NEurope
canand

Nintendo DSi Shop and Wii Shop Channel maintenance

The shop is back up. You'll need to update first mind.

The only thing I could see that was different was that on the home screen, there are arrows you can press on to show different recommended titles before going into other pages first.

Though if that's been there a while and I've just not noticed, I'm not sure what the update was for.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Probably another attempt at stopping the hacks. Although, Other M has a system update so perhaps an online version of that?

Probably another attempt at stopping the hacks. Although, Other M has a system update so perhaps an online version of that?

If it were an online version, surely it wouldn't make you download it if you have Other M already and have installed it? And It took quite a while too for me - longer than normal updates do.

Have just downloaded, so no, its not the same as the MOM update. No change to the firmware version, no changes to the Shop Channel. Unless its in preperation for some new service? Wii No Ma? ITV Player? Any rumours going about?

The only thing I could see that was different was that on the home screen, there are arrows you can press on to show different recommended titles before going into other pages first.

Didn't it already do that?

There's a new firmware update for the DSi as well but does seem to add anything interesting