Transformers films out there though.

Oh yeah, two to add to my list: The Scream movies and the SAW movies as well. Oh, also, the Chucky films but I'll wait until the new one is released for that.

If you're wanting information on the Scarface transition to Blu-ray, i can vouch and say it's a good transfer. Clean picture (mostly, there are a few snips here and there)

Godfather transition, the original is decent. It's not perfect, but it is a lot better than others i've seen.

How is the sound on Scarface? I saw it on ITV1 in HD and the quality on both picture and audio was abysmal, my DVD of Scarface was ten times better.

How's the second and third Godfather, any good quality-wise? I'll pick up the boxset for that too if I see it. I've seen Avatar and Titanic for myself and both look absolutely amazing so those two are pretty much a must for me to buy.

But that's just The Matrix, not all three of them.

That's the joke.

That's the joke.

Ah, I see. I get it now! ;)

Still, nice to know that it's that price. Made me feel more happier about my bargain find! :D

@Animal. Sound is great, they've certainly beef'd it up a lot. They've done the movie justice.

Anyway, recent purchase(s)

614685_325238207585273_2011590058_o.jpg

sandisk-32gb-micro-sd-card_29292.jpg

518M7AQMK8L._SL500_.jpg

I thought you'd like it, Dannyboy. You should pick it up, it might be on eBay or Amazon or something for the same price.

Oh, I got it ages ago. :p It has all the movie-specific bonus material that was in The Ultimate Matrix Collection, including a soundtrack-only commentary track with composer Don Davis on the first film that actually wasn't in the box set.

It doesn't have The Animatrix, so you'd need to get that on Blu-ray on the side if you want it. It also doesn't have the extra bonus discs from the box set, but all the bonus material is in DVD quality anyway, so including it would've been pointless, really.

The box is indeed shiny and beautiful! :D Though it's a shame the menus are so bland; they're easy to navigate, true, but they're really not all that pretty to look at. :p

Went to 7 Eleven purely to buy some Lipton ice tea when a certain promotion caught my eye promising bonuses and extra content..

Keeping the short story short, I came out with my ice tea and an unforeseen copy reservation for Dragon Quest VII.

Retro time, come on and tell your friends.

It's retro time

Come on, grab your friends

We'll go to very different lands

Super Mario, Twilight Princess

The fun will never end when it's retro time

Good man.

Darkseid arrived. I LOVE him. He absolutely huge and weighty.

LeHcN.jpg

I feel that Batman is watching because he gets sick pleasure out of it.

And Flash, you're working the camera!

Any good? Thought about it myself, but reviews weren't great (no character, not mario kart blah blah). Just want a fun multiplayer game to be honest, Nintendoland is getting over-used.

Some new year spending...

Fancied a new t-shirt

fig,grass_green,mens,ffffff.jpg

Omg... I love it! Great shirt :)

Mindy_Gledhill-CoverArt-300.jpg

Wellll I bought this on the weekend.. Definitely losing a man-card for this purchase, but there's something about her voice >.>

915Tb9SrBoL._AA1500_.jpg

It's a classic definitely worth owning. Might buy the Second Raid at a later date. Fumoffu didn't look good, looked far too less serious.

631595086874.jpg

So bad it was good. Got it for a good price.

81iDshAL6iS._AA1500_.jpg

Never seen it, but on clearance for a fiver thought it was worth it.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

You're super cool, Peeps.

I mean, the t-shirt is super tacky, but you're super cool. :p

Wood shavings to clean out our hamster cages.

Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wood shavings to clean out our hamster cages.

Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Better than that Zelda shirt.

:heh: