NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

If I had the cash to splash, I would most definitely (flash my gash.)

Oh my god that's going in my song (I'm writing. It will be my first single.)

When I'm hungover from being completely smashed, I can only stomach fast food, and only after hours of not eating.

oooohh hangover food ftw. I had a big fat Angus burger from BK. Om nom. :3

I needed it after the absolute shots :s

oooohh hangover food ftw. I had a big fat Angus burger from BK. Om nom. :3

I needed it after the absolute shots :s

BK is my new fave. Never used to have it, but it's stunn. :bowdown:

BUT I had one the other day/a week ago and I got a mild allergic reaction (remember from my I Almost Died thread), which makes NO sense. It's not Pizza (the only thing that's made me react so far) and I've had the exact same meal before...recently. :/

I'm terri.

BK is my new fave. Never used to have it, but it's stunn. :bowdown:

BUT I had one the other day/a week ago and I got a mild allergic reaction (remember from my I Almost Died thread), which makes NO sense. It's not Pizza (the only thing that's made me react so far) and I've had the exact same meal before...recently. :/

I'm terri.

the Day You Almost Died! Cri.

/paj

;)

Yeah that's very odd, maybe they've changed the ingredients/recipe?

Drink lots of water to avoid hangovers. Also, don't fight sleep unless you aren't in a safe place (e.g. friends house where friends may do inappropriate/mean things). Although, remember you can always lock yourself in the bathroom to sleep, just make sure there is more than one bathroom if that's the case.

Seriously, I got pretty drunk Friday night (and got sick) then we went out for pizza and I slept the entire time until Pizza showed up and I was feeling pretty good by then. I don't even remember how I got out of the van at the pizza place.

It wasn't a bad night though, although the waitress did wonder why I was passed out on the table when she brought the food, I had just woken up at that point though.

Bah I confused this thread for one of the good/bad day threads, oh well.

Drink lots of water to avoid hangovers. Also, don't fight sleep unless you aren't in a safe place (e.g. friends house where friends may do inappropriate/mean things). Although, remember you can always lock yourself in the bathroom to sleep, just make sure there is more than one bathroom if that's the case.

Seriously, I got pretty drunk Friday night (and got sick) then we went out for pizza and I slept the entire time until Pizza showed up and I was feeling pretty good by then. I don't even remember how I got out of the van at the pizza place.

It wasn't a bad night though, although the waitress did wonder why I was passed out on the table when she brought the food, I had just woken up at that point though.

Bah I confused this thread for one of the good/bad day threads, oh well.

lol lock yourself in the bathroom while everyone wets themselves!! ahaha

I don't get a lot of pain associated with hangovers, just insane hunger.. :P

Well, I said make sure there is another bathroom, cause otherwise you'll have problems.

lei_vip_Tuberose_ilimalantern_med.jpg

Hawaiian Lei for my car. It hangs from the rear view mirror. I have it on good authority that it's what all the cool kids are doing. Totally boss and wazzo and all that jazz.

Also bought some stickers for my cars roof rack, but they won't stick to it so they're going on my tool box. *snigger* it wouldn't go on my rack so it's going on my box *snigger*

Social+Network+Blu-Ray.jpg

ministry-of-sound-clubbers-guide-2011_1.jpg

ADQ117.JPG

I've had my Corsa for 3 years, and it's had its fair share of problems, but I've never had an accident or pings in it. I lend it to my girlfriend to drive to work though one morning as her car is in the garage, and low and behold, she manages to smash the passenger wing mirror off by driving to close to a wall when going through some narrow lanes. Might I add this is a lane that i've driven through for the past 4 years to get to work, with no such thing happening when I drive the car.

cost £50 for the mirror and cover, and will cost another £20 to get it sprayed as the mirror I'm cover i'm getting is white, and my Corsa is black.

Haha, whoops!

...and this is why no-one, not anyone drives my car. Even my parents haven't been in it.

5464922033_29c769012c_z.jpg

Some second hand shoes with leather soles for my tango lesson tomorrow. They're less ugly in real life.

Bondage makes so much more sense to me nowadays. Like, a year ago I'd be like "Why the hell would you buy rope??", but it feels such a thing to do.

Bondage makes so much more sense to me nowadays. Like, a year ago I'd be like "Why the hell would you buy rope??", but it feels such a thing to do.

.......er wot?

Two? No...nonnononononono.

It's more than enough for what its needed for.

Win. Utter win. :bowdown:

What is Holland?

No, that's the Netherlands.

More purchases:

both £5 from gamestation:

1064220-ps3_brutal_legend_box_art_super.jpg

943356_173404_front.jpg

£19.99 over at amazon:

acb-boxart.jpg

First time I've ever pre-ordered a film.

Monsters-Poster.jpg

Pre-ordered this on BluRay.

Oh I'm seeing that next week.

God that's come around quick.

Thanks for the reminder.