NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

I prefer to take as much information as possible. Assuming it has no relevance will get us nowhere.

No Lynch (12): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, Eenuh, ReZourceman, Dyson, dan-likes-trees, Jonnas, Diageo, heroicjanitor

ReZourceman (2): MadDog, Ellmeister

12 is the majority.

The majority has been reached!

And so the town decided to ponder things overnight.

Night 1 begins now.

Something posted in my mafia which I thought I would reiterate:

Suggestion: Post the player list at the end of each day. Makes targeting easier.

Also, I would like to know the rules. As in day length, night length, replacements, inactivity etc.

I'll do it cause i'm cool.

chairdriver

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

How funny would it be though if we lynched ReZ on day 1 :heh:

Pretty funny for all but one

Even I'd find it funny....for a few seconds. Then I'd cry.

Something posted in my mafia which I thought I would reiterate:

Also, I would like to know the rules. As in day length, night length, replacements, inactivity etc.

Right, forgot the player list. MadDog had my arse covered on that one.

Regarding the length of phases, I won't set any limits. If discussion seems to have died out, I'll probably pop in and give a 24-hour warning or something.

Regarding inactivity, people didn't seem to keen on strict rules, either, so I'll simply observe in the beginning and then see if anything needs to be done.

Regarding the length of phases, I won't set any limits. If discussion seems to have died out, I'll probably pop in and give a 24-hour warning or something.

Please do set limits.

We had a problem in ReZ's game. It's just so much easier for everyone involved if you strictly set the phase to 24 hours or 36 or whatever. Then the mafia can actually plan around things, which adds an extra dimension of gameplay.

Please do set limits.

We had a problem in ReZ's game. It's just so much easier for everyone involved if you strictly set the phase to 24 hours or 36 or whatever. Then the mafia can actually plan around things, which adds an extra dimension of gameplay.

Well, I can do that, but then people are going to complain about missing phases etc. There's no pleasing everybody.

I think if a day phase lasts for 48 hours, that would give plenty of time for people to contribute. Maybe if discussion is still going then still don't end.

I would like limits also, cos I know I'll bitch too much with out them :P Also, how about this time round, ended days stay ended, also.

(Are night phases 24 hours?)

Night phases were supposed to last long enough for everyone to get their PMs in, but there are still a few missing. I've sent PMs to them, and I'll set a limit now:

THE DAY PHASE WILL BEGIN TONIGHT AT 20:00 GMT.

I think I will set limits from now on. How does 48 hours for a day phase and 24 hours for a night phase sound?

Sounds good. But I think if you havn't got PMs yet then they probably don't want to do anything. :)

People should always send in PMs, even just to say that they don't wish to do anything.

One thing I think we should do from now on

- No talking at night. And comments/complaints can go via PM to Dannyboy.

- Only one "Oh noes!" comment from dead people. If someone keeps making comments then we should ask for a thread ban.

One thing I think we should do from now on

- No talking at night. And comments/complaints can go via PM to Dannyboy.

- Only one "Oh noes!" comment from dead people. If someone keeps making comments then we should ask for a thread ban.

I already said I was stopping that. (And have done so) :(

While in don't want to talk at night But dannyboy why don't you put a Joliet of rules inthe first post like I suggested? Then people won't have to keep asking you things at night. Also, I may not be on much this eve but will try to as much as poss and also tomorrow. Anyway, I'm asleep now

In the forum from which reZ, Chair and I originated, and we brought mafia over from, users can open and close threads they create. This helps a lot in mafia games. Any chance of that being implemented over here? It creates a feeling of conciseness and forbids people from talking at night.

This post is completely contradictory of course, but since we're at it... :p

Edited by Paj!

Night phases were supposed to last long enough for everyone to get their PMs in, but there are still a few missing. I've sent PMs to them, and I'll set a limit now:

THE DAY PHASE WILL BEGIN TONIGHT AT 20:00 GMT.

I think I will set limits from now on. How does 48 hours for a day phase and 24 hours for a night phase sound?

Personally I liked the criteria Diageo set in the brawl mafia as it left room for activity, however a solid limit does move the game faster, and leaves us all on the same page in some respects.

Black and White went off to find their respective targets, but while Black did find Yellow, White was stopped by Bright Yellow. Meanwhile, Bright Blue was following someone unidentified who in turn had his eyes on Yellow. Little did Bright Blue know that he and his target were the targets of Bright Green. Somewhere else, Dark Blue was followed by Bright Cyan and stopped by Dark Yellow while Bright Red and Dark Red both stayed at home. So did Dark Magenta, who was paid a visit there by Blue, who wished to check something. Dark Green was likewise visited in his home by Bright Magenta, but after he left, he was killed by Lime, who was being followed by Dark Cyan.

MoogleViper is dead. He was Bright Magenta, a mafia member.

In another part of town, Red locked Magenta inside his own home and stood guard, but when he was about to leave, he was killed by an unidentified person. It was all seen by Yellow.

ReZourceman is dead. He was Red, a townie.

Day 2 begins now.

20 players remain. 11 is the majority.

chairdriver

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

Righto. I have some very juicy info. I can target people and find out their powers.

I found out that part of someone's power is to appear as good when investigated.

And that someone is Paj.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

Looks like Diageo was right about there being 2 killers. Interestingly one mafia and one townie were killed. Either there's a neutral who got lucky and killed a mafia or we have a townie vigilante?

But how would they know Moogle was mafia?

Ok... so moogle/b.magenta visited 'dark green', left and was killed by 'lime'. So Lime is a neutral/vigilante probably.

Red was protecting Magenta but was killed by unidentified. We definitely have a mafia killer whose colour won't show up. There may be more than one unidentified character though as at the start of the write up 'unidentified' is shown as watching 'yellow'.

Bright blue and bright green should both have info on the first unidentified character (if indeed there are two).

Yellow saw Rez/Red being killed so whoever this is should have some information to share about the second unidentified character. Likewise, Dark Cyan should have info about Lime.