NEurope
Raining_again

What drives you insane?

I get annoyed by people who park in the Loading Bay outside where I work and try to rush you as you serve them before they get done by a traffic warden..

Needless to say, I take my time :D

Edited by nekunando

Ever since they brought in the LIKE and DISLIKE buttons on YOUTUBE most of the highest rated comments have been

"THUMBS UP IF YOU HATE JUSTIN BIEBER"

or

" 45 people MISSED the like button"

just bring back the star rating sigh

I have a friend who used to be so routinely late for everything that we started telling her to be there an hour later than the rest of us would be there. Subsequentially, she'd be foaming at the mouth with apologies for being an hour late when actually we'd only been there a minute or two.

Of course this all 'backfired' when she turned up on time. To stretch the joke out, we all decided to turn up an extra hour late, just to rub it in.

Ever since they brought in the LIKE and DISLIKE buttons on YOUTUBE most of the highest rated comments have been

or

You mean they're not plugging date sites? etc

or

I remember seeing that for the first time and thinking oh sweet jesus.

If that ever happens here, like....PLEASE THANK THIS POST. I will go crazy and kill all of you.

Even those too cute to kill. *looks at Coolness* *sniffs hair*

jesus I miss the ol days..

It's all I ever see when I browse the Yahoo news shizzle. Granted I've never been bothered to notice the YouTube ones.

People and their ridiculously over the top reactions/comments can drive me insane. People who don't listen. Stubborn people.

Maybe just people in general.

Oh and having stupid songs stuck in your head on repeat. Currently it's "Boom Boom Boom Boom" by the Venga Boys. And I don't know why.

I always find that a great way to get rid of a song stuck in your head is to replace it with another similarly adhesive track! Best way is to ask someone "I have a song stuck in my head, can you guess what it is?"

I stumbled on a website for doing just that. You basically press a button to start playing a random catchy song to replace the one in your head. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the URL, something along the lines of "unstick me".

Here's something that drives me insane: people clamouring for the "first post" after a news article/blog post etc..

Nobody ever cares if you're first. Nobody congratulates you. Nowhere is there a collection of the world's best "first" posters, a hall of fame with your picture and username hanging on the wall saying "he sure got a lot of first posts!"

Listen up, morons of the internet: Nobody is going to give a fuck. Ever. Fuck off.

I stumbled on a website for doing just that. You basically press a button to start playing a random catchy song to replace the one in your head. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the URL, something along the lines of "unstick me".

http://unhearit.com/

Here's something that drives me insane: people clamouring for the "first post" after a news article/blog post etc..

Nobody ever cares if you're first. Nobody congratulates you. Nowhere is there a collection of the world's best "first" posters, a hall of fame with your picture and username hanging on the wall saying "he sure got a lot of first posts!"

Listen up, morons of the internet: Nobody is going to give a fuck. Ever. Fuck off.

The next article I read I am going to congratulate the first poster, even if they didn't say anything about being first.

[/i]

Awesome site, thanks! Will probably be using that lots.

It just played one of my favourite songs too, "What is love?". =P

One just pooped into my mind while opening the box of my plastic encased mp3 player.

Opening plastic encased products can turn me into a madman.

At one I was close to re-enacting this scene:

One just pooped into my mind while opening the box of my plastic encased mp3 player.

Opening plastic encased products can turn me into a madman.

YES! In general, boxes and wrapping that appear unintended for opening. It's madness!

Well those boxes are intended to be opened by scissors. Anything else is just dangerous.

Well those boxes are intended to be opened by scissors. Anything else is just dangerous.

..maybe so, but where I work we sell scissors in a packet that needs to be opened with a pair of scissors..

Where is the logic in that? :eek:

As for the Curb Your Enthusiasm clip, I found that pretty funny :heh: I've been starting to watch it recently as there is an episode on More 4 every sunday night :smile: Only seen 2 episodes so far but I'm starting to get into it :hehe:

Edited by nekunando

Awesome site, thanks! Will probably be using that lots.

It just played one of my favourite songs too, "What is love?". =P

I just got keyboard cat song the rest of the song is hilarous, its just weird cat noises. This site is amazing.

When I spend ALL FREAKING MORNING doing chores then get told I'm being a lazy good for nothing.

I wrote a list for shopping, before my mum and sister get back from holidays. (on friday night, intended to do today) My old man decides he'll go out and do it, yet he has no clue what things my mum and sister want. He goes out and buys the yoghurts he eats, a small pack of lettuce, and 1 bottle of fizzy.

NAGHGHGHHG.

Not only do i have to chase round behind him... I also cleaned the kitchen and made dinner (because he sure as hell won't make anything for them). Then I went to ask my dad (very nicely I might add) if he would mind running the brush over the kitchen floor. He said that was fine. Got home from the gym and it wasn't done.... I asked him about it and he basically lost the bap and started shouting at me for doing nothing.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

When skin flakes rub onto you when you're drying yourself with a towel.

Euggggh.

Whenever people use :/

I visualise punching their smug fuckpizza of a face until it permanently looks like that.

I'm sure I've used that in the staff chat recently...

Anyway. People not responding to their emails when I'm being impatient!

Also, animal hating landlords.