NEurope
Raining_again

What drives you insane?

Moaning/Nagging parents.

They call it teenage angst.

I call it f**king annoying c**ts

Apple customer 'service' can bite my sack. The bastards actually tried to get me to pay £140 to replace a phone jack in my ipod.

a phone jack.

Well you ware holding it wrong. You're supposed to hold it in such a way that they can spy on you and invade your privacy.

The fact that I don't know which minor subject to choose...Swedish or Finnish. Eng + Swe is the basic combination for language teachers, but Swedish just doesn't interest me that much...I guess I might learn to like it though, who knows. Finnish, however, I'm much more into, but would possibly mean fewer job possibilities...

Talked to the career councellor, and she said that would just be better to go with one's interests than to force oneself to study something...Also, would it really matter if I had more job opportunities, if they were half interesting (Eng), half boring (Swe) anyway...

Edited by Ville

I didn't know iPods had Phone Jacks...

The ear/headphone port/slot/socket/jack.

Waiting in for deliveries, why have delivery times saying 9am til 5pm, sorry I didn't realise I had to put my life on hold just to receive a damn package.

I feel your pain. Royal Fail basically turn up whenever the fuck they like round my way. Not cool.

I feel your pain. Royal Fail basically turn up whenever the fuck they like round my way. Not cool.

Yeah, parcelforce do too. Apparently this is via courier (£200 speakers) and I'm supposed to get a text when they are arriving, not heard a bean and it's nearly 2pm..

Pah.

Dumbfucks winning on quiz shows. Just saw this dumb broad (20 year old "student") win £5000. She didn't even know what a carpenter was.

That old bitch on Millionaire was absolutely clueless the other day, and somehow walked away with 50 G's.

I booked something and it turned up a day late, after I booked a day off work :(

royal fail

Yeah, parcelforce do too. Apparently this is via courier (£200 speakers) and I'm supposed to get a text when they are arriving, not heard a bean and it's nearly 2pm..

Pah.

Hasn't turned up, bloody sister, I swear I don't know how I'm related to her.

People making nicknames out of real names.

For example, a fair few of my friends refer to me as Stephy. It's not right, it's irritating and makes me feel about 2.

I always refer to you as Stephy... *gulp*

Anyway, things that annoy me...

Well number one is being lied to. How difficult is it to either tell the truth or just say you'd rather not tell me. There's no need to lie about it. And I like to think I'm fairly good at knowing when someone isn't being honest with me - my past experience suggests I am anyway.

Next up, being deliberately ignored. If you're ignoring me, how am I ever going to work out what the heck happened and stop myself doing it again providing you have a reason of course. This I get a lot of too. I sent someone a mail the other day and it took them 10 days to reply. I stopped sending this person text messages some 4 months ago on the grounds they never replied to single one. They opened their reply with the line "Firstly please don't think I was ignoring this message" and I'm thinking, well maybe not this one, but what about all the rest?

I'm in the kitchen making some food so obviously, I need the worktop space and access to various things dotted about the room... so why, oh why, do people insist on suddenly deciding to do themselves' something to eat now I'm actually using the kitchen and taking up as much space as possible. Were those couple of hours when I stayed away not enough time for them? If it were the other way round, I know they'd be moaning about it. Now I've barely room to move and it's an accident waiting to happen.

Apple customer 'service' can bite my sack. The bastards actually tried to get me to pay £140 to replace a phone jack in my ipod.

a phone jack.

Did they ask you to look in and see what colour the spot was inside the jack? :nono:

I always refer to you as Stephy... *gulp*

Aha! Feel my wrath sir!

:p

Anyway, having my work copied, is annoying.

People who start a photo picture company based on the fact they have a SLR Camera.

Everything about the music industry for a long time pisses me off big time...

Edited by mcj metroid

When people lack punctuality. Repeated offences of tardiness should be punishable by death.

When people lack punctuality. Repeated offences of tardiness should be punishable by death.

Damn right. I'm one of these people that are usually early to anything, really annoys me when people obviously couldn't give a shit enough about you to like be on time. I used to meet someone who was regularly late, by half an hour or more.... :angry:

I agree with this! It's highly common over here.