NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia - Sign-Ups

Why do I have to be Mr. Pink? Can't I be Mr. Black?

Why, because someone else is Mr Black. And Mr Pink is not even in the game, silly.

Why do I have to be Mr. Pink? Can't I be Mr. Black?

Because you're a faggot, alright?

Reservoir Dogs quote!

How are you going to describe colours in the write-up without giving away the colours?

How are you going to describe colours in the write-up without giving away the colours?

I won't. The colours will just appear in the write-ups. I have experimented a bit with some things, this being one of them. I think it'll work out pretty well, albeit differently.

So you are going to give the colours away instantly...

Just wait and see! :p

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Consider this my confirmation. As mentioned in another thread there is no point in asking players for confirmation as they won't come back to this thread.

I FB'd Marcamillian, and NE messaged Mundi, martinist, Gizmo, and gaggle.

So thats five potential players, hopefully at least two will hit you back.

Signing up for this.

Totally not because of ReZ sending me a message about it.

Right, once one of the current mafias end, I shall start this. I'm away from Friday till Sunday, so it'll probably start Sunday evening or Monday or something. I'll see if I need to cut the final role or not.

I was under the impression this was supposed to commence after mafiawesome. Tbh there really needs to be a space of respite between mafias otherwise it will kill the activity in them for those that survive to an end, with two mafias running concordantly there should also be enough going on for those who have bowed out early to still participate in one. I'm very close to dropping out of this one, but for now I will see how I go. My activity is likely to be limited, however, so it may be worth considering anybody who's interested in playing in the mafia to replace me. I really wanted to play in this, and I still do, but constantly being in mafias is taking it out of me.