NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

I has a laminator! I r old.

haha yes. the fella that works in our office (he's not part of our department or budget) does them for us. He's rather fond of women's breasts, and plays "pocket billiards" so it's pretty easy to convince him to do you a favour :heh:

You can twist the guys in your office around your pinky. :heh:

tbf I had to look up what Pocket Billiards meant.

So I blame Raining_Again. :p

I only came in here to congratulate Danny on his good taste in cartoons. :D

+37 respect points.

What the fuck do you laminate at home exactly?

Exactly the same stuff he would do at school...

I imagine.

What the fuck do you laminate at home exactly?

Exactly the same stuff he would do at school...

I imagine.

Haha, office monkeys!

We have a laminator at work, too. But, every department has a budget with things like paper, laminator pouches, other materials. It just seems like a lot of hassle.

So, this will be used just by me at home, to get my own personal things done. Without having to faff around with budgets and paper work.

Yeeees. It'll mostly be used for work-stuff, which I do at home, because it'll be easier than having to wait around there to get it done. Would rather do it in my own time.

On the same day, I also picked up one of these plug-it-in freshener things, a laundry basket and a clothes horse/rack...thing. Laundry_LiNk.

I'm not old! I might be 25 but fuck that shit, I'm not old

Nah 25 is the prime of your life! Or at least that's what people keep telling me.

I imagine that laminators could be useful for arty types of stuff. Like, if you make a special page for a comic that you'd like to keep or something, you could laminate that. Or for a portfolio.

Emasher: They're really not a pain. What makes you say that? Seems pretty easy to me. I didn't actually do much to mine. Just place whatever I wanted laminating in the pounch and into the machine. Came out lovely.

Saying that, that's with a different machine. I haven't tested mine yet.

Does it come with special "adaptors" or something which you can use to laminate smaller things like business cards? Or do you have to make a full A4 spread and cut to size?

I love my laminator, I use it all the time to laminate students work for the wall so it doesn't get tatty, or laminate those colour printed resources you've used your entire printing budget to get.

Plus its unbelievably soothing to sit down after an annoying day at work (even more common this year as every last period is now 1/2 hour teaching PSHE to my wonderful form) with a glass of wine, watch TV and breath the soothing laminator fumes as the pages slowly roll through.

I knew i was old when i couldnt afford Red Dead Repemption on release day, due to having all my money zapped out of my account for various house hold bills.

i havent bought a new game myself this year. the 2 new games i have got this year have been presents from my girlfriend (Battlefield BC2 and Red Dead Redemption)

I Will be breaking that duct with Halo Reach though... hell i dont care if we have to salvage scraps at the end of the month to live. it'll be worth it for Reach.

I've had little reason to properly feel old. Except when sometimes people at work think I'm nearing 30 and that just makes me feel quite young. My life gives little opportunity to have to feel old though, except maybe when I'm at the pub quite alot over the course of the week. Kind of like how I want to be when I'm an old man. I want to be an old pub man. An old pub man like Patrick Trueman.

Sign in to follow this