NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

From Debenhams. Supposed to be stocking fillers, but i wanted them now:

toadm.png

They've got little sweeties inside, but who cares about the sweeties?? Awesome.

Ha, yes. I have had the 1-Up one for ages, got it from Forbidden Planet iirc. I forgot they had sweets in and now the chalky sweets have gone soft. It just looks awesome on my shelf. Edited by Shorty

darksiders_xbox360_cover.jpg

I swear the boxart does it no favours. Loving it so far!

Hold+the+sauce!+She%27s+the+pouting+6ft+ex-model+trying+to+dethrone+Nigella.+But+Jan+Moir+finds+Sophie+Dahl%27s+new+TV+show+hard+to+swallow+3.jpg

... No, really, that's the image google sent up for me when I typed in "Marks & Spencer new pour-on range." it made me laugh.

SERIOUSLY M&S food is the best on the PLANET. TOO TASTY.

I bought two t-shirts/tees from topman, for £9! It was 2 for £12 which was already decent, but student discount on top.

I realised I have no nice clothes. So I bought one of those V-neck t-shirts, purple, and a white one with buttons so you could do the V neck bit up if you were so inclined.

UGG-Bailey-Button-Chocolate-Boots.jpg - UGGS, Christmas Present for Girlfriend

79-5691627SPA73UC626007X.jpg - Alba digital photo frame, Christmas Present for my mum

i got paid today so want to get the bigger crimbo pressies out of the way now, I'll still be able to afford F1 2010 and Fable 3 so i'm happy :)

Out of curiosity, is Irish the same as Gaelic?

From what I understand, yes it's the same, as we in Scotland have Gallic which is a language derived from the Irish Gaelic language after we came over from there.

image1xl.jpg

White trousers - £14

Fuck H+M's no student discount. Still cheap though.

51ACF8K91GL.jpg

£3

Because I only own a shitty free-with-a-newspaper copy, and it's still one of the best films I've ever seen/my favourites. Brill brill brill.

And then I WON a copy of Hellboy II: The Golden Army in a film quiz at uni today! I'm great.

White trousers just scream disaster waiting to happen. Imagine spilling a JD and coke on them whilst shitfaced. Even worse something more luminous like apple sourz.

The wonders of bleach for white clothing..

£9.99 mirror

166-6235800MMA73UC642420M.jpg

Its actually a very very good price for the size of it!

White trousers just scream disaster waiting to happen. Imagine spilling a JD and coke on them whilst shitfaced. Even worse something more luminous like apple sourz.

It'll be great, don't worry.

I'm in the process of re-inventing myself/getting nice clothes for once.

I need to dye my hair soon, it's gone ginger as the dark brown has washed out, revealing it's former bleached/pink state, now orange. I might just bleach it.

I got purple/pink neon paint on my white jeans, and its still not properly washed out, but it actually looks quite cool -- like its supposed to be there.

Out of curiosity, is Irish the same as Gaelic?

Am...don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure it is the same. The word 'Irish' in Irish is Gaeilge so not too different.

It's possible that it might just be a part of Gaelic though. I'm thinking this because over in Brittany, France they have a Gaelic style language etc. also

But to try and answer your question, I'll just say yes :p

Am...don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure it is the same. The word 'Irish' in Irish is Gaeilge so not too different.

It's possible that it might just be a part of Gaelic though. I'm thinking this because over in Brittany, France they have a Gaelic style language etc. also

But to try and answer your question, I'll just say yes :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Irish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Gaelic

Speaking of. When I was at Shorty/Jayseven/Nami's flat I spilled red wine on my white 3/4s. I quickly whipped them off (in the hall) and we put white wine on them, as per the old wives tale.

Then when I got home my mother used something on them (Vanish?) and they're all gravy.

Not the only time I've spilled red wine on those.

All my money at the moment seems to be going on bloody TFL. Someone give me a house so I can stop this please.