NEurope
Diageo

Civilisation V

I can't wait to play this, I'm just not sure my video card (x1600) will be able to run it.

Hopefully it'll work with CX Games so I don't have to install bootcamp quite yet. I might just wait for the native mac version to be safe.

Humm, forgot computers aren't like consoles and the game might not run, haven't played a computer game in ages. Since Civilisation 3 maybe....

Humm, forgot computers aren't like consoles and the game might not run, haven't played a computer game in ages. Since Civilisation 3 maybe....

Even if it does run it won't look as good as that video without a really good pc

Never mind, my computer is not even good enough to meet the minimum requirements.

Damn, I really wanted this game. This is why I hate computer games.

I'm just downloading the Demo Now. I've searched around and some people have managed to play it on lower settings on weaker GPUs that I have, so I still have a bit of hope.

It's playable on my 2.8ghz single core machine, but that doesn't mean it runs well. Some graphics were distorted and I was probably getting an FPS of 6 or so.

Yes, I'm aware I need to update my PC :heh:

People talking about this game has got me excited yet my lil netbook will never be able to run it so I just downloaded Civ III for £2.99 on Steam!

Being given a new laptop as a gift, and when I get it, I'll be getting this game. It better run well on a brand new laptop or else it's just stupid the way computer games work.

Being given a new laptop as a gift, and when I get it, I'll be getting this game. It better run well on a brand new laptop or else it's just stupid the way computer games work.

well is your laptop actually a gaming one? A lot of them often come with pretty rubbish integrated graphics cards.

No it's not, gaming computers are way too expensive, and still proves to me that computer games are stupid.

No it's not, gaming computers are way too expensive, and still proves to me that computer games are stupid.

well it probably won't run.

If it runs on my friend's computer, which is worse than mine. Then it will.

I always keep wanting to get into the Civ games but I tend to feel confused and a bit overwhelmed at the beginnings. I dont think they do enough of a good job with the tutorials. I have heard that Civ 5 does a very good job of letting you know what to do but I wont be able to play that until I get a new PC.

CIV 5 is a lot more newbie friendly then its predecessors, but it has always been a series where you just gotta jump in and learn over time.

Other then that, I love this game, the changes made in this game are significant enough to be a new experience without loosing that Civilization feel the series has.

My Arabian trading empire dominates all!

Stupid Civ 3 won't work on netbook cos of dumb resolution problems! So annoying! Money just wasted!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab