NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Back (essentially) by popular demand.

However, remember some purchases can warrant their own thread. Don't be afraid to make new threads and all that! Along those lines we may thrip from time to time.

Had to buy this

microsoft-xbox-360-slim-e3.jpg

Because my 3+ year Elite decided to red-ring, and i promised myself i would get one once the older console broke.

Today =

lg_cocacola_can.jpg

milky-way-crispy-rolls-1.jpg

What's great about it is that you exchange £1 exactly for these 2 beautiful things, no nonsense.

It feels nice.

Today =
lg_cocacola_can.jpg

milky-way-crispy-rolls-1.jpg

What's great about it is that you exchange £1 exactly for these 2 beautiful things, no nonsense.

It feels nice.

Where-abouts, i can't find either round my area for less than a combined £1.30

Had to buy this

microsoft-xbox-360-slim-e3.jpg

Because my 3+ year Elite decided to red-ring, and i promised myself i would get one once the older console broke.

I really want and I'm living by the same rules as you except my xbox is only a year and half old and working fine...

How much of a faff is it to transfer the data from your old hard drive?

Where-abouts, i can't find either round my area for less than a combined £1.30

Local Spar, although I'm not even sure it's technically a 'Spar' anymore. I'll get back to you on that one.

If you're living in a city then I'm guessing you aren't going to find fulfilment on this scale though.

I love Coca Cola.

LINDSAY-LOHAN-MACHETE-POSTER-450x311.jpg

A vertical version of this, also incorporating the film title "Machete" - £4, from the Poster fay-ur.

I just love that image. Reminds me of a potential Tori Amos album cover.

And then money on Carlsberg and Magners.

Recently I bought:

HaloReachConsole3.jpg

and

66633030.png

And some new parts for my PC

700w power supply

Nvidia GTX 460 Graphics card

(cba to find pics)

Every so often I accumulate a decent amount of wealth and I splash out on something. Interestingly it usually comes down to gaming, clothes and computer stuff.

@ Platty I got my console on Reach launch day and only realised when I actually plugged it in that I had to transfer stuff from my old hard drive. I have an external hard drive (not official microsoft or anything) so I plugged it into my old one, went to the memory settings and saved to it (it formats the hdd before you can do anything though). Took 3-5 minutes to save all my stuff and another 3-5 minutes to upload again

Edited by The Peeps

I recently bought Xbox%20360%20250GB%20System%20Large.jpg

I very nearly bought this the other day but it was mispriced and I couldn't be bothered to argue so I just let it go

gta-episodes-from-liberty-city-xbox360r-f-wave3.jpg

Other than that some of these (not the specific brand, just general)

147313.jpg

biro_pa460.jpg

Cause I'm learning shorthand and I need loadsa paper.

@ Platty I got my console on Reach launch day and only realised when I actually plugged it in that I had to transfer stuff from my old hard drive. I have an external hard drive (not official microsoft or anything) so I plugged it into my old one, went to the memory settings and saved to it (it formats the hdd before you can do anything though). Took 3-5 minutes to save all my stuff and another 3-5 minutes to upload again

Cheers. Quite simple then really.

I really want and I'm living by the same rules as you except my xbox is only a year and half old and working fine...

How much of a faff is it to transfer the data from your old hard drive?

I last transferred stuff over 3 years ago, it wasn't too bad when i did it then. Plug the kit into the new console, run the disk and it copies it all over.

THEN, you have to transfer the licenses over. This is done on the X-Box site, and doesn't take too long.

I think the process takes 15 mins tops

Edit: I see the question is already answered.

I've had this page open for over an hour now, considering getting it.

13461442m.jpg

(As it comes with 360 lens and is on sale at Play)

But I did but

beat-city-ds-box.jpg

I bought another practical driving test. I would have passed this morning if it wasn't for that cunt on the roundabout >__>

I bought another practical driving test. I would have passed this morning if it wasn't for that cunt on the roundabout >__>

"It's time for some, fun with a pun."

Australia one was shirtw00t, you can still get those, was yesterday's shirt

The BTTF one was Teefury's deal yesterday, but I don't think you can get that anymore as they have 24 hour things and it's gone =/