NEurope
Coolness Bears

Lap dancing!

I know what y'all are thinking, what's this weirdly erotic thread created by Coolness Bears doing?

Has he lost his innocence?

FEAR NOT.

The situation is merely hippopotamus. :)

Before I continue I just found out that the Moomins are actually trolls. MUMINTROLLS. :grin:

On with the preceedings, if you were forced into a lapdance or wanted to willingly partake in the profession that involves gyrating of the hips (amoung other things), what song would you want to dance to? :p

I'd go with:

It is the most lap dancey song I've ever heard and lets face it with me dancing on your laps you would "lose all control" as the lyrics suggest.

your turn. GO! :yay:

Bringing it hard since '04. Pun as you will.

And you call me a whore? You were only 12!

Bringing it hard since '04. Pun as you will.

I spasm'd.

My favourite song. I can't believe I don't own it. ReZ reminded me of it recently too. I have an awesome mash-up of it with High and Dry by Radiohead.

Fuuu

Is that Prince?

Edited by Paj!

I spasm'd.

My favourite song. I can't believe I don't own it. ReZ reminded me of it recently too.

Y'all both "liked" it brah. Chair too.

I just bought it. :D Sadly you can't buy the version with the intro from the video though.

Anyway.

Peaches is always a good choice for sexythymes. See: Lost In Translation, for example.

With ugly Gaga? Hell no.

I would say the initial opening in the remix with lady gaga is more lap dancey. :)