NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Just ordered it! It'll be here in two weeks:

daelim-daystar-fi-125.jpg

And yes, I will remove the crappy red things around the tank, rest assured.

Plus, will get this as soon as I have money for it:

1274094082_ebay.jpg

Just ordered it! It'll be here in two weeks:

daelim-daystar-fi-125.jpg

And yes, I will remove the crappy red things around the tank, rest assured.

Plus, will get this as soon as I have money for it:

1274094082_ebay.jpg

*dribble*

I would like one too. Please.

I'd like one bike and one helmet. But I'll go with the bike first.

It's actually quite cheap! It cost me 2300 euros brand new. Which translates to about 2000£, but it's probably quite cheaper over there. : peace:

It's actually quite cheap! It cost me 2300 euros brand new. Which translates to about 2000£, but it's probably quite cheaper over there. : peace:

It's about £2800 here.

It's about £2800 here.

What the hell? Why? Cars are cheaper over there, why are motorcycles more expensive?

What the hell? Why? Cars are cheaper over there, why are motorcycles more expensive?

I'm confused why you keep saying everything is cheaper over here. Are you using a dodgy currency converter or something? :p

That is very cheap, I'm looking into re-doing my cbt next year and getting my full licence, but it'd depend on where I'm living and what I'm doing, if I get the bike and keep the car, I'd be happy.

I'm confused why you keep saying everything is cheaper over here. Are you using a dodgy currency converter or something? :p

Pretty much everything is more expensive there than here. Except for "stuff"... books games cds dvds, that type of thing, those are cheaper over there (I don't understand the why, but whatever).

In the case of cars and motorcycles however, the reason I say this is because we have the most expensive relative cost of vehicles in all the EU countries, due to a special tax we have over here. For example, a Chevrolet Captiva costs 20.000£ over there. Over here it costs 27.000£. (The reason I used this car as an example is simple, I was checking out the UK price of the soon-to-be-released Chevrolet Camaro which is a dream car of mine and costs a whopping 55.000£ over here, where as over there it's going to cost somewhere between 23.000-25.000£ and I just got lazy and didn't want to change page).

__

EDIT:

So you can get an idea (most show the base price at the upper right, but some don't, just highlight the car's tab in the bar):

Volvo XC70 Portugal

Volvo XC70 Spain

Volvo XC70 France

Volvo XC70 Germany

Volvo XC70 UK (your is the cheapest by a wide margin, wasn't anticipating that... that's 33,500 Euros it costs there... all the others price it at approx 39,500 Euros... and in Portugal it costs 50,700 Euros. Ain't that a bundle of lol...)

Just a car chosen at random.

Plus, we have the highest rates for petrol as well. It's just ridiculous really, it's like they want people to not own cars or something.

Now, the funniest thing here is, out of every listed country, the one with the lowest minimum wage after mine is spain, and it's double ours, lol.

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

hotel-monolith.jpg

A new desktop. A real beefy one. I hate spending money. Makes me feel violated and ill.

I love when "thanks" feels like you're saying thank you for a post. Thank you for reminding me of that movie Daft.

Volvo XC70 Portugal

Volvo XC70 Spain

Volvo XC70 France

Volvo XC70 Germany

Volvo XC70 UK (your is the cheapest by a wide margin, wasn't anticipating that... that's 33,500 Euros it costs there... all the others price it at approx 39,500 Euros... and in Portugal it costs 50,700 Euros. Ain't that a bundle of lol...)

Just a car chosen at random.

Plus, we have the highest rates for petrol as well. It's just ridiculous really, it's like they want people to not own cars or something.

A) I can't see a price on the UK one TBH. I'm also confused why it would be listed in a currency we don't use. (I'm not being an ass, just looking for answers)

B) How do you know the petrol is more expensive over there? (Again, not being an ass I'm just very curious....and surprised because the petrol over here is ridiculous these days. €55 to fill up my 1.4 Polo.

It took nearly £40 to fill my car!! I was raged! its normally on the better side of £30, but the price has just rocketed beyond words... this is my piddly little car too! (i'm guessing about 35litre tank)

Luckily I only have to fill up about once every 6 weeks... score :)

I bought

eurostar-tickets.jpg

for the

Eurostar.jpg

in the month

AprilONeil.jpg

to go meet

166177_1693597974108_1062559926_1844406_2135571_n.jpg

(sometimes I still wonder why).

I put $48 dollars into my truck today to fill it up. Approximately 16 gallons (60.5 Liters), though I have a 19 gallon tank (71.92 liters) which would be about an even $60 to fill from empty.

Which, is less than what R_A put into her 35 liter tank.

Bleh you're prices are high. Though I'm in a lower priced area of the country here, well sort of. Michigan is about 20 cents higher than Ohio and I'm right on the border. And I get the higher octane gas at that.

I put $48 dollars into my truck today to fill it up. Approximately 16 gallons (60.5 Liters), though I have a 19 gallon tank (71.92 liters) which would be about an even $60 to fill from empty.

Which, is less than what R_A put into her 35 liter tank.

Bleh you're prices are high. Though I'm in a lower priced area of the country here, well sort of. Michigan is about 20 cents higher than Ohio and I'm right on the border. And I get the higher octane gas at that.

72 litres would be about £90 here.