NEurope
ReZourceman

Mildly Coincidental

Dwarf and I were just playing Uncharted 2 and we played a match and EchoDesiato was our team mate. We lolled.

Dwarf and I were just playing Uncharted 2 and we played a match and EchoDesiato was our team mate. We lolled.

I can't say I get it.

I remember having him on my PSN once. Then we just randomly enter a Lab match on Uncharted, I checked the scoreboard and was like 'Hax!', is that the NE guy or is it just a general character name?

He's the one!

When I saw Rezourceman's name popping up I lol'd. I didn't think you guys would remember me actually, I haven't been here in ages.

Oh and Rez, try laughing instead of saying "lol". You sound like some emotionless robot that has replaced laughing with the "lol command".

I actually remember playing MP: Hunters with you back in the day.

Rez had to Google you mid-game just to see if it was a well-known phrase/character. Could you hear our shock over mic?

I actually remember playing MP: Hunters with you back in the day.

Rez had to Google you mid-game just to see if it was a well-known phrase/character. Could you hear our shock over mic?

Oh yeah. I don't have a mic so my only way of responding was to taunt.

You say "lol" in real life ReZ?

Please kindly die.

I say "loooooool" when something isn't funny and you're expected to laugh at it.

Silicon, saline inject me.

What's wrong with that?

A laugh should be a natural bodily response to a stimulant, saying "lol" is counter-intuitive.

Or, in other words:

Irl lol is just an appreciative term for something that's mildly funny/amusing, so you acknowledge its worth. It ain't no literal acronym, that's why it's used on msn and shizzle.

That video is something else.

To me its the same thing, its unnecessarily verbalising a response. If something is mildly funny I give it a light "heh" or an almost silent snort (not sure how best to describe that).

To me its the same thing, its unnecessarily verbalising a response. If something is mildly funny I give it a light "heh" or an almost silent snort (not sure how best to describe that).

Ashley, don't cry.

Haven't done in years, the verbalisation of "lol" is hardly going to make me start :heh:

I think "Uncharted 2" is a euphemism.

You think wrong.

To be honest, once you've destroyed someone online whose voice is yet to break and has done nothing but trash talking before the game, sometimes it can only be summed up with a good old fashioned lol. Heck, perhaps even a lolz.

Interestingly, "lol" often means "I found that amusing but didn't actually laugh at it" now.