NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

I was in between internets at that time :(

You and Rummy showed up online when the day had temporarily ended. That was really enervating.

That day shouldn't have ended in the first place, but I already spoke my mind, I'll let it rest.

Yeah but you didn't KNOW who I was... by definition my power with squirtle meant that you couldn't know. You might have guessed, but if I hadn't been forced to change into ivysaur I was planning to claim I was some random character and had the ability to use items, in the only case where I'd been targeted (by you) I would have claimed that I'd used the shell. If you'd downright lied, though, I would have roleclaimed :p

Still, we'll never know what would have really happened sadly. It would be interesting to go back and see how it all panned out, but alas we cannot. Damn you, space time continuum!

But everyone knew that Dannyboy was evil, they were just unable to post at the time.

I thought you were setting me up to be framed for ReZ's death to be honest. The force-vote was an incredibly powerful power (powerful power?), since making it obvious you were being influenced by the mafia was a killable offence.

You and Rummy showed up online when the day had temporarily ended. That was really enervating.

That day shouldn't have ended in the first place, but I already spoke my mind, I'll let it rest.

Fucking tell me about it, I saw the day end and go into night phase, and took the oppurtunity of my free time to browse the forums(tech and wii, as it happens) then didn't come back until far too late to see that it had all changed around, because I assumed y'kno, night phase was night phase, a solid rule and a solid thing. The fact I get a PM for an update/role correction/because an inactive player was replaced, and NOT for a MASSIVE issue in gameplay mechainc, kinda pissed me off, because if I had a PM when it happened, I'd have seen it and known whilst I was still on.