NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Yellow and Dark Cyan hopefully should know who the killers are. Lime could possibly be a serial killer, but could well be a vigilante. Something I noticed... Yellow seems to be underlined. It probably means something.

So...Paj.

Your day power.

I don't have one.

Maybe that's what I get when I find my long-lost friend? What was/is it? Is it worth waiting for?

He claims he doesn't have one. If you know it I suggest you divulge it.

Edited by Diageo
She's to he's

She claims she doesn't have one. If you know it I suggest you divulge it.

Ah. I missed what he siad.

It's quite risky to let him off. However, thinking about it more carefully, it doesn't sound quite like a mafia power. Of course, if something odd happens during the day then you know who it was.

Withdraw Vote.

She claims she doesn't have one. If you know it I suggest you divulge it.

Yeah......

The whole dark blue/dark yellow thing is a little confusing. Its either that DarkBlue "stopped by" (as in popped in to say hello) or that they were "stopped by" DarkYellow, preventing him from doing something.

I was inclined to believe that he stopped at DarkYellow's house as the next thing mentioned was the reds stayed at home alone but yay for interpretation.

Chair.. there is a very good reason why my post look like it does. If things should change I will inform everyone

Looks like Paj will be a she whether he likes it or not...

I don't understand what Diageo's playing at.

But yes I did explain my lack of day power previously, Cube. I know nuttin.

I don't understand what Diageo's playing at.

But yes I did explain my lack of day power previously, Cube. I know nuttin.

I'm very sorry. I remember people by their avatar, and the name doesn't help. I'm trying hard to stop.

"stopped by dark yellow" If he stopped by dark yellow that would mean he did something right? He didn't stay at home at least.

So... Does yellow wanna tell us who unidentified is?

Also he was followed by bright cyan rather than just visited at home like the others who seemingly did nothing.

For example. Dark Green was visited by magenta.

So, Paj is suspicious. Should Yellow or Dark Cyan continue being so silent, at least we have someone to lynch.

Haha, I was preparing my notes, and since I'm a little late to the party, I have to take into account all the posts after the write-up as well. In a minute :P.

Is there a no-format tag by the way? :P

Haha, I was preparing my notes, and since I'm a little late to the party, I have to take into account all the posts after the write-up as well. In a minute :P.

Is there a no-format tag by the way? :P

There's a remove text formatting button on the top left if that's what you mean.

Double-post:

###########################

In the meantime, perhaps people are interested in the exact tags Dannyboy used.. This also lists every character in the write-up, 2 people are unaccounted for (unless I've missed them):

[ B]Black[ /B] = Black

[ B][ COLOR=#FFFFFF]White[ /COLOR][ /B] = White

[ B][ COLOR=#7F7FFF]Bright Blue[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Blue

[ B][ COLOR=#0000FF]Blue[ /COLOR][ /B] = Blue

[ B][ COLOR=#00007F]Dark Blue[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Blue

[ B][ COLOR=#7FFFFF]Bright Cyan[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Cyan

[ B][ COLOR=#007F7F]Dark Cyan[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Cyan

[ B][ COLOR=#FF7FFF]Bright Magenta[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Magenta

[ B][ COLOR=#FF00FF]Magenta[ /COLOR][ /B] = Magenta

[ B][ COLOR=#7F007F]Dark Magenta[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Magenta

[ B][ COLOR=#FF7F7F]Bright Red[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Red

[ B][ COLOR=#FF0000]Red[ /COLOR][ /B] = Red

[ B][ COLOR=#7F0000]Dark Red[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Red

[ B][ COLOR=#FFFF7F]Bright Yellow[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Yellow

[ U][ B][ COLOR=#FFFF00]Yellow[ /COLOR][ /B][ /U] = Yellow

[ B][ COLOR=#7F7F00]Dark Yellow[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Yellow

[ B][ COLOR=#7FFF7F]Bright Green[ /COLOR][ /B] = Bright Green

[ B][ COLOR=#007F00]Dark Green[ /COLOR][ /B] = Dark Green

[ B][ COLOR=#00FF00]Lime[ /COLOR][ /B] = Lime

Unindentified = Unknown

Looking at the complete list, there probably should be a Cyan somewhere. Lime should be green, although I wonder why Dannyboy didn't simply call it green :p. So apart from Cyan, there should be another (perhaps unusual) colour out there. It's possible "unindentified" is cyan, or another missing colour.

Double-post:

##########################

There's a remove text formatting button on the top left if that's what you mean.

Nah, I want the tags to appear without them functioning. I tried the code tag, but it didn't work that way. I've put spaces in the tags now to stop them from functioning, so you'll have to delete them.

I was looking at the code he was using too and wondered about Lime not being Green.

Also since there were 2 unidentified characters in the write-up, only one person is unaccounted for. It is unlikely that both account of the unidentified person are from the same character because two different actions took place. First unidentified character targeted Yellow and the second targeted Red.

Still waiting for Dark Cyan , Lime or Yellow to come forward with any information. Dark Cyan and Yellow witnessed each killing and Lime killed a mafioso.

Obviously, Lime isn't going to come out on his own :heh:

I am severely disappointed by the absence of Beige, by the way.

Holy shit this is confusing.

I think it is very simple. Maybe too simple.

Anyone regardless of roles can cross-reference colours to find out the mafia after a few nights.

I just don't like having a wall of text to read that's all :heh: I'm being lazy. I'm not too sure why Paj was let off the hook either but Cube seems to think there's good reason so.. *shrug*. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add.

Also he was followed by bright cyan rather than just visited at home like the others who seemingly did nothing.

For example. Dark Green was visited by magenta.

This is just bad writing-up on Dannyboy's part (no offence meant, just kinda irks me when I'm on the receiving end of a mistake...:p). But he's basically incriminated me because he couldn't get his terminology correct/consistant.

Which is a bit shitty.

I'm all for the moderator being in control of wht info is in the write-up and what isn't (as you know) but mistaken/false pisses me off.

Well you say you will win when you find a certain person, that's a very different win condition to the town. Since no one is coming out with any information and in the unlikely case that they don't this day phase, I will Vote: Paj Meen Ah. If new information arises I will change my vote accordingly. But as it stands, Paj Meen Ah is not beneficial to the town. He is not mafia but is all we have. Contradictions between what he says and the write-up, as well as what Cube says, means his story is fishy.

Majority is 11 which could be hard to reach in the 24 hours we have tomorrow, so I suggest we don't hesitate to act. As the people with information may take a long time to come out with it.

Edited by Diageo