NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Jim and I just ordered this on Amazon (as we had a gift voucher lying around). Can't wait! =D

4943-kid-icarus-uprising.jpg

IMG_20120324_133507.jpg
That is awesome!

That's a replica right, and not an original 80's toy in absolute MINT condition?

Edited by Retro_Link

That is awesome!

That's a replica right, and not an original 80's toy in absolute MINT condition?

If your talking about what I think you mean, I did have that toy when I was younger. It broke. :(

This one isn't a toy :P

This model is the 1:18 scale version, there's a 1:48 version as well.

Apparently they are going to do the Ecto-1A as well.

Jim and I just ordered this on Amazon (as we had a gift voucher lying around). Can't wait! =D

4943-kid-icarus-uprising.jpg

Are you sharing? either way you are definitely going to enjoy this game!

Are you sharing? either way you are definitely going to enjoy this game!

Yeah we have to share because we only have one 3DS anyway. But I'll probably play it first before letting Jim have a go. He has plenty of Wii games to finish anyway. =P

This stuff tastes well weird, I can't put my finger on the tastes.

2Wmti.jpg

I think I may have won 'Bargain of the Century'...

DJ-HERO-360-prod.jpg

I just got DJ Hero with the turntable and the game on the Xbox 360 for 98p. Yes, that's right, I got the controller AND the game for less than one pound. Cheaper than Poundland or the 99p store! Get in!

What's the catch?

No catch, I got it from GAME. I saw the Wii version for £5 so I asked the guy if he had any more for the Xbox 360. He went out back and came back and told me he did. I asked him how much it was (I was expecting it to be more) and he said it was 98p. I said "Excuse me? 98p? For the game, you mean?" and he went "Yeah as well as the turntable". I said "Sold!" and he laughed. He told me they were £1.98 two weeks ago but nobody wanted it. The guy never even put the game out so I don't know how he would have got rid if he never put the game out in the first place.

It's DJ Hero.

It's not really al game I'd get either but it's quite a laugh and fun to play so I'm happy. Plus it's under a quid, can't really complain! haha. Going to see if DJ Hero 2 is there today.

Question: Where do you buy Clothes Hangers?

I'm after some reasonably decent ones, a multipack of many, preferably some wooden ones, but plastic would do... but looking online I can't really seem to find anything!

madonna-mdna-album-art.jpg

£13

tumblr_m1cs2pHhz31r823eto1_500.gif

My body isn't ready.

HMV had a deal for a M t-shirt for £10 when you bought the album but I have no more money.

Just bought a house -

soldw.jpg

So happy right now, managed to sell our house and get this offer accepted within 3 weeks.

Such a great turn around....

Now the fun begins.

Question: Where do you buy Clothes Hangers?

I'm after some reasonably decent ones, a multipack of many, preferably some wooden ones, but plastic would do... but looking online I can't really seem to find anything!

I recently bought some cheap plastic ones in Wilkinson, but they do wooden ones too:

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/laundry-care/coathangers/icat/277/

Ikea also sell coat hangers but not sure they do wooden ones.

Just spotted there's a Disney film 2 for 1 sale on for DVDs and Blurays... though still annoyed how thin their Bluray selection still is.

Anyway I'm trying to start a proper Disney collection for the son to watch (and me of course) so with that I just ordered the following

61loEB311NL._AA115_.jpg

Have 1 and 2 and he (and I of course) and watched them both numerous times, figured it's about time we got the 3rd film to complete the set.

51IKAbiYdFL._AA115_.jpg

Nuff said really... classic Disney film, been ages since I seen it too :)

Also ordered this

51V4Yoi77QL._AA115_.jpg

Found it on Amazon for £6.50 all 3 films.

Although I had said I wasn't gonna buy any DVDs anymore none of the Ducks films are on BluRay and I've been waiting for ages and there's still no sign of a BluRay set coming so I just bit the bullet and ordered this too while I was at it (wasn't included in teh 2 for 1 sale though, would have been nice if it was so I could have ordered something else....

Ikea is the cheapest place for those nice wooden hangers. Dunnes Stores do packs of thick plastic hangers (not the cheap, thin kind that break if you hang a winter coat up with them).

Ikea is the cheapest place for those nice wooden hangers. Dunnes Stores do packs of thick plastic hangers (not the cheap, thin kind that break if you hang a winter coat up with them).
Yeah I had thought Ikea, but I can't really see any hangers on their website. And the cost of driving to an Ikea to see if there's any more in store, kinda negates the cost of any cheap hangers I might find.

It's pretty small, but nicely detailed. It's also pretty weighty.