NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

...I'm just going to stick with Spotify.

Yes, shameless promoting, but I have had Spotify since 2009, way before I worked for them.

<3

dipster-hipster-167.jpg

kerbal.jpg

I had been meaning to buy this for a while but Giant Bomb's Quick Look video of it today convinced me to get it now.

29kyh38.jpg

KoTOR 1 & 2 (Windows 7 compatible)

The Bourne Trilogy Steelbook

Serenity Steelbook.

The Serenity steelbook is to add to this collection:

1zf0qr5.jpg

It's also a really nice version to take to the next LFCC if any Firefly castmembers are there next year (for autographs). I think I may also buy the HD-DVD version for the hell of it.

In the last month or so, I've managed to buy quite a lot of things...

3 t-shirts from Oniell. (bluewater shopping centre)

Davidoff Champion 50ml (bluewater shopping centre)

Calvin Klein Eternity for Men 100ml (I think, will check) (bluewater shopping centre)

Davidoff Cool Water 125ml (20 quid...bargain) (Belgium)

Another t-shirt, from Jack & Jones - (Belgium)

2 2-day tickets for Alton Towers in October!

A hotel room for the night for my best friend's wedding, which we went to a few weeks ago.

A skipping rope which I ordered yesterday, as I broke the other one.

House of the Dead 2/3 for Wii (bluewater shopping centre I think, or Cardiff)

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Wii (bluewater shopping centre or Cardiff)

The Libertines - self titled album (Cardiff)

Arcade Fire - Funeral (Cardiff)

Doves - Some Cities (Cardiff)

Death in Vegas - Scorpio Rising (Cardiff)

Pretty sure that's it. A lot of this stuff, like the albums and the games were in deals, so the albums only came to a tenner, as did the games (I think). The t-shirts were about 15 quid each, which is pretty good. Most expensive things were the smellies.

Last night i spent £85 on a rental car. And £16 for airport parking at Edinburgh airport.

That's right, it's Edinburgh festival time!

Just turned up:

2012-08-16134714.jpg

Im hoping the Persona 4 artbook actually makes it's September release date as its been pushed back a few times already.

You're in for a treat :) Although if you've played Fallout 3/NV you know the drill.

samsung-e1230.jpg

My new phone. It was only £10.49, bargain. My phone died on holiday, so this is the replacement until the next iPhone comes out. I miss my iPhone keyboard and I don't know how to turn predictive text off :(.

I find the iPhone keyboard to be primitive, so I would hate to be have to use number keys to type.

I find the iPhone keyboard to be primitive, so I would hate to be have to use number keys to type.

Swype ftw! Samsung have me locked in! :s Typing on iDevices is the most frustating thing ever for me, they are programmed to not give me the words I want!

I use Swiftkey X on mine, the prediction (for both the word you're writing and the next word) is great.

Haha! I think I remember you're the one who alerted me to the first Compendium's release. :heh: