NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Probably 8mm, I'll see how 7mm looks first ...I'd like to keep the lobes in their natural shape, if that makes sense! I'll be posting in the piercing thread in a few weeks, hopefully :)

Work-wise, I'll be working in an audit firm so a bit scared that any little thing will be noticed, hehe :s

Aye I know what you mean, I like stretches but I still want a natural earlobe form, I'm at 9mm and my earlobe is still normal =P I would say some people could get up to 12mm and still have a relatively normal looking ears!

gelert_solid_fuel_stove?maxSideSize=500

These things are awesome.

I think I still have one in the shed, minus the firelighters.

Last year they upped the security at Download Festival so little gas cookers were banned, the result was either eat cold beans & cold pot noodles all weekend, or spend £10 (overpriced much?) on one of these at the festival shop. Bought one of these expecting them to barely warm things up, but very surprised with the end result.

unfortunately as it was a festival the one we did buy got ruined (we turned it into a bit of a fire pit thing)

so bought that one yesterday for £4 from some outdoor activity shop. Hopefully won't be an idiot this year and use it a fire pit, but only for cooking... we'll see.

Good work, they are awesome :)

they do a really good cover of Adele Rolling in the deep. I'm not one for Adele really, but this version of her song is awesome.

A Playstation 3...that's failing to work. If anyone has any solutions, please check the Playstation thread! :)

Work-wise, I'll be working in an audit firm

Why did I read that as "adult film"??

Late/Impulsive purchase:

Bought ticket to watch a metal band I quite like named Of Mice & Men (nothing to do with the book/film).

Noticed that they are playing this Friday in Wrexham and still had tickets for sale (they are sold out in Manchester the next day) so I thought why not!

assets_omm.jpg

Just receieved this:

white-Samsung-Galaxy-S2.jpg

On Orange for £20.50 a month.

It so SNAZZY! You wouldn't believe the levels of snazz.

May Have to start looking around the pre owned games section at Tesco more, Just picked up Super Mario Allstars 25th Anniversary and Zelda Spirit tracks, £16 for both.

Zelda in immaculate condition, the club Mario points still unscrstched, as for Allstars the red outer box is a little tatty, however the game and soundtrack haven't been opened, club Mario points unsed with that!

Pretty chuffed. Will edit with Pictures when home (felt the need to post this in Tesco car park :D)

Edited by Murr

timegentlemenbentheresteam5.jpg

No idea if they're any good or not but I was in the mood to play a point and click adventure game today and 60p for both is good enough for me.

Oh my god. I was not aware that this existed. I must watch sometime.

Correction:that those existed. I've just seen the Black movie and I'm not sure how long I feel like waiting before watching the same movie but with a few tweeks.

Just receieved this:

white-Samsung-Galaxy-S2.jpg

On Orange for £20.50 a month.

It so SNAZZY! You wouldn't believe the levels of snazz.

Good choice, I love mine! :) Get yourself a bumper case for it by the way, just to keep it protected. I got this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xcessor-Quality-Classic-Plastic-Superior/dp/B0076NFOCI/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1335424561&sr=8-11

Dropped my phone yesterday, there's no scratches except little tiny scratches on the case. Wonderful specially for £3.

Good choice, I love mine! :) Get yourself a bumper case for it by the way, just to keep it protected. I got this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xcessor-Quality-Classic-Plastic-Superior/dp/B0076NFOCI/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1335424561&sr=8-11

Dropped my phone yesterday, there's no scratches except little tiny scratches on the case. Wonderful specially for £3.

See i really don't want to have to put a bumper on mine....:(

It just makes the phone look so......special. I was kind of relying on the fact that i just won't ever drop it, but i know that's a bit optimistic.

Hmmm, maybe i'll have to relent and get one...i suppose it's better to have a phone that looks like Petr Cech than a broken one...

The one you posted looks good value though, thanks!

To be honest, mine looks the same as the phone, except it's white instead of metal and nobody has said anything about it.

I'd rather have that than drop it again and break it :) I'll try and show it eventually.