NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

RULES REGARDING THE LENGTH OF PHASES: Each day phase will last 48 hours unless the majority is reached earlier. Each night phase will last 24 hours unless all PMs are sent in earlier. Send me a PM even if you don't wish to use your nightpower that particular night. It'll speed things along.

The painter woke up one fine spring morning, put on his slippers and went out to get today's newspaper. The moment he stepped outside his front door, however, two sniper bullets each pierced his skull from either side of his head and collided in the centre of his brain, making his entire head explode.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was the painter and the mayor of Colour Village. He was good.

Day 1 begins now.

22 players remain. 12 is the majority.

chairdriver

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dannyboy is acting suspicious! I don't believe he is really dead!

By the way, I'm away for a few days to Barcelona as of Tuesday till Friday. Apologies Dannyboy.

Vote: No lynch

Dannyboy is acting suspicious! I don't believe he is really dead!

By the way, I'm away for a few days to Barcelona as of Tuesday till Friday. Apologies Dannyboy.

Vote: No lynch

No worries! :) I won't kill you for inactivity, and since you're back Friday, I won't replace you.

No Lynch (3): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister

12 is the majority.

No Lynch (9): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, MadDog, Cube

Winblog (1): ReZourceman

12 is the majority.

No Lynch (9): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, MadDog, Eenuh

Winblog (2): ReZourceman, Cube

12 is the majority.

Winblog is dead. He only needed two people to vote for him. He was pointless.

Assuming I get another vote.

Vote : Loseblog

If Loseblog dies after one hit, then I'll be forced to ;

Vote : No Lynch

No Lynch (9): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, MadDog, Eenuh

Loseblog (1): ReZourceman

Loseblog is dead. He only needed one person to vote for him. He was even more pointless.

No Lynch (10): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, MadDog, Eenuh, ReZourceman

12 is the majority.

No Lynch (9): MoogleViper, Sméagol, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, The Peeps, Eenuh, ReZourceman

ReZourceman (1): MadDog

12 is the majority.