NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

1417319?hei=800&wid=600&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&defaultimage=default_details_GM

Some extra storage space, put my PS3, Xbox games and Anime DVD's in it, nearly filled it up already. But hell I now have a shelf for more manga.

They exist!

IMG_20120311_172826.jpg

Found in both GAME and Gamestation. They also had the Swkyward Sword design with Link on his Loftwing but they weren't in the system so they couldn't sell it, apparently they only got them yesterday and I was the first one to buy it. Everyone else must've been too busy looking for cheap preowned stuff.

Ended up with 2 of the same design since they just swapped the card.

(Cross posted in the eShop topic).

Dragon Age: Origins and Fallout: New Vegas are both great. I approve!

9781595824813.jpg9781595827593.jpg

The Mass Effect comics are so terrible. Enjoy. :heh:

Ive already the first trade and didnt find it terrible at all so yes, I will enjoy but thanks for the twatish comment.

Yes, I'm sorry I insulted Mac Walters and whoever did the art. That was uncalled for.

The covers are pretty nice, though. :smile:

No, its the fact that you seemed to take pleasure out of the fact that you thought id made a poor purchase. I dont care at all if you dont like them, id happily have had a conversation with you about it.

Lighten up man.

Why should I? I find the guy annoying as it is so a post like he made earlier is obviously going to annoy me.

He's on my ignore list now anyway. I figured Id just steer clear of him like with the few other people that annoy me on this forum but to be honest id rather just not have to read his posts at all.

250px-HS.PS3.jpg

Tomb_Raider-_Underworld_-_PS3.jpg

Just under a tenner.

And a second hand PS3, slim with 160GB, cost £130* but doesn't seem to have the right cable for my TV (it came with the one with 5 lil cables at the end.), can anyone recommend a good HDMI cable? Some of the ones I've been looking at have very mixed reviews.

*It's my birthday present from my Mummy once she finds out/gives monies.

Any HDMI cable is fine as long as it's long enough. There's no quality degradation on a digital cable, so don't be suckered into anything expensive. I use one that cost a couple of quid on ebay. As long as it doesn't have reviews saying it fell to bits, it'll do just fine.

Wait, you actually bought 4 Captain Americas?

I thought you just ended up with 4 because of set overlaps.

Wait, you actually bought 4 Captain Americas?

I thought you just ended up with 4 because of set overlaps.

It is the only one he comes in. I needed four because ;

A) Need at least 2-3 Caps.

and

B) In that set you get two aliens. 2 x 4 = 8 + 1 you get in the Quinjet = 9.

9 Aliens spells "Invasion" more than the measly 3 that you would get if just getting one of each set.

I'm not sure if I should wait for the Vita version instead (I don't care about peace walker). I loved The Twin Snakes and I own MGS4 - however with absolutely zero explanations I can not understand how the gameplay works. I'm assuming that MGS3 will explain the controls for MGS4.

Happenstance, have you ever bought anything to do with Mass Effect? I think you'd like it. :p