NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Regarding Play, yeah they're slow as fuck. On the subject of retailers, I recently used Grainger Games online for the first time, ordering something on Sunday night for it to arrive on Tuesday (free delivery). Pretty ace.

Emerald why is it you buy almost everything that is slightly amine/perverted looking? :p

Yeah ive noticed nothing gets to me from Play in 3 days like it used to, is this since they were bought do you think?

Emerald why is it you buy almost everything that is slightly amine/perverted looking? :p

It's an addiction, I think I might have a problem. :p

My Play orders have literally always taken about 4 - 5 days. I've never received quicker than 4, and havn't noticed a change recently.

I love them Eddie! You look great. :)

I can't do anything that's frilly or has patterns, which is annoying as a lot of stuff is like that atm.

Boo!

Yeah ive noticed nothing gets to me from Play in 3 days like it used to, is this since they were bought do you think?

Definitely, they've even got crap with pre-orders. I use to get DVDs on the friday when they were due out the following monday. Not any more.

Regarding Play, yeah they're slow as fuck. On the subject of retailers, I recently used Grainger Games online for the first time, ordering something on Sunday night for it to arrive on Tuesday (free delivery). Pretty ace.

You mean this pleasant-sounding "company"?

I like the cover.

i39tec.jpg

I just got it because it was cheap TBH, although it is a nice cover. Win win.

Since the UK Blu-ray got cancelled, decided to import:

IMG_20120215_214735.jpg

Gave up on an English release so picked up the Japanese version:

IMG_20120215_214753.jpg

</bad pictures>

Since the UK Blu-ray got cancelled, decided to import:

IMG_20120215_214735.jpg

Still waiting on mine. I reached the disappearance in the manga so that doesn't help with the wait.

Still waiting on mine. I reached the disappearance in the manga so that doesn't help with the wait.

It's on Netflix if you don't want to wait and have an account with them. Rightstuf shipped mine on the 9th so it arrived pretty fast (it actually showed up on Tuesday).

You mean this pleasant-sounding "company"?

Hell yes. That sounds hilarious actually.

Honestly though, if they sell games cheap and get them to you fast, who cares?

FFS, the Spartacus boxset I ordered still hasn't arrived yet.

Never had this happen before.

Just rang Play to report it as not arrived/missing but it turns out the day of dispatch isn't counted in their 15 working day waiting period so I have to wait till Monday and I'm gonna be in class all day Monday so likely won't get the chance to call them till Tuesday :heh:

Some postman/middle man along the route from Jersey to Ireland has stolen my Bluray :mad:

Some postman/middle man along the route from Jersey to Ireland has stolen my Bluray :mad:
Damn man, that really might have happened :shakehead
the Spartacus boxset
Nah, you're safe :blank:

Cool, are you going to swagger through crowded streets while slowly flailing your arms past people now, Mega64 style?

Cool, are you going to swagger through crowded streets while slowly flailing your arms past people now, Mega64 style?

I had to check that video out, since I hadn't caught that Mega64 vid (I've always loved the Tetris one) but after seeing that I must confess I'm going to go for something more sinister. I'm going to walk around, with my hands in my pockets, or the hoodie sleeve depending on my Templar Status, and have my head bent down. It's genius.

If you start running in that, the police will randomly attack you.

If it's like the "awareness" in Revelations I wouldn't doubt that for a second. Although it is making me want to continue playing the first.

Because I need nice pretties for my holiday:

30I02BBLK_normal.jpg

(I had to take the river island jacket back and I tried on the regular version of this, its great that the same jacket is in the tall section :D)

30A04BWHT_normal.jpg

Don't usually go for white...but we'll see.

Tickets to see LA Galaxy as part of the roadtrip.

david-beckham-la-galaxy7-edited-1.jpg

When did Ron Perlman start playing for Galaxy?