NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Yakuza 4

11 hours ago, drahkon said:

There's some weird padding in this one...

Having to avoid the police while going from place A to B, then to C, followed by D and finally E is annoying.
Having to do another one of those journeys 5 minutes after reaching E is even worse.

Well, reached act 3 and I already don't care for the character. Can't even remember his name ::shrug: 

He's easily the weakest part of Yakuza 4. I wasn't a huge fan of him as a character or his story. 

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

He's easily the weakest part of Yakuza 4. I wasn't a huge fan of him as a character or his story. 

Hope it gets better with Kiryu - I assume he's the last character I'll play as :D 

Not sure how I feel about this entry, to be honest. The story, while interesting, is too compartmentalized for my taste. Same goes for the gameplay. Not very keen on playing multiple characters. I prefer to have everything "in one place". ::shrug: 

Got some freetime today, so I'll try to get Act 3 done.

Blergh, hate it when characters that have been corrupt, ruthless and evil the entire game go for a "there's an even bigger threat and I regret everything"-speech and the one who should hate them the most kinda forgives them :nono: 

For once have them get killed with their last words being "FUCK ALL YA'LL!"

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

Not sure how I feel about this entry, to be honest. The story, while interesting, is too compartmentalized for my taste. Same goes for the gameplay. Not very keen on playing multiple characters. I prefer to have everything "in one place". ::shrug: 

You won't enjoy Yakuza 5. There are 5 characters to mess about with in that entry.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You won't enjoy Yakuza 5. There are 5 characters to mess about with in that entry.

b147604f8e03fe27639b72b6db615970.gif

Sign in to follow this