NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Forza3cover.jpg

Bought it for £10 or £12 (can't remember properly) and I adore it, probably one of the best racing games I've ever played.

cover.jpg

My Grandad bought me this as a gift but I'm not too sure about the game. The story's good at the moment and the characters are good but the battle system is a little weird and the camera angles feel a bit awkward sometimes. I hope I like it the more I play it!

51ZRR6GpMDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got it for a fiver brand new because there was no cover. Bargain! Fantastic game and completely surpasses all of the Splinter Cells in my opinion.

I know what you're going through, I had the same reservations when I started playing it. But once you start mastering the Paradigms it becomes much easier, if still a bit linear.

Still going on it now, around 25 hours in and on disc 3, woo!

Just keep playing it. It will open up majorly at a certain point. It took me 93 hours to get the Platinum, so it certainly made good value for me.

Because my old mouse is starting to double click instead of single click:

21599.png

61jvl%2Bd6wKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1314318553_fast-and-furious-5-multilangues-bluray-1080p.jpg

Edited by Goafer

l_19854_0069762_0f796510.jpg

It was just there and I remembered my fave film theory tutor showed us a bit from it yonks ago, like shots of her running about as she narrated her deluded fantasies/something I recall being stunned by at the time. And I need to see more Terrance Malick films.

KOTOR.jpg

Off the Mac App Store. I've always wanted to play this game properly. I had it on the Xbox, but because I had never played an RPG before, I didn't understand the mechanics and how to actually properly play the game. Now, in one hour, I've probably got further than it'd take me a week to accomplish 8 years ago....

KOTOR.jpg

Off the Mac App Store. I've always wanted to play this game properly. I had it on the Xbox, but because I had never played an RPG before, I didn't understand the mechanics and how to actually properly play the game. Now, in one hour, I've probably got further than it'd take me a week to accomplish 8 years ago....

I loved the second one despite its flaws, but I've never played the original. I'd love to someday. :)

Nolan-new-tv.jpg?t=4e653d652c325

50" Panasonic Plasma. Nothing fancy other than it does 1080p. I haven't had a working TV in a long time which puts a damper on doing anything with my Wii.

Edited by Nolan

I loved No Hotlinking Please. It's our generation's Citizen Kane.

I assume you're taking to me, but I can't be sure - the image works fine on my end. If you make the effort to find out which film it is, it'll be all the more sweet.

I don't think there is any amount of effort for us to put in to find out.

"http://www.movieposterdb.com/posters/05_06/1973/0069762/l_19854_0069762_0f796510.jpg"

Doesn't reveal much.

I don't think there is any amount of effort for us to put in to find out."

Google image search reveals it to be Badlands. Not exactly hard.

Noob.

So got a loan to consolidate debts but made sure I had enough left over to replace my PS3 that broke before the summer. Also used the opportunity to get a few titles I missed first time round (during months of poverty!) and preorder and pay for some forthcoming titles.

1230485_101226113430_198008.jpg

From HMV as a bundle with the following:

sony-playstation-3-slim-console-320gb_8232.jpg

infamous-2-20110218111000424-000.jpg

_-PlayStation-Move-Heroes-PS3-_.jpg

motorstorm_apocalypse_boxart.jpg

Backlog fillers:

_-Saints-Row-2-PS3-_.jpg

RDR-box%20art-PS3.JPG

Preorders:

20788.JPG

_-ICO-and-Shadow-of-the-Colossus-Collection-PS3-_.jpg

resistance_3_box_art.jpg

Plenty to keep me going :) for many months

All pre-ordered and paid for, thats every must have game that I want this year sorted. Other games like Skyrim can wait for a price drop.

assassinscreedrevelatioek.jpg

battlefield3xbox360.jpg

saintsrowthethirdxbox36.jpg

batman4x.jpg

modernwarfare3boxart.jpg

uncharted3cover.jpg

zeldaskywardswordrotosn.jpg

How well does it runs on under OS X?

How well does it runs on under OS X?

I've got a MacBook Pro 13" with a 2.26ghz Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM, Geforce 9400M graphics chip and running OSX 10.7.1 and it runs perfectly fine! :) Better than it ran on the Xbox anyway!

I've got a MacBook Pro 13" with a 2.26ghz Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM, Geforce 9400M graphics chip and running OSX 10.7.1 and it runs perfectly fine! :) Better than it ran on the Xbox anyway!

Dammn, thats good! I have a 27" iMac with i3 so will defo be getting this :D

dell_xps-17-3d.jpg

New Laptop time! Actually, first laptop time too for me.

17" screen

Intel Core i7 2630qm

4GB of RAM 1333mhz

1TB HDD (2x 500GB 7200rpm)

GT550M with 1GB memory

Windows 7 64bit

Was iffy and arring between two comps but when I saw some benchmarks for the i5 vs the i7 (the i7 scoring twice as high), it sealed my choice given they cost the same.