NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

madmen2.jpg

pokemonheartgold.jpg

81W35ABLK_normal.jpg

And another. In a bid to change my image from 'always wears chec shirts' to 'always wears chec shirts and sometimes baggy faux vintage jumpers'

I then realized I'm unlikely to get my student loan until at least a couple of weeks and am now stuck with £20 to last me however long. efemell.

Re: White trousers. Look awesome tbf. I wish I could pull off wearing interesting coloured trousers. I'd go for red if I wasn't a ginger.

This will probably divide people, but what the heck:

beats_by_dre1.jpg

£279.95

And worth every penny.

.....reeeaaaallly?

This will probably divide people, but what the heck:

beats_by_dre1.jpg

£279.95

And worth every penny.

£29.95 worth of headphones, £250 worth of branding. Nice.

Well at least you didn't get the Justin Beiber ones.

mag-game-box-artwork-ps3.jpg

£14. Finally took the plunge with Move support and version 2.0 being released.

It's funny how people will spend hundreds, if not thousands to get a TV with a better picture, but when people spend a comparatively small amount to get better sound they get hassle.

Those headphones are about the same price as a semi-decent surround sound system and from what I've just read (that's right, I read the reviews before forming an opinion), the headphones are pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to sound, plus headphones can be used in more situations than surround sound.

Before I read the reviews, I was pretty much "each to their own, I'd never spend that much though", but I have to say, I'm tempted now. Maybe when I have a large chunk of change burning a hole in my pocket.

Edit: I wouldn't look if I were you my shaven friend

Edited by Goafer

.....reeeaaaallly?

Yes, reeeeaaaaaalllllyyy!!! I took them to my mate's house last night and he put one of his girlfriend's dance music CDs on through them. If you closed your eyes, you could honestly think you were in a nightclub. Amazing. Also amazing is more acoustic stuff, you can hear every detail from the recording studio, it's just so crystal clear. I've been listening to some Radiohead - who are my favourite band, and whose songs I've heard thousands of times - and I'm picking up details in songs I've never noticed before! Even on 'semi-decent' headphones!

£29.95 worth of headphones, £250 worth of branding. Nice.

Well at least you didn't get the Justin Beiber ones.

Obviously not listened to the Beats.

It's funny how people will spend hundreds, if not thousands to get a TV with a better picture, but when people spend a comparatively small amount to get better sound they get hassle.

Those headphones are about the same price as a semi-decent surround sound system and from what I've just read (that's right, I read the reviews before forming an opinion), the headphones are pretty much the cream of the crop when it comes to sound, plus headphones can be used in more situations than surround sound.

Before I read the reviews, I was pretty much "each to their own, I'd never spend that much though", but I have to say, I'm tempted now. Maybe when I have a large chunk of change burning a hole in my pocket.

Edit: I wouldn't look if I were you my shaven friend

You're totally right... people who love movies will spend £1000+ on a home cinema system. I love music, so I bought some amazing, yes - expensive, headphones!

I did see that Odds and Pods site when I was looking round, and I know there's loads of fake Beats floating around. Although it was tempting to just order them at that price, there just HAS to be a catch. So rather than forever being in doubt over how genuine they are, I thought I'd just get them from an official reseller.

Edited by ShavenWolf

?thumbnail_width=200&thumbnail_height=160&resize_type=fitall

Student Lobster. Ten shiny pounds. I was this close to further photoshopping the already photoshopped image of me.

and the only reason I didn't was because I didn't have my mouse with me.

Fucking TFL.

arcanum_cover_copy.jpg

mystme.jpg

257414_51JRW2CRCPL-SS400-.jpg

user_475_uakm_cover.png

Part of a great sale on gog.com

Pretty awesome site.

kettlebells

Kettlebell%20Range.jpg

the first 3 lightest ones - 2kg, 3kg, 4kg

wrist weights - 1kg each

41mIguULkiL._AA300_.jpg

weight training gloves - getting an awful rash on my palms - think i might be allergic to the metal some of the gym's weights are made of ::shrug:

and one of those rubber/elastic back supports things for the kettlebell training:

208-9003929A72UC591428M.jpg

Well yeah kinda, there is not a lot of these kind of games out there so I would say that this game is THE game when it comes steampunk RPG's.

Also helps that it is one of the greatest RPG games that are out there.