NEurope
Nicktendo

Rare collectables thread.

Does anyone own anything of immense rarity. I have these 7 CDs which I got as a present from my ex-girlfriend about 4 years ago. I have no idea how much they're worth (can anyone enlighten me???), but they're pretty cool and I'd probably never sell them anyway :p

Top Left - Majora's Mask Orchestrations. 11 Songs from MM performed by an Orchestra (not sure which one...)

Top Right - Legend of Zelda sound collection. Compilation CD of the most memorable MIDI tunes from the NES, SNES, 64 and GC Zelda games.

Centre Left - Majora's Mask Soundtrack. Original MIDI soundtrack of the game. And of course, pretty epic.

Middle - Wind Waker Soundtrack. 2CD masterpiece of the original Wind Waker Soundtrack. Probably my favourite.

Centre Right - Ocarina of Time Soundtrack. All the MIDI audio tracks from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. It's amazing, like a journey through the game and story purely via sound.

Bottom Left - OOT Hyrule Symphony. Yes, it is a Koji Kondo led orchestration of the OOT soundtrack. Yes, it is incredible.

Bottom Right - Legend of Zelda "re-arranged" - 8 Tracks of newly recorded material inspired by OOT.

65bn91.jpg

I have a signed, first edition Goblet of Fire book, but it's in very used condition. :p Saw proper mint ones up for hundreds on eBay, mine'll be worth shit all I expect.

Also got a fairly poor quality Incredible Hulk annual from 1974. It stuns. And that famous issue of X-Men:

136-14.jpg

The Season 1 edition I have of Chuck is unlike any DVD case i've ever had and is not the one on sale now. Probably not rare but it means a lot to me dammit.

I've got some limited issue Star Wars comics somewhere, signed by the creators. 2 Sets of them. Got them years ago, with certificates of authentication, and never removed them from their packaging. Really should look them out as they're probably worth something now.

I got 3 Zelda CD's (the ones in the middle of Nicktendo's picture). Also have a collection of Beano and Dandy albums dating 30 years (some of them anyway). Think the oldest i have is 1970.

The Season 1 edition I have of Chuck is unlike any DVD case i've ever had and is not the one on sale now. Probably not rare but it means a lot to me dammit.

The one with the weird opening system, like some kind of lock?...I can't explain it but its unusual.

Umm the only thing I can think of is my signed fun. shirt. Which is rare because its homemade and as such is the only one but I doubt anyone other than me wants it.

The one with the weird opening system, like some kind of lock?...I can't explain it but its unusual.

Umm the only thing I can think of is my signed fun. shirt. Which is rare because its homemade and as such is the only one but I doubt anyone other than me wants it.

Yeah, that's the one. Don't know if your one does but the shit sticky stuff they used to keep the cardboard attached to the plastic never worked for me, kept coming off all the time. So i whipped out the super glue earlier today and it worked a charm. That cardboard won't be going anywhere soon :heh:

limited edition Nintendo DS (original). 3 months before UK release they were on the stars catalogue and I got one. Came with a demo for metroid: hunters and warioware. It may have come with Mario 64 too but I can't remember if I got that later. It came in a limited edition 'vip' box with a t-shirt with the DS logo and 'touch me' written on it. I think there were 3000 up for grabs from the catalogue.

I also have the legend of zelda collector's disc with Zelda, Zelda II, OoT, MM and a trial of Wind Waker (20 mins of the game) but I don't know how rare that is.

Issue #1 of gamesTM signed by shigeru miyamoto. Pretty much the only thing of any 'value' I have. I'm fairly sure it's a one-of-a-kind. When shigsy came to london for a signing issue #4 was out and there were a fair few people with that. Shigsy himself had a leaf through the mag too!

Anyway!

My dad's got some vintage wine that's worth hundreds per bottle that he bought for a tenner. Wine's a good area to invest in.

Not sure if it counts but I have a Panasonic Q fully boxed with everything in perfect condition.

I also have quite a few fully boxed and in perfect condition Generation 1 Transformers including Optimus Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Grimlock and the other Dinobots plus more.

Not rare but I think they are awesome the complete set of Collectors Edition Harry Potter books in red box. Awesome Christmas gift off of my best friend/ex gf.

I also have various videogames such as Panzer Dragoon Saga boxed.

Give it 20 years and I think this will be worth a fuck tonne.

I have one of them, with the box still in mint condition.

umm..

toys wise well..

I Have all the mighty max things with all the pieces for everyone

I've got Tracey Island and all the thunderbird vehicles to go with it. the Tracy Island box is still in good condition.

I've got the Ghostbusters fire station and all the vehicles / figures / cars (apart from Ecto 1 :( i broke it when i was a kid)

I've got far too many micro machines / micro machine cities and such like that.

I'm meant to be going through the loft in my parents house in October when they go on holiday to shift through the crap and get rid of what i dont want. I've got a feeling they'll be dissapointed when they get back as they'll be a lot of stuff left in the loft, and not alot thrown out.

as for consoles / games... I'd really need to post a picture of everything i've got. again when i'm back home doing a tidy i'll post pics.

off the top of my head one of the best things that could be worth alot is a Zelda Game & Watch.

I have Final Fantasy VII for the PC in mint condition.

Not any of these shitty resale DVD boxes or anything.

Big PC box, all the original stuff inside of it including competition and promo leaflets.

You don't actually find them on eBay much, but I saw one sell for 60 a year or so ago.

I'll sell it when I'm 50.

Yeah, that's the one. Don't know if your one does but the shit sticky stuff they used to keep the cardboard attached to the plastic never worked for me, kept coming off all the time. So i whipped out the super glue earlier today and it worked a charm. That cardboard won't be going anywhere soon :heh:

Yeah thats the same version I have as well

According to comicspriceguide.com #300 is worth $120 if first print.

Apparently the rarest Spidey comics I own are:

98968.jpg99037.jpg99241.jpg

Give it 20 years and I think this will be worth a fuck tonne.

Library-1447.jpg

I've got one of them. heavily used though.

Also got the set from the movie and about 4 others. Up in my attic atm, don't think I have any boxes though.

Have mentioned this before but I have this

Zelda_Majora_Mask_Limited_Edition_Adventure_Set.jpg

Comes with the game, T shirt, badges, CD soundtrack, poster, watch and a few other things

One of only 1000 made

No, I'm not selling it! :D

^ There was one of those limited edition Majora's Mask sets on ebay a week or so ago. The seller had a 'buy it now' for the small fee of £1,800.

I doubt he sold it.

A few things signed by Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa, a couple of things by Miyamoto.. naturally, Um, FOTR Complete recordings signed by Howard Shore.. I think that's it in regards to signings.

I have a load of other things.. too many to list really. I suppose in terms of things limited.. Gravity Suit Samus figure, only 250 in the world.. annnnd a 22" Polystone Sauron statue that is totally badass. I got loads really, but those are ones off the top of my head. Yeah.