NEurope
Beast

Glee

...oh dear...

It was supposed to replace LOST :(

I know it didnt!

I managed to keep watching for the season,

pretty dissapointed there is no 2nd season too if im honest :p

I'm loving this trailer at the moment. I think that Season Two looks very promising and I'm liking Rachel's new look. Also, the girl on 0:38 is quite cute. I'm already looking forward to hearing the rest of Telephone and Empire State of Mind (Part II). The season starts on the 21st of September.

What do you guys think of the trailer?

Edited by Animal

I would imagine residents of New York, being the bundles of sunshine they are, would punch someone who sings Empire State of Mind on the street.

I would imagine residents of New York, being the bundles of sunshine they are, would punch someone who sings Empire State of Mind on the street.

To be honest, I probably would if I was a resident, lol. But still, it sounds good and I want to hear the rest of it and I want to know that cute chinese girl's name! lol.

This is the entire song to Empire State of Mind and it sounds great. I can't wait to see the new season. Heard Charice's version of Telephone (might be fake?) and that sounded okay.

They absolutely murdered the song Telephone...

Argh!

You can probably tell that I'm such a big fan! :p Of course, I don't hate it because it's Glee, I just dislike it because when it first came out everyone I knew was trying to shove it down my throat and basically trying to make me watch it. I'm such a rebel...

Edited by Frank

They absolutely murdered the song Telephone...

Argh!

You can probably tell that I'm such a big fan! :p Of course, I don't hate it because it's Glee, I just dislike it because when it first came out everyone I knew was trying to shove it down my throat and basically trying to make me watch it. I'm such a rebel...

So is that version real then because the one in the trailer sounds completely different.

I had the opposite to you, I got some of my mates into it. I just told them to watch it and they liked it. Obviously they're not as big as a fan of the show as I am but still...

Also, Glee starts tomorrow for those in America...lucky bastards! lol.

Edited by Animal

hmm...well, I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest. I heard some Glee people singing telephone which was...just horrendous.

Anyway, putting aside that, I have thought that maybe one of two songs we're fairly OK, but nothing more :p

Are you jealous then that Glee has it's European premiere in Ireland...in a couple of days I think.

hmm...well, I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest. I heard some Glee people singing telephone which was...just horrendous.

Anyway, putting aside that, I have thought that maybe one of two songs we're fairly OK, but nothing more :p

Are you jealous then that Glee has it's European premiere in Ireland...in a couple of days I think.

....is that some kind of mean joke? :sad:I know it's not and to your question...just a little, haha.

I'm loving Empire State of Mind at the moment. I can't stop listening to it, they've done a good job on it. Sod it, I'm gonna find a way to watch it since I can't wait until January, haha.

yup :p Because I'm mean!

:laughing:

If you find TV3 (which is the Irish channel) then, there you go. We can get ITC, BBC, etc. over here but I'm not sure if it works out the other way :S

If not, guess you'll just have to use the internet or wait for some 4 months to pass :p I'm kidding ;)

That song that is sung by Kirsten Chenuith(sp?) is actually fairly decent...

Edit whoops, just saw that sneaky white writing in your post!

Kristin Chenoweth.

Who is

on this show. As is Cheyenne Jackson who is joining in season two apparently. I hope he still crops up on 30 Rock!

(yay I managed to make that rant relevant :heh:)

Kristin Chenoweth.

Who is

on this show. As is Cheyenne Jackson who is joining in season two apparently. I hope he still crops up on 30 Rock!

(yay I managed to make that rant relevant :heh:)

I thought her duet of Defying Gravity with Idina Menzel was brilliant. I'm not so keen on April though, I like her voice but I just don't like her character much.

Edited by Ashley
fixing my own spelling mistake

I loved the mini performance of Telephone. Made me giggle hugely.

BRITNEY GLEE IS UPON US.

They're doing Toxic (Reworked), Stronger, Baby One More Time (Reworked), Me Against The Music, and Slave 4 U.

I'm completely in love with their reworked version of Toxic. Genuinely brilliant. Plus Stronger sounds lovely with a guys voice.

It's off to a great start. I enjoyed Empire State of Mind, Listen and Billionaire a lot. Telephone was good (the full version is great) and the scene with Sunshine and Rachel singing in the toilets was funny. Beiste seems cool at the moment and I'd love to see her and Sue in a fight, haha.

I loved the mini performance of Telephone. Made me giggle hugely.

BRITNEY GLEE IS UPON US.

They're doing Toxic (Reworked), Stronger, Baby One More Time (Reworked), Me Against The Music, and Slave 4 U.

I'm completely in love with their reworked version of Toxic. Genuinely brilliant. Plus Stronger sounds lovely with a guys voice.

I can't wait to see this episode. I think it's gonna be cool.

Edited by Animal

After a mostly dodgy start to season 2, I quite enjoyed monday night's. Finally there was a point to the episode. Great to see the girls doing Livin' on a Prayer too :) Can't remember Puck being such a fuckwit though, reckon they took it a bit far (ie leaving without paying for dinner, seems out of character even for him)

The second season hasn't been as good as the first (though the quality dipped already after the initial thirteen episodes), but on the other hand season two has Chord Overstreet, so... :indeed:

The last few episodes have been alright, though. The Superbowl episode was surprisingly good, and the very obvious attempt to appeal to football fans was amusing.

The only thing about this show that interests me is the logo, since I'm easily amused.

Edited by heroicjanitor

I find Sue Sylvester/Jane Lynch amusing when she's being mean and insulting people. Not so much when she acts like a comic book villain, though.

I'm loving the second season so far. I liked the last episode but, as Ronnie said, Puck is an arsehole. I love the songs too, the girls doing Livin' on a Prayer was awesome.

Glee's gone original and I like it. Mercedes' song is awesome, could actually be in the charts:

The rest are cool as well:

More original songs please! What do you guys think? I like Loser Like Me and Hell to the No.

Original? Hated it (Well I don't actually hate it but I don't want it to become a norm). I want their quirky stoopid covers.

Edit: Also, I take back a lot of my hate for Will. He's much better now. That awesome wall run flip he did certainly helped.

Original? Hated it (Well I don't actually hate it but I don't want it to become a norm). I want their quirky stoopid covers.

It's a nice change though. I can't stop listening to Hell to the No, it just sounds like something CeeLo Green should sing...Also, Loser Like Me gets cooler and cooler every time I listen to it.