NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Two packs [since they come in 32's] of these bad boys for the upcoming Nationals Tournament:

20120429_906f94.jpg

How much?

It wasn't the cheapest place I found it, but I got it for £350, £250 off the regular price.

Bought a ticket to watch Nickelback in October at the Manchester Arena! :D

It wasn't the cheapest place I found it, but I got it for £350, £250 off the regular price.

Well I have got that laptop, well looks the same anyway and I paid £420 in October so least you got it cheaper than me! :)

kid_icarus_uprising.jpg

51uXy4BDytL.jpg

And a shit load of new clothes using birthday money from family / friends! :yay:

That's quite a saving, where did you get it from?

[Why not from the cheapest place you found?]

Well I have got that laptop, well looks the same anyway and I paid £420 in October so least you got it cheaper than me! :)

It's pretty sweet. Still a good saving for you though.

That's quite a saving, where did you get it from?

[Why not from the cheapest place you found?]

Got it from the local Currys', the cheapest place was Pixmania.com (£305). It was all about getting it as soon as possible, so I reserved it and picked it up an hour later.

Got it from the local Currys', the cheapest place was Pixmania.com (£305). It was all about getting it as soon as possible, so I reserved it and picked it up an hour later.

Oooh, might have to pick one up for meself.

f9k1102_low_res_2.jpg

New Modem Router, Belkin N600

My old one decided it had reached its lifespan yesterday (6 or 7 years, pretty good I thought) and just didn't want to work properly anymore so went out shopping this morning and picked this up in Harvey Normans for 120euro.

Shockingly PC World had the same one at 160 euro, I expected them to have a slightly higher price but 40 euros extra is madness :heh:

Ever since there were some instabilities on the hardline (which have since been fixed), my wireless connection (which worked flawlessly before) has been unstable, and I have no idea why.

dark-explorers-booster-packs.jpg

20 loose packs, mostly just trying to fish out missing EX's and reverses

samsung-galaxy-s-iii-1.jpg

Preordered! O_O

20 loose packs, mostly just trying to fish out missing EX's and reverses

Might be able to do some deals together, got any spare Accelgors/Heatmor?

250px-Zmbox.jpg

Just picked up from ebay boxed with instructions and insert for £35. Pretty happy with that.

lipton-ice-tea-lemon-flavored-powder-mix-500g.jpg

Two bags of this stuff. I love iced tea and I think this may be cheaper than buying the bottles in the long run. Just in time too, one of the bottles which I had yesterday was part of a bad batch and tasted like shandy (weirdest fucking thing ever).

You can buy just MIB on its own, FYI.

For less than £3 extra, I don't mind having a film that's bad but somehow still charming and enjoyable.

Just like how I'm going to watch the third, even if it's terrible.

Hotel accomodation for London (N-E meet) and Birmingham (Nickelback).