NEurope
Nicktendo

Rare collectables thread.

Forgot, i have one of them Megazords as well. Used quite a bit, and no box. Also have the Dragon-zord (again, used no box). And the White Tiger-zord, Red Dragon and Trojan-zords (Trojan has a box).

Damn you Rez, thought it wouldn't happen to me again.

Blast your oily hide!!

You can't complain about that, you're lucky enough to OWN one of those limited edition sets! (I so wish I could go back in time and get one of those...)

How did you manage to get yours out of interest?

You can't complain about that, you're lucky enough to OWN one of those limited edition sets! (I so wish I could go back in time and get one of those...)

How did you manage to get yours out of interest?

I won it in a competition from StreetsOnline (remember them? think amazon took them over) I had to answer a question, and do the usual tie breaker thing about how much I loved the Zelda games, which they must have enjoyed. And I got it through the post a week later.

What pissed me off though is that they decided to open it to have a nosy, and then put little sticky pads on the box to reseal it, which caused the box to tear ever so slightly.

Makes my piss sizzle to this very day! :(

I won it in a competition from StreetsOnline (remember them? think amazon took them over) I had to answer a question, and do the usual tie breaker thing about how much I loved the Zelda games, which they must have enjoyed. And I got it through the post a week later.

What pissed me off though is that they decided to open it to have a nosy, and then put little sticky pads on the box to reseal it, which caused the box to tear ever so slightly.

Makes my piss sizzle to this very day! :(

Out of interest, how much did you love the Zelda games?