NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Do you name certain things?

Other than people/animals etc.

I know some people name their cars, but what about other things such as your PC (not only just giving it a name as it asks you when you set it up, actually referring to it as that name) and shizzle?

I have a trend of naming my computers. My laptop (old and unused as it is) is named as Chaka Khan X, my former Pc Shabba-X, current PC named Richter. I've named my external HD Kristy after a lass I know from uni, and my step dad's printer Nightingale (inspired by a Voyager episode)

Go.

I name my bikes. My last one was called Chopper Hicks. My current one is called The Little Maestro.

I think they deserves it since these things hold my life in the balance every day; they've earned their names. Otherwise....no, I don't name things.

I name all my Apple products with my name in place of the "i" as they rhyme.

Aside that, not often. Sometimes. Maybe I'll start doing that.

I named my laptop.

But I kept forgetting what the name was, so it had a different name each time I decided to speak to it.

My car is called "PeuPeu", because it is a Peugeot and I change my mind about it often. Since there are two ways to pronounce Peugeot, depending on what mood I'm in with it, its name changes between "Poopoo" and "PewPew".

Also my guitar is called George and my Ukulele is call Youssef.

I name all my Apple products with my name in place of the "i" as they rhyme.

Aside that, not often. Sometimes. Maybe I'll start doing that.

Similarly, my ipod is an iPike. Otherwise, no.

My car is called "The Beast" (Because it so isn't)

Next one will be called "Trancer" because I'm gonna give it a "trance type colours" paint scheme.

Erm.

I call my penis "The Law Breaker".

My computer is called Max.

My iPod Nano is called Echo.

My last home phone was called Kevin.

I named my home network side 7. I name my car according to how I feel about it at the time, names so far are:

Little red (riding hood)

Red comet

Red rust bucket

Red lightning which I think shall be the naming convention for my furure cars (color here) lightning.

I don't name anything, except the pet. And i don't even call her by the name we gave her half the time.

I named my home network side 7. I name my car according to how I feel about it at the time, names so far are:

Little red (riding hood)

Red comet

Red rust bucket

Red lightning which I think shall be the naming convention for my furure cars (color here) lightning.

Get a white car and you might get sponsored.

Get a white car and you might get sponsored.

I think only the homeless and the down and outs would be intestested. Also wikipedia says:

At the end of 2009, Heineken (Scottish Courage's parent company) decided to discontinue the manufacture of White Lightning in order to cease encouraging irresponsible drinking.
Which I think is quite a responsible move.

Oh god Moogle, you are on fire.

No, that's just his normal hair colour.

The only name I've given anything is betsy my car. I can't even recall how the name came about, but even my parents call it old betsy.

Haha.

One of the gingers at work names nearly everything. He usually ends up using the name Jeff.

One of the gingers at work names nearly everything. He usually ends up using the name Jeff.

Is it me?

But I don't even have a job.

Is it me?

Nope. two fifths of the company I work for is ginger.

Note: there are five people in the company.