NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Back brace - £6

dsp_posture_brace.jpg

Need to improve my posture.

Does that, like, really keep your back straight? Because heaven knows my posture is terrible.

It looks like a badly fitted bra, surely it shouldn't be digging in?

I bought spoons, that's right fucking spoons, damn household..

Does that, like, really keep your back straight? Because heaven knows my posture is terrible.

Yeah, it holds your shoulders back, and makes you aware of your back, so you sit up / stand straighter.

Yeah, it holds your shoulders back, and makes you aware of your back, so you sit up / stand straighter.
Is it at all apparent you are wearing one? I can't say I'm not slightly tempted as my posture has got pretty bad lately, especially sat on this crappy chair!

Well, I'm pretty much always aware of having a terrible posture. I just tire pretty quickly of holding my back straight ... ¬.¬

Is it at all apparent you are wearing one? I can't say I'm not slightly tempted as my posture has got pretty bad lately, especially sat on this crappy chair!

It says it's discrete / you can wear in under clothes. I imagine its vaguely painful/tiring/annoying wearing it for long periods of time, so I'm probs just going to wear it when I'm in my flat.

It says it's discrete / you can wear in under clothes. I imagine its vaguely painful/tiring/annoying wearing it for long periods of time, so I'm probs just going to wear it when I'm in my flat.
Where'd you order it from chair? I think I may await your impressions first... mind you it is only £6!

Bought as an iBook:

6977336.jpg

What is that, exactly? Is it just read by Wil or is it about him during those episodes or what?

What is that, exactly? Is it just read by Wil or is it about him during those episodes or what?

Its Wil writing humourous synopsis of part of season one eps and including memories from filming. He is planning more books to carry on the series. Ive only read a few so far but its pretty funny, he lays into the writing for Wesley a lot and mentions the hatred people had for the character.

I did want to buy the book properly but its sold through LuLu.com and seemed a bit pricey so I just bought the digital version for my iPod.

Get the JML Sit right!

image02.jpg

9404044x.jpg

£14.99

Isn't there going to be a 4th film though?

I bought socks yesterday. 4 pairs. My life is so exciting. =P

Get the JML Sit right!

image02.jpg

I don't get this, you still have to lean against it in order to get good posture, so it doesn't really stop slouching, there is no support to it.

I don't get this, you still have to lean against it in order to get good posture, so it doesn't really stop slouching, there is no support to it.

I don't get where she's sitting. Is it at a table? Is it at a desk? Why is it so low? Is she in Japan? If it is a desk, she should be more worried about her arms, wrists and neck if she's going to sit like that.

Isn't there going to be a 4th film though?

There is, but it will have a different plot line, different actors, different director and won't have Jason Bourne in it.

There's a good chance Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon won't be back for the fourth Bourne, so I'm happy with this collection. It's a complete story arc, anyway. I got it from Play.com for the quidco wins, although I wouldn't expect fast delivery from either retailer.