NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I've got these (in black) and dammmmnnnn they're awesome!

Glad to hear it, they were great when testing but good to know people like them a lot longer term.

999.jpg

I got this in the mail earlier this week and finally finished it late last night/early this morning. Really enjoyed it.

I had an awesomely expensive weekend :D

Not my actual tax disc - 1258465361594-wi7m5vg0sdy1-500-90-500-70.jpg

KatyB Tickets x2 - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8ElGiz8MzRGjle1jdEH7UJgLZ48rnB3Qlhi2aCKsDfr6GRWyhJw

£80 for a brand new ps3 slim - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBROAKP01bAIW3HipyTf7cXaJTi8jeXsUjx-iIwDjRpxX0Gil2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe7hEpXLz9TPk33p49-cHoAuBT9ZDN9R1X52hHl0oq_qU5Flrc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gU6NpYd-51Jhzbq5EtBKYFqh5xSLpoZOo8Nx-NoIhDysU8sM

x2 as i got a grey and black one - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbILZ5zmnAVHT4ThAa56-Sbh8MvHNbWQS1d59uIxxFYVQp-6nH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYrFHHBpea5H1xVtkV5zzbUivB8dfHnIhR3IzZFPP62gdSzHSnBA

The collection - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKAzxBLWZG4BCxbVxKaLqOeQ1lR8A_VqHWFXy7PEOIl-Pme8iT1g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUQny1TJV8l7gajxFhF_Ek5SNuxC0aH5HdZmNA8PWpGH7yq36nXA

x2 Chicken Legend meal - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGS397HfcOYNZfdL2z5oHOO3qhrKf-EL2ZlLSvYjLZDiy2rgGY

763.2.jpg

It was cheaper to buy a 5 guitar rack than a 3 guitar one. Go figure. Guess I need to buy more guitars to fill the 2 extra spaces. Excellent.

Also this track from Amazon MP3 deeley:

The video freaks me out a bit. Not sure why.

41FW83YW78L.jpg

poster.jpg

Second time buying this...first copy was borrowed and never given back by a friend, and really it's just awkward now. Only got to watch it once before that too.

207740.1020.A.jpg

ROFL at them putting "3 1/2 stars" on the poster! Why would you? Makes you assume it's mediocre at best. Overall, it's a design travesty. *shudders* I love how the Oscar Nom quote feels like it might be sarcastic as well.

ALL FOR FREE WITH MY AMAZON VOUCHER

Edited by Paj!

DXLA01_79152_78009_46_3324.jpg

I love the unclichedness of having Longshot front and centre.

DXLA01_91236_75002_76_3469.jpg

41FW83YW78L.jpg

I bought that then bought the entire series box set, so have two copies of s1. Quite annoying. I don't think I can be bothered to sell it.

Where-The-Wild-Things-Are-2009--Cd-Cover-26807.jpg

£5

Plus: Boring English books.

Plane tickets for my trip to Vegas - $150

virgin_america1.jpg

And your not renting a car and doing a Road Trip because? ;)

I bought that then bought the entire series box set, so have two copies of s1. Quite annoying. I don't think I can be bothered to sell it.

Where-The-Wild-Things-Are-2009--Cd-Cover-26807.jpg

£5

Plus: Boring English books.

Sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :idea:

And your not renting a car and doing a Road Trip because? ;)

Next time... This one is going to have far to much alcohol involvement for us to be anywhere near a car.

Next time... This one is going to have far to much alcohol involvement for us to be anywhere near a car.

Tiger in hotel room bathroom when you surface the following day is a requirement :)

Tiger in hotel room bathroom when you surface the following day is a requirement :)
haha, yeah I was just gonna post, this has Hangover potential! :D

dm5klg.gif

473140?$prod$

Just spray painted my fixie black...

...and most my fingers, too. #FAIL.

473140?$prod$

Just spray painted my fixie black...

...and most my fingers, too. #FAIL.

I painted my lowrider bike a while back. I say painted the lowrider bike, but what I actually mean is I painted my lowrider bike, my mountain bike and most of my garage. The result was worth it though:

n687920340_4386260_933.jpg

It matches my car...

It's also used as an accessory at car shows...

I have no life...

I just flipped my bike upside down and realised I utterly failed to spray the underside of the frame. FAIL

Fixed it now. Kind of worried about how well the paint is going to stick. How did yours hold up? How long do I have to let it dry? Also, how many coats did you do?

This is what it looks like now.

tumblr_lg00hoqjKB1qgctyzo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296754896&Signature=xshceU0UrlVS5nkohG47FLCATFo%3D

I can't remember how many coats I did. Think it was 3 or so. I just kept on going until I couldn't see the old purple paint any more.

I'm not sure how well it will hold up as it just sits in my garage waiting to be used. It's not really a riding bike (it has no brakes). I don't think the paint would hold up too well though since I put the coats on quite thick. The paint isn't flaking off or anything, but I don't think it would take too well to being scratched.

Might sand it down and give it a new lick of paint in the summer. Depends if I can be bothered.

My friend painted hers the same way and it's held up pretty well. I guess if anything scratches I'll just give it a pass by with the spray can.