NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Awesome, this means I survived my first game :D I don't have much to compare this to but at the start I knew that once we got a list of colours it was all over, so I just worked towards that. I liked my role and some of the other roles too.

Bright Red (Marcamillian) (Good)

You have no powers. Good luck

Haha he nearly got lynched for that :p

Awesome, this means I survived my first game :D I don't have much to compare this to but at the start I knew that once we got a list of colours it was all over, so I just worked towards that. I liked my role and some of the other roles too.

Haha he nearly got lynched for that :p

I had this game down.

Knew Paj was evil from the start, knew Ellmeister was evil, knew bright green was evil. Me and HeroJan had it going on, and if I hadn't died. I probably would have died later because I was on information overload.

Felt proud of myself working some of the stuff out.

It was fun writing the night where the two of you as well as a mafia member and chair all targetted Dyson at the same time. :p

This game was not fair for the Mafia people, everyone could easily work out who you were so for a long period everyone was just picking off the colours.

The roles are inventive I agree. Unfortunately, I wasn't here from the beginning and as such when I came back so much had already gone on I didn't really engage with it since it was sooooooooooooooo confusing.

I love your mum's rolls!

Of fat.

Cos she is a heffer.

I'd actually like to see a mafia like this again, the craziness was quite interesting and definitely fun, just needs to be a bit more balanced, I guess. Less identifyable characters/writeups. I did enjoy the speedy and crazy amount of death, though I guess the idea someone suggested of having two mafias who can kill on alternate nights would also be good, really liked the two mafia idea. Numbers might need a bit more balancing in that case though, or maybe if we had more players or something, iono.

I love your mum's rolls!

Of fat.

Cos she is a heffer.

I'd actually like to see a mafia like this again, the craziness was quite interesting and definitely fun, just needs to be a bit more balanced, I guess. Less identifyable characters/writeups. I did enjoy the speedy and crazy amount of death, though I guess the idea someone suggested of having two mafias who can kill on alternate nights would also be good, really liked the two mafia idea. Numbers might need a bit more balancing in that case though, or maybe if we had more players or something, iono.

Yeah, it would seem from the reactions to the game that the mechanics and elements worked great, and that the only issue was proper balancing - but that's always the challenge when making a mafia game.