NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

0553579908.jpg

old-dune-book-jh01.jpg

Could not find the same cover but it does not really matter.

dmz%20vol%201.jpg

the-road-to-el-dorado.jpg

With both original and Danish dub. It's one of the few dubs where I actually prefer the Danish version. Especially the songs are simply amazing in Danish, but that's because I love the artist who performs those versions.

Nephew_DanmarkDenmark_cover_20000_550.JPG

The Danish band Nephew's latest CD. I posted a song from it in the Rate The Song Above thread.

Something kind of like this but grey and not cotton:

315jl-2vwyL.jpg

Wasn't specifically looking for a hooded one but it was cheap enough. However, I do like the fact it makes me feel like a Jedi.

Ha, love those dressing gowns with hoods.

15784389x.jpg

Can't believe I've not seen this yet, so I got it on blu ray for a tenner.

That film has such an overextended release schedule. It was filming in 2006!

(and I know this because a scene in Veronica Mars has Amanda Seyfried and Kristen Bell interacting but they weren't even together when filming as AS was busy with Big Love during the week and KB was busy with Fanboys at the weekend. Random trivia yay!)

8ywduo.jpg

From the PSN. I've got the disc copy, but I want to play it on my PSP/playing from the PS3 hard drive is win.

8ywduo.jpg

From the PSN. I've got the disc copy, but I want to play it on my PSP/playing from the PS3 hard drive is win.

: peace:

Hands down the best Final Fantasy game!

Or at least in my opinion

Yeah that's what I'd heard. I'm getting it in preparation for Extra Life. Hopefully I'll be able to get into it. I've had the game for ages, but never got round to playing it.

I really don't know whether I want to play it on the PSP or PS3. I've read that you can transfer the PS1 save file between the PS3 and PSP, so at least I'll have the option to play on both now.

A couple of things are being dispatched for me today:

416617ps.gif

Spirit Tracks. Christmas present for my sister.

404030ps.gif

Animal Crossing. Christmas present for another one of my sisters.

21U8TFE7poL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Paul Smith: Margins (Thinking in Pictures Edition). I manage to snap this when the price was lower than the CD on it's own (£8.93). It's now £21.99 on the site.

15784466.jpg

Professor Layton And The Eternal Diva: Deluxe Collector's Edition

The Professor Layton one, do you have a direct link? It's my mum's birthday soon and it seems ideal.

The Professor Layton one, do you have a direct link? It's my mum's birthday soon and it seems ideal.

I got that version from Play, but it's completely sold out there. They have it at Amazon for £35.47.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Professor-Layton-Eternal-Blu-ray-Collectors/dp/B003VADNWS/ref=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1287055251&sr=1-2

There are also other versions (DVD, Blu-Ray, DVD & Blu Ray) from £9.99 to £15.99

HP-G62-a19SO.jpg

This came for me in the mail today. It looks lovely, but I have to get used to using Windows 7. Anyone know if the Quick Launch folder that used to be beside the Start menu has been removed completely?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it out.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Clearly you've never played VI, have you? :grin:

Clearly you've never played VI, have you? :grin:

I have and i loved it! But 9 just has that slight edge for me, probably because i played it first.

Mog is win though and Kefka is definately the greatest villain!

I have and i loved it! But 9 just has that slight edge for me, probably because i played it first.

Mog is win though and Kefka is definately the greatest villain!

Don't get me wrong, 9 is awesome, much respect to you. But prefering 9 to 6 is very rare indeed, hence why I though you had never played 6.

... although everyone seems to preffer 7, which, personally, I think is the absolute worst one of all. Love the story, though.

31s4jNVT3xL._SL500_.jpgStennheiser (sp?) earbuds

£24

Dunno if that's good vaue, but I read they're a good company. And they are pretty awesome so far. Very vibrant.

Though while I was browsing, Beats by Dre/Gaga/P.Diddy/whoever looked so tempting (obviously not to buy...they cost more than I have in my bank account). I really want to try them out.

Band-of-Outsiders-Neon-Skinny_1564C518.jpg

Yellow slim tie, £6 from Next

It stuns.

coca-cola-main-design.jpg

Tastes so much better out of a glass bottle.

It really, really does :yay: I'll be having a couple tonight over a few games of pool :heh:

coca-cola-main-design.jpg

Tastes so much better out of a glass bottle.

I absolutely disagree. Can! Always can... much more bubbly!!!!

Don't get me wrong, 9 is awesome, much respect to you. But prefering 9 to 6 is very rare indeed, hence why I though you had never played 6.

... although everyone seems to preffer 7, which, personally, I think is the absolute worst one of all. Love the story, though.

It is quite rare I admit. I wouldn't say 7 was the worst, I never really got 8's style of play and the story, but I digress.

As a Coke drinker, i'm not sure if a glass bottle or a can is better, I love both...I probably prefer a can though, chilled of course.

Can is the best way to drink (diet) coke. Best taste, nicest when cold, etc. Glass bottle isn't far off.