NEurope
Raining_again

What drives you insane?

I hate it when people complain at you for waking up late. If I go to bed at 4am and wake up at 12pm. That doesn't make you lazy.

its not lazy really, its just ya know, don't be annoyed when other people/services don't follow your waking times. :heh:

I hate it when people complain at you for waking up late. If I go to bed at 4am and wake up at 12pm. That doesn't make you lazy.

I feel that. Just because I have a different sleeping pattern doesn't mean one is lazy.

I'm currently being driven insane by my eyessssss. Even though the eye surgery probably fixed my eye problem with about 85% (guesstimate), it feels like I currently have to learn how to use my eyes all over again. D:

Over the many years in my life I had taught myself how to use my eyes and adjust them so people wouldn't notice my eyes turning away funny. Now that my eye muscles have been adjusted I find it really hard to use my eyes properly. It's hard to explain...

Plus there's some double vision when I look at a certain angle. And headache, and eye ache keeping me up.

Luckily there's lolcats to cheer me up somewhat.

Keyboard hunting, I think I've finally found something that's cheap and has a ton of good reviews..

But still arghhhh!

Anyway, eenuh that made me giggle too much! Brilliant.

Keyboard hunting, I think I've finally found something that's cheap and has a ton of good reviews..

But still arghhhh!

I had that recently too. Tis a mighty pain. In the end I bought one for £7 from Sainsbury's. It's wired (Retro) but it does the job. The only downside is that the layout is a fraction different (minus qwerty obviously) so my once flawless typing regime needs to be altered.

But still arghhhh!

I know right! Had me laughing out loud haha. Plus it reminds me of Dramatic Cat.

I had that recently too. Tis a mighty pain. In the end I bought one for £7 from Sainsbury's. It's wired (Retro) but it does the job. The only downside is that the layout is a fraction different (minus qwerty obviously) so my once flawless typing regime needs to be altered.

I've decided to keep my wireless mouse and get a microsoft 3000, it's got some fab reviews and argos are selling it for 20quid (it's cheaper on amazong for 17, but with postage it adds up to the same and you have to wait for it.)

Hooray.

Haha Eenuh stop! :bowdown:

I've decided to keep my wireless mouse and get a microsoft 3000, it's got some fab reviews and argos are selling it for 20quid (it's cheaper on amazong for 17, but with postage it adds up to the same and you have to wait for it.)

I've kept my mouse too.

That cat looks like it's being strangled by its collar.