NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

I love how this is the mafia game where my power enables me to actually last to the end of the game for once, and I'm getting douched. Well I'm not going to argue, I've given you all the information you need.

Whoa, missed a lot here. Sorry. Wasn't online yesterday.

From the write-up, my initial thoughts were that Luigi roleblocked Link with electrokinesis. It reminded me of my own mafia where Luigi was the mafia leader, tired of playing second banana to Mario, and could roleblock with his zapping karate moves. Also, the stars appearing makes me think that Dedede was the killer.

While there is much confusion going on about ReZ, and while there is doubt about his role and alignment, his explanation is pretty unbelievable to me. It's simply too overpowered, and that makes me suspicious.

Vote: ReZourceman

Despite me making a full role claim. Despite someone confirming I was switched. Despite there being a sinister fart cloud. Despite Tellyn's PM saying "He is fox and evil" and I'm still the main target.

Le Failz.

Also despite the write up confirming that I did not do anything last night.

For the record, if I die. Please quote this.

ReZourcemans main mafia suspicions

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Ellmeister

Dannyboy-the-Dane

I'm certainly not saying I'm right, but just what they've been doing and acting.

Nintendohnut, specifically hilighted that he might make it to my naughty list. Brave. Also didn't understand why Tellyn removed his vote from me, despite Tellyn explaining in the same post.

Jonnas, this is my least suspicion....but...meh.

MadDog, extremely low key, avoiding arousal. Voted for me early.

Ellmeister, despite all the evidence against it, wanting to get a vote on me before he is the last, and thus doesn't set off the lynch bomb which the mafia will know is a distinct possibility. Was also breif and has posted little, to avoid arousal.

Dannyboy-the-Dane, despite all the evidence against it, wanting to get a vote on me before he is the last, and thus doesn't set off the lynch bomb which the mafia will know is a distinct possibility.

Votes

Rez - 6 [MadDog, Cube, Jonnas, Mundi, Paj Meen Ah, Dannyboy-the-Dane]

Paj Meen Ah - 2 [dan-likes-trees, Ellmeister]

Majority is 10

I would also like to remind people that my roles are not broken, I will not take kindly to such accusations towards my game. :heh:

Edited by Diageo

From the write-up it doesn't seem like Tellyn was targetting Paj though. It clearly says he was with a blue haired character (Marth/ReZ), but that this character was acting like Fox/Paj. So I'm not sure if that would give results for ReZ or Paj; the characters don't seem to get switched, just their minds/personalities?

In any case, at the moment it doesn't seem we have much to go by to lynch someone, unless we want to risk lynching someone randomly of course.

Er?

I'll say it again.

Tellyn was actually targetting Paj, not ReZ.

Because that's what my power does.

I picked ReZ and Paj. Anyone targetting Paj would actually be targetting ReZ. Anyone targetting ReZ would actually be targetting Paj.

THEREFORE

Anyone voting ReZ is clearly making a mistake, based on information that, if anything, says vote for paj.

if you don't trust Tellyn's info to be accurate, then whythefuck vote for ReZ? If you trust it to be accurate, then vote for Paj.

MADNESS.

if you don't trust Tellyn's info to be accurate, then whythefuck vote for ReZ? If you trust it to be accurate, then vote for Paj.

MADNESS.

Truth. Thank you. :D

Wow ReZ, someone has to be the middle person voting for you, I'm not mafia and your crazy paranoia is showing you are trying to move blame from yourself. I have posted quite a lot if you look through this so you other reason is complete crap.

I'm glad Jay finally sorted that mess out I was confused, but if it means that then Vote:Paj

Withdraw vote

Been reading everything over again, gonna go with this until the nature of the brown gas is clarified.

Maybe it has something to do with someone targeting the player, I dunno.

Votes

Rez - 5 [MadDog, Cube, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah, Dannyboy-the-Dane]

Paj Meen Ah - 2 [dan-likes-trees, Ellmeister]

Majority is 10

Edited by Diageo

So wait, you can actually confirm this, jayseven? I was under the impression you were only speculating about it before.

Now I'm torn. ReZ's defence still seems pretty desperate and suspicious to me, but if jayseven can really confirm what he says, and provided he isn't mafia trying to cover for his partner, the confusion about who targetted who seems to have been cleared up.

Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Change vote: Paj

My only reluctance towards this vote is the whole brown gas.

I would rather take a chance and see what it does rather then wait trough an uncertain amount of time and then find out what it does.

Votes

Rez - 4 [MadDog, Cube, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah]

Paj Meen Ah - 4 [dan-likes-trees, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Mundi]

Majority is 10

We have ourselves a Mexican stand off!

Wow ReZ, someone has to be the middle person voting for you, I'm not mafia and your crazy paranoia is showing you are trying to move blame from yourself. I have posted quite a lot if you look through this so you other reason is complete crap.

I'm glad Jay finally sorted that mess out I was confused, but if it means that then Vote:Paj

You've posted quite a lot? *Checks*

Excluding the no lynch at the beginning, and wisecrack post, your only other post has been;

Keep away from the edges of the platform next time Cube.

I've got nothing.

Mafia or not, you are being decidedly low key.

Its only a mild suspicion though. Just know that you're on my watch list. :p

Votes

Rez - 4 [MadDog, Cube, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah]

Paj Meen Ah - 4 [dan-likes-trees, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Mundi]

Majority is 10

We have ourselves a Mexican stand off!

I refuse to vote for Paj Meen Ah. I think the brown gas is significant. On the flip side I can completely see why if Paj was evil he would claim to be Fox...as kind-of like a double bluff.

Its a trick situation.

I'm still not entirely convinced that ReZ it good, but ChangeVote: Paj

Doublepost (oh, and this is getting utterly confusing)

Votes

Rez - 3 [MadDog, Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah]

Paj Meen Ah - 5 [dan-likes-trees, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Mundi, Cube]

Majority is 10

I can't believe this.

Well I can, but it pisses me off.

Either Jay is lying, has his role wrong, or the brown gas is significant. I'm gonna say the brown gas. (I did at first think Jay had just got it wrong, but obviously not anymore)

I'm not fucking mafia, why would I claim to be Fox a good few hours after people decided that Fox must be mafia?! Wouldn't I just not say anything?!

For clarity's sake, my power is superspeed, I can intercept someone's PM and read it (not sure if I take it, or just read it as well as them). I didn't do it last night (cause I missed the night phase).

On the flip side I can completely see why if Paj was evil he would claim to be Fox...as kind-of like a double bluff.

Its a trick situation.

Please, I'm not that good a mafia player.

I claimed Fox way back (because I am him) because people had accused the Fox role of being mafia, and originally I read it as people accusing you of being Fox, and mafia. So I told the truth to dispell the shite.

I can confirm as far as I've already said, what, three times?

I cannot, however, confirm that Paj is definitely evil, thanks to this cloud thing casting doubts in our minds.

The 'large nosed character' did some sort of altering to, unknown to them, paj rather than ReZ whom they targetted. Again, as we don't know what this altering does, but presumably it could account for the evil result for Tellyn's investigation, all we can really confirm is that this 'large nosed character' is mafia. The brown cloud left in his wake could presumably be exhaust fumes from his bike, and thus it isn't the smoke itself which causes teh 'alteration'.

Some woman, who pulled out a companion, wanted to target Paj last night but actually targetted ReZ, and their power didn't work? And Tellyn's told us he's an investigator but not the specific part of the write-up where he appears, which is confusing for me.

There's a lot of info in the write-up which hasn't been expanded upon, and I don't really know what lead to follow up on, so I'm going to continue with my no-lynch vote.

I'm not fucking mafia, why would I claim to be Fox a good few hours after people decided that Fox must be mafia?! Wouldn't I just not say anything?!

See, this doesn't work. In Pokémafia LifeLight, I revealed myself as my actual, electric, pretty-much-confirmed-as-mafia role and managed to gain trust this way. Coming forward and revealing your role to appear innocent can be quite an effective mafia tactic.

Yes, thank you. Clearly Wario (I assume), who's mafia, made me (who's a townie) appear as mafia (they tried to target ReZ, but either way, it caused me to come up mafia).

See, this doesn't work. In Pokémafia LifeLight, I revealed myself as my actual, electric, pretty-much-confirmed-as-mafia role and managed to gain trust this way. Coming forward and revealing your role to appear innocent can be quite an effective mafia tactic.

As said above, I'm shit at mafia. There's a reason I hardly post until I'm accused of stuff.

And SRSLY, I was under no suspicion at the time, why would I do what you guys are describing when I didn't need to?

Ugh. I'll like...prove I'm town tonight. Or whatever. Do what the town wants me to do at night.

I have no other defence. Wario made me into mafia. It's clear. It's there.

Well the combination of people quick to lynch rather than like, y'know, read my posts makes me wonder. It certainly makes me think that it's most likely that you're both townies.

Diageo; my vote is No-lynch.

Well the combination of people quick to lynch rather than like, y'know, read my posts makes me wonder. It certainly makes me think that it's most likely that you're both townies.

Diageo; my vote is No-lynch.

I couldn't agree more.

Vote : No Lynch