NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Question, then, where does everyone buy their clothes from?

Trousers: Wherever. All jeans look the same to me.

Tops: Internet, RedBubble,Tesco, Burton, Officers Club.

Shoes: Internet or anywhere I see them.

Pants and Socks: Christmas.

Superdry hoodies are awesome, I can't really speak for the guys, but it's worth 44quid to get a female hoodie that fits my in length and isn't three sizes too big. Yay!

I actually really like all of the Superdry women's stuff. Casual but still very decent looking, I bought this for my flatmate and it's amazingly nice. It's definitely a place I don't mind going shopping with girls in.

As for me, I usually shop in Superdry, Hollister, Topman and River Island. Then more upmarket places if I need to buy something more formal. I could do with a few more bits so may go and do some shopping this afternoon.

I actually really like all of the Superdry women's stuff. Casual but still very decent looking' date=' I bought this for my flatmate and it's amazingly nice. It's definitely a place I don't mind going shopping with girls in.

As for me, I usually shop in Superdry, Hollister, Topman and River Island. Then more upmarket places if I need to buy something more formal. I could do with a few more bits so may go and do some shopping this afternoon.

Hollister for me is ridiculous, it's far too short for me, unless I want to consistently show my midriff, which frankly people don't need to see.

River island womens is always a bit hit and miss I've found lately, I'm more a republic kinda girl.

I'm a complete superdry convert though, I'm upset really because the hooded shirts I'll have to buy a mens because they run short on the female versions, which means 64quid instead of 54. Boo!

People still wear skinny jeans? Ugh I thought that fad had passed.

Fad? You mean atrocity.

I actually really like all of the Superdry women's stuff. Casual but still very decent looking' date=' I bought this for my flatmate and it's amazingly nice. It's definitely a place I don't mind going shopping with girls in.

Going into a bit of a superdry phase atm actually...

Someone should make a thread on 'where do you buy your clothes' from, it'd be interesting to see how it varied.

Someone should make a thread on 'where do you buy your clothes' from, it'd be interesting to see how it varied.

20 posts saying "a shop" would be something to see. :p

20 posts saying "a shop" would be something to see. :p

Hahaha (well player, Sir).

Or just thrip it from here.

Anyway, I'm now going to answer my own question.

Jeans - Topman (anywhere else are far too baggy for my rake-like figure

T's - H&M

Hoodies & Jumpers - H&M / Topman

Socks and pants - Marks and Sparks!

Shoes - Anywhere that sells converse. Comfy.

I'm pretty sure we did have a clothes thread at one point, not sure what happened to it.

Today I bought $20 deodorant, no idea how this is even possible.

P271622_hero.jpg

Audiosurf.

You appear to be missing part of your sentence. Allow me to finish it for you: "is fucking awesome".

That's tautological, though.

To us perhaps. I'm afraid that not everyone knows the awe of Audiosurf.

Holy poo. Just played the Tron Legacy soundtrack on Audiosurf.

tumblr_ldz2e5fN4d1qd17xlo1_400.jpg

When it's a hot deal like that, you gotta say where from. Or was that second hand?

I know it's dirt cheap at GAME already. But I am very stingy.

Edited by Shorty
Automerged Doubletoast

It was from GAME at £8.98 but I took off £2.50 as I had that on my reward card. :grin:

I Feel so bad for my Mum now, she bought me that game for Christmas and I doubt it was that cheap then :(

HC2_500.jpg&w=400&h=400

Just received an original Rubik's Cube that I ordered from Ernő Rubik's factory in Hungary. It's so hard to come by a good quality Rubik's Cube nowadays, so if you want the best, you need to go to the original source! :D

Hopefully buying this tonight.

351981ps_500h.jpg

£163.99 New. Also going to be trading in Brand New Fifa 11 PS3 (Unopened) and New Super Mario Bro's Wii (as it comes with the bundle i want to buy)

Just received an original Rubik's Cube that I ordered from Ernő Rubik's factory in Hungary. It's so hard to come by a good quality Rubik's Cube nowadays, so if you want the best, you need to go to the original source! :D

I knew some people a few years back who were very into solving Rubik's Cubes, and they were also very careful about always buying the best Rubik's Cubes available, as well as keeping them greased for easy turning.

They really were a lot of fun to use, though. Much better than the sucky old Rubik's Cube I have at home.

Rubik's Cubes terrify me. I know there's just a pattern of how to do them, but when I see my friend Jasper do it, I'm left so stunned. Barely even looks at the cube.

But then Maths kills me.