NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Aren't DS games region locked? Even on the 3DS?

No, Nintendo's newfound love for region-locking only extends to 3DS games and some/most DSi-enhanced games. You'll be able to play 999 just fine on a DS or 3DS.

No, Nintendo's newfound love for region-locking only extends to 3DS games and some/most DSi-enhanced games.

So Nintendo hasn't always been stupid? :p

That's good to know. I might take advantage of that if I find a good place to import which accepts PayPal as payment.

Oh, and by the way: Is there no 999 thread? Been looking for one to post in as there is a way to play the game without importing.

Edited by drahkon

So Nintendo hasn't always been stupid? :p

That's good to know. I might take advantage of that if I find a good place to import which accepts PayPal as payment.

Here. And it's cheap.

Do it. You won't regret it. ;)

All of these for £4.95 total thanks to a pricing glitch earlier today:

Untitled-2_zps48944867.jpg?t=1355768778

lols.

nexusae0_2012-09-30_13h15_45.png

An OTG cable, so I can plug USB stuff into my tablet. So far I've (successfully) tested it with a USB storage stick, a keyboard, a mouse and an Xbox controller (with proper controls in games like Vice City). Quite nifty.

Edit: Apparently it works with multiple devices through USB splitters.

Edited by Cube

If you root your Nexus 7 you can connect your dualshock 3 or 360 pad wirelessly.

I can't be bothered with rooting. Also, having to change the dualshock's code is a pain.

You mean pairing it to the Nexus? Fair enough, but that would take little to no time.

From what I remember with my Touchpad, each time you changed it from PS3 to the tablet, you had to connect it to your PC and use a program to change the code it uses for connecting.

(Plus the 360 controller is miles better)

51JV7QVD7GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

857590_300x300_1.jpg

139102.jpg

51775-1342631581-987723.png

[snip! Movie was Blade 2 - image causing malware warnings ~ Shorty]

resdogs.jpg

Batman%2BDVD.jpg

8Mile2002272_f.jpg

Greenstreet.jpg

B0002SCZTY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got all of them for £5. There's a place by where I work that does deals and one of them is 10 DVDs for £5.

Edited by Shorty

I never buy films but I just had to get this. It was superb and it deserved to do so much better. Without a doubt, the best comic book movie of 2012.

Dredd-3D-Blu-ray.jpg

Dredd - £13

I never buy films but I just had to get this. It was superb and it deserved to do so much better. Without a doubt, the best comic book movie of 2012.

Dredd-3D-Blu-ray.jpg

Dredd - £13

THIRTEEN POUNDS STERLING?!

WHERE FROM?

THIRTEEN POUNDS STERLING?!

WHERE FROM?

Amazon. Everyone in the world should buy it so I can have a sequel.

Phew, you stopped just in time.

Yeah, the straight-to-DVD ones suck (except for Beta House, which is probably the funnier of the Presents series) but I only count 1, 2, Wedding and Reunion as the proper series.

Also, the reason why I bought the American version of The Grudge: Sarah Michelle Gellar! :love:

I bought this sheer cape thing yesterday for only €25, vintage (I think). The beading is so amazing, and the gold trim...I immediately feel good when I put it on over anything (wearing it over my PJs here...). Perfect last purchase of the year.

399327_10151209134795745_1641623224_n.jpg

Got this ring as well.

548788_10151209134685745_652411337_n.jpg

Also I got my dad an iPad mini!! I had ordered one for each of my parents, but they're sold out everywhere here until January. Yesterday there was a freak shipment of 10 iPad minis arrived at the store, and I was one of the customers who got one! So happy I will see my dad open it :D

Because I thought fuck it and I've been pretty frugal all year.

JusticeLeague_7Pack_0.jpg

The 7 pack, which works out an under £12 each.

historysonic.jpg

been waiting to get my hands on this since seeing the japanese version on kotaku

Just bought one of these:

17pw158sp_619_432_90.JPG

It's a PSU for an LCD TV I got for free (because it doesn't work). If this works, I will have gained a 32" telly for £24.99 :D

If it doesn't we shall never speak of this.

As I didn't get given actual presents yesterday but rather money, thought I'd finally pick up some albums I've been listening to on Spotify for most of the year (yes I could continue listening there, but I like having the CD/I'm weird :P):

4433953.jpg

purity_ring_approved_mini_300x300.jpg?1335281373

286652.jpg

220px-Metric-synthetica.jpg

Really wanted a copy of Kill for Love by Chromatics but nowhere had it in stock when I was out. Still, 3 out of 4 of my top albums of the year and Metric will do :D

Also picked up Spec Ops: The Line for the 360 for £13.