NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Cube, are you sure that is not "tricky info" or something? As in, "he looks good when investigated because he's townie"?

Cube, are you sure that is not "tricky info" or something? As in, "he looks good when investigated because he's townie"?

I have more, but I want to hear from Paj first.

Well I'm guessing Paj isn't lime or unidentified or you would've said. Those are our killers and it seems each one was targeted so I'll wait for someone else to come forward with info on them before I vote.

Since I also want to hear more, I say wait. Meanwhile, Yellow and/or Dark Cyan should come forward.

Also, that's a lot of info in the write-up. Both killers were seen and they know it.

And lol, ReZ died :p

Also, that's a lot of info in the write-up. Both killers were seen and they know it.

Which takes so much away from the game. They have absolutely no leeway to get out of it.

I'm neutral (sortof) with a weird role - I appear as good when investigated, and then mafia when dead. I have a unusual win condition - every second night I can target someone, if they're (I don't know if the classic rule of not quoting PM's is in play here, but assume the following is quoted) the person I'm looking for (vague...). And if they aren't, I kill them. :(

I couldn't/didn't do anything last night, and don't plan to until I get some sort of clue as to who I'm actually looking for! (PS I'm Dark Blue, not the person who killed ReZ)

Dark blue was stopped by dark yellow. Stopped implies you were attempting to do something at least.

I'm very close to voting for you paj as although you've come out with your role which is an innocent thing to do... your role is still killing people regardless of whether they're mafia or not. I'll wait for Dark Yellow to come forward before voting but if they don't, I'll assume it's because you weren't doing anything as you said.

This write-up is exactly what I thought it was going to be, but hoped it wouldn't be. It's basically a write-up that gives away everyone's colours, nearly.

I'm neutral (sortof) with a weird role - I appear as good when investigated, and then mafia when dead. I have a unusual win condition - every second night I can target someone, if they're (I don't know if the classic rule of not quoting PM's is in play here, but assume the following is quoted) the person I'm looking for (vague...). And if they aren't, I kill them. :(

I couldn't/didn't do anything last night, and don't plan to until I get some sort of clue as to who I'm actually looking for! (PS I'm Dark Blue, not the person who killed ReZ)

So...what about the power that you can use during the day?

Targetting list

Night 1

1. Black --> yellow

2. White

3. Yellow --> red/unID2

4. Yellow (Bright) --> white

5. Yellow (dark)

6. Blue --> dark magenta

7. Blue (Bright) --> unidentified

8. Blue (darK) --> dark yellow

9. Lime --> bight magenta

10.Green (Bright) --> b/blue & unID 1

11.Green (dark)

12.Cyan (Bright) --> Dark Blue

13.Cyan (dark) --> lime

14.Red --> Magenta

15.Red (dark) --> none

16.Red (bright) --> none

17.Magenta

18.Magenta (bright) --> dark green

19.Magenta (dark) --> none

20.[unidentified 1] --> yellow

21.[unidentified 2] --> red

Judging by the list it could be that green and cyan are unidentified as they dont have the normal/bright/dark combo.

One color seems to have got throught the writeup unmentioned it seems.

Dark blue was stopped by dark yellow. Stopped implies you were attempting to do something at least.

I'm very close to voting for you paj as although you've come out with your role which is an innocent thing to do... your role is still killing people regardless of whether they're mafia or not. I'll wait for Dark Yellow to come forward before voting but if they don't, I'll assume it's because you weren't doing anything as you said.

Well I have no idea what Dark Yellow is on about, and only assume Danny is referring to DY stopping Cyan/Cube, not me. I 100% did NOTHING last night.

*goes back to read*

UGH. I hate this kinda thing. I always/tend to make a point of clarifying if people do something at night, and if they don't, with appropriate flavour text. Like me, who did nothing last night, should have just said "Dark Blue, alone in his room..." or whatever. It just paints me in a bad light. Since I was neither "followed" nor "stopped"... this just confuses the matter.

That's a confusing way to diagram Dark Yellow targetting me, I thought it was implying the other way round for a second!

Also:

your role is still killing people regardless of whether they're mafia or not

You say that as though it's automatic...I have to choose to target them. Which I already said I wasn't going to do cause it's a shit idea this early on in the game. I think they might be able to do the same/if they target me our special shizz happens. I dunno.

I don't have one.

Maybe that's what I get when I find my long-lost friend? What was/is it? Is it worth waiting for?

Well colour me confused! Looks to me like there's definitely two killers, possibly two mafias like someone mentioned earlier, or we might have a vigilante on our hands. However, if we did have a vigilante, would their win condition not be to survive/win with the town? If it was, then why would they kill so recklessly on the first night?

Judging by the list it could be that green and cyan are unidentified as they dont have the normal/bright/dark combo.

Would that be you, DeepSkyBlue?

Targetting list

Night 1

1. Black --> yellow

2. White

3. Yellow --> red/unID2

4. Yellow (Bright) --> white

5. Yellow (dark)

6. Blue --> dark magenta

7. Blue (Bright) --> unidentified

9. Lime --> bight magenta

10.Green (Bright) --> b/blue & unID 1

11.Green (dark)

12.Cyan (Bright) --> Dark Blue

13.Cyan (dark) --> lime

14.Red --> Magenta

15.Red (dark) --> none

16.Red (bright) --> none

17.Magenta

18.Magenta (bright) --> dark green

19.Magenta (dark) --> none

20.[unidentified 1] --> yellow

21.[unidentified 2] --> red

Dark Yellow targeted Dark Blue also.

Is there a reason why your writing is in Bright Cyan, I've never seen you post in that colour before.

Regardless, Cube is Bright Cyan as he is seen investigating Dark Blue.

Paj Meen Ah has said he appears as good when investigated and mafia when killed. This sounds similar to a mafia boss role. He also said he wouldn’t do anything but is clearly stopped by Dark Yellow. Apparently has a day power.

Red - Locks people inside their homes and stands guard. Likely a protector that might also roleblock.

Bright Green targets two people. One of which is Unidentified, and the other is Bright Blue. Could this mean that he switches them, or just watched one target the other.

Bright Blue - Follows targets, has information on unidentified. Since people who did nothing appear in the write-up, although 1 person does not appear. Maybe the people mentioned as staying at home sent in their PM to do nothing. Last one could have the power to not appear in the write-up or else doesn't have an active role.

Edited by Diageo
She's to he's

Rummy also seems to be writing in a different colour. I assume him and Marcamillian have to write in the colour they are given.

I for one can write in any colour I wish.

Paj Meen Ah has said she appears as good when investigated and mafia when killed. This sounds similar to a mafia boss role. She also said she wouldn’t do anything but is clearly stopped by Dark Yellow. Apparently has a day power./COLOR]

nvtt21.gif

I'd prefer he answered though, to show what can and can't be said.

That would clear things up.

nvtt21.gif

Sorry :p Didn't mean that.

ReZ has posted in red, could this confirm that the other people posting in colours are themselves these colours?

Also Rummy calls Marcamillian DeepSkyBlue, which is the colour Marcamillian posted in. This could mean that Rummy assumed his rules were the same rules as Marcamillian, or that Rummy has the objective to find Deep Sky Blue.

So...Paj.

Your day power.

Well colour me confused! Looks to me like there's definitely two killers, possibly two mafias like someone mentioned earlier, or we might have a vigilante on our hands. However, if we did have a vigilante, would their win condition not be to survive/win with the town? If it was, then why would they kill so recklessly on the first night?

Yeah, either two mafias or a trigger happy vigilante.

Hopefully the second, battling two mafias can get confusing.