NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

My goodness, that's already her third album. I haven't even got around to buying her second album yet.

Her second album is great. It's not as good as her first mind, but still good.

This new album seems like it's slightly more personal judging by the subject matter.

It's really good so far. Get on it Dannyboy! :p

50-shades-of-grey_400.jpg

Oh and also bought this - just to see what all the bloody fuss is about!

I also love me a bit of a filthy read. :heh:

Not got the game yet, but got some figures.

skylanders-spyros-dragons-peak-adventure-pack1613.jpg

skylanders_3pack1.jpg

also

1996112-skylanders___prism_break.jpg

But he has the packaging for Wham-Shell...not taking it out of the pack..not sure if it's a collectors item or what..but it's not coming out of the package

A grey sofa - £55.

It's pretty comfy and pretty, just to go in the conservatory of the new house for the doggies/housemate. Phew. First piece of furniture gets!

The Humble Bundle V, for $10.

Hoping to enjoy, but once again buying more games than I have time to play.

Lets see, latest purchases

71p4jTitKmL._AA1151_.jpg

£27 (from Shopto)

91Xxnx3sCAL._AA1500_.jpg

918e31EmfPL._AA1500_.jpg

Both each for £10

Gravity_rush_US_cover.png

Edited by Daft
Cube's picture was better.

250px-SSBB_Cover.jpg

About time I picked up the EU version (but post a NA box!)

1665246.jpg

About time I washed too.

Amazon

Decent place, decent prices. Good delivery as well.

You make it sound like it's the first anyones heard of it! :p

'...oh, just this little old website.'

Jak_and_Daxter_Collection_PAL_cover_art.jpg?width=400

played the crap out of the first one when i was a kid. Didn't really give the other two a second look

Also bought

220px-Best_of_bowie.jpg

After recently watching Labyrinth for the first time, I've been considering making a similar purchase.

After recently watching Labyrinth for the first time, I've been considering making a similar purchase.

He's a fantastic singer, having listened to the whole album a few times on the way to and from work. I don't know why i didn't invest in the album earlier.

Amazon

Decent place, decent prices. Good delivery as well.

Nice site not seen it before thanks.

50-shades-of-grey_400.jpg

Oh and also bought this - just to see what all the bloody fuss is about!

I also love me a bit of a filthy read. :heh:

I want to read this as well. Been hearing so much about this so it's making me a bit curious. I heard it's absolutely filthy...might be my kind of book! :p To be honest though, the closest thing I've ever read to being filthy are the sex parts in the True Blood books so I don't really read filth, haha!

Right, on to what I have recently bought. So except for humungous quantities of milkshake since it's all I can drink (got something going on with me that doctors have no clue what it is), I have also bought the following:

turtle_beach_ear_force_xlc.jpg

The Turtle Beach Ear Force XLC Headset for the Xbox 360 because my old ones broke. I really do not recommend these to anybody at all. The sound is absolutely perfect, in fact, it's fantastic and I'd recommend them as earphones. However, the microphone is piss poor. Not a lot of people can hear me properly and they say that I'm too quiet. I can live with that, strangely enough, as the gaming sounds epic so I'm keeping them (I make no sense, deal! haha).

street-fighter-x-tekken-20110901092128033.jpg

Technically, I didn't buy this but my dad did but I felt like posting here to say I have it anyway. I've been wanting Street Fighter X Tekken for the Xbox 360 for a while since I'm a fan of both games but I couldn't afford it at the time/totally forgot about it. Today, I went to Cash Converters to see how much they'd give me for a Wii Guitar and after being offered £2 for it, I left and then saw the game. My dad said he'd get me it as a present for my birthday so I agreed. So there will be many epic gaming nights ahead for me! :D

If anybody else has this game, add me on the 360 and we'll play matches!

Edited by Animal

I want to read this as well. Been hearing so much about this so it's making me a bit curious. I heard it's absolutely filthy...might be my kind of book! :p To be honest though, the closest thing I've ever read to being filthy are the sex parts in the True Blood books so I don't really read filth, haha!

Dazz - seriously... I have read a book called 'Girl With A One Track Mind' - and lemme tell ya! That was pure filth. This is up there with that!

Although, I personally really enjoyed 50 Shades. So much so I am onto the second in the trilogy. The story is very gripping (filth aside), and I want to know how it's gonna pan out. Loads of people are slating it, but it's the same with the whole Twilight thing. You either like it or you don't. I personally am relaly enjoying reading them.

The filth is just an added bonus to satisfy the inner perv in me haha. :heh:

I actually bought an album this week!

Halestorms second album. Heard them at download and thought they were great.

51olADe3phL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I actually bought an album this week!

Halestorms second album. Heard them at download and thought they were great.

51olADe3phL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Must get round to buying that. Heard it a few weeks ago, after having completely forgotten they were releasing a new album this year, and loved it. Really liked the first album but the new one is definitely a step forward. Touring in September so very much looking forward to getting tickets to finally see them/Lzzy Hale live.

Dazz - seriously... I have read a book called 'Girl With A One Track Mind' - and lemme tell ya! That was pure filth. This is up there with that!

Although, I personally really enjoyed 50 Shades. So much so I am onto the second in the trilogy. The story is very gripping (filth aside), and I want to know how it's gonna pan out. Loads of people are slating it, but it's the same with the whole Twilight thing. You either like it or you don't. I personally am relaly enjoying reading them.

The filth is just an added bonus to satisfy the inner perv in me haha. :heh:

Well, I'm a secret perv as well so I might enjoy it, haha. Sex aside, I did hear it was quite a good read but I've also heard some bad things too, which interests me more how people are like Marmite over it. Also, I'm in the minority of liking Twilight, much to people's dislike on here, and I'm in the minority of supporting Birmingham City as well, haha. Just becoming more unique by the second, haha.

american_psycho_fc_.jpg

I also forgot to mention that I 'bought' American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. I say bought like that because I used a five pound gift voucher I recieved when my mother's day present came too late from The Book People so I used the voucher to buy it (if anybody remembers the book thread I made last week). I've not read it yet, I've been reading the Hunger Games trilogy and I'm on Catching Fire, which is addictive and I love it. Makes me want to see how the entire trilogy ends!

well this arrived from Nintendo today...

photohts.jpg

Dexter season 6 -

Dexter-Season-6-600x600.jpg

51VUzG2gqqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

cover_large.jpg