NEurope
Raining_again

What drives you insane?

Mel GibsooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAARGH *fires wildly into the air*

Mel GibsooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAARGH *fires wildly into the air*

Even in Lethal Weapon?

If so, then I don't think we can be lovers anymore.

I thought of a new one... people who stick by someone who is being a complete and utter tool. Prime example is when a dude is a total douche to a girl and she just doesn't see it until it's too late. Or never sees it.

Similar is when someone can't see someone for what they really are and eventually the fact they don't see this gets in the way of your relationship. I call this the Oliver in The OC Season One Situation.

Lastly

*Goes on to say two more things* :p

People who noticeably sigh and act bored when doing something they may not enjoy. I hate it so much. I don't think you guys understand how much I hate it so this gif of a polar bear maliciously attacking a person is the best way I can represent my reaction to such cunty behaviour:

Oh my god! This : People who sigh when in a queue. Especially at the Post Office. IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE OR BREAST (If they're a woman or a fat man) FFS! We're all in the same boat. I actively try and smile when I'm in the PO queue.

Seriously though. Queue sighers. Scum of the fucking Earth.

*Goes on to say two more things* :p

Only squares play by the rules.

Even in Lethal Weapon?

If so, then I don't think we can be lovers anymore.

Especially in Leathal Weapon. I'm sorry Flink, it's over between us. We're just too... different.

Oh my god! This : People who sigh when in a queue. Especially at the Post Office. IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE OR BREAST (If they're a woman or a fat man) FFS! We're all in the same boat. I actively try and smile when I'm in the PO queue.

yes its horrible being on the till end of a queue sigher. I used to work in a shop, and this bloke queued up got so mad, that when it was his turn he slammed the stuff down and left the shop.

It actually really upset me at the time because.. 1, he was very rude.. and 2, i was new in my first ever job.. being an innocent naive young person it really got to me :(

Oh, here's one that's been ticking me off with the recent run of good weather - Cyclists who use the pavement and not the road. Any and everyone who does is a self centered dickless cunt bucket. It's rude, it's dangerous and makes you a self centered cock-mongeler. Either walk or risk the road and stop trying run me down.

I thought of a new one... people who stick by someone who is being a complete and utter tool. Prime example is when a dude is a total douche to a girl and she just doesn't see it until it's too late. Or never sees it.

That used to drive me insane. It depends really how much you let it bother you. Nowadays I just think...ok, you know they're a prick, yet you still like them? Sucks to be yoooou.

Queue pushers and sighers. A lethal c-c-c-cooombination.

Especially in Leathal Weapon. I'm sorry Flink, it's over between us. We're just too... different.

What the hell, man? Lethal Weapon is what every serious action film should strive to be. Nobody could have played Mel's role. Nobody! Ever!

Seriously, not even in Signs?

Oh, here's one that's been ticking me off with the recent run of good weather - Cyclists who use the pavement and not the road. Any and everyone who does is a self centered dickless cunt bucket. It's rude, it's dangerous and makes you a self centered cock-mongeler. Either walk or risk the road and stop trying run me down.

bikes are a pain in the ass on the road or the path. RUN THE BASTARDS OVER. :P

What the hell, man? Lethal Weapon is what every serious action film should strive to be. Nobody could have played Mel's role. Nobody! Ever!

Seriously, not even in Signs?

Especially Signs.

But especially Leathal Weapon.

When you're on holiday and you're the only one with a camera but it doesn't cross anyone else's mind to use it to take photos because, Heaven forbid, you might actually get to be in some of the holiday snaps.

That really fucks me off. Not just on holiday.

Also, cars. Seriously, don't be so fucking lazy. There's very little excuse. Cars are the cause of most of the world's problems - pollution, war (oil), the very structure of towns and cities, obesity. Not to mention car accidents.

Edited by Daft

bikes are a pain in the ass on the road or the path. RUN THE BASTARDS OVER. :P

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy cycling but I do it on the road! I put on a good helmet, I go with traffic and stop at lights. I don't set out to kill others on their way to work as a lot of other cyclists seem determined to.

Eating Taco's!

Is that a euphemism?

When you're on holiday and you're the only one with a camera but it doesn't cross anyone else's mind to use it to take photos because, Heaven forbid, you might actually get to be in some of the holiday snaps.

Oh man, I'm so guilty of this. I always let someone else be designated camera man. I need to fix that, it's seriously dickish.

Regarding the aggressive sales people of Phones 4u - I was once waiting for a friend at the point marked X below:

phones4u.jpg

There was a salesman inside Phones 4u who then left the shop and walked along the marked trajectory to try and sell me a contract. This was sufficiently amusing and annoying for me to pretend I didn't own a mobile at all, and argued back that they were useless when he then tried to sell me one.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy cycling but I do it on the road! I put on a good helmet, I go with traffic and stop at lights. I don't set out to kill others on their way to work as a lot of other cyclists seem determined to.

I'm not really bothered by cyclists, just a disgusting lack of lanes for them to use. It's never good being stuck doing 15mph behind a cyclist you cant get past. It often causes driver rage and accidents can happen.

People who freakin' park on double yellow lines

or near junctions

or covering the entire path

or parking on a turn in the road so you cannot see them

people who run across busy roads when theres a crossing A FEW FUCKING METERS AWAY.

people who can't fucking park properly. I'd like to be able to park in a space properly and be able to get out of my car.

Lazy bastards who have to park at the doorstep of the shop. fuck me they'd drive around the shop if they could!

People who don't indicate - yes..... i can read your mind.

People who treat those flat roundabouts like a junction instead of a roundabout, ie YOU FUCKING GIVE WAY TO PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT.

Since driving I have become a very angry person. :(

Especially Signs.

But especially Leathal Weapon.

...:weep:

You have no soul. You don't deserve the awesome 64 title in your name. You're just Gaggle. You are DEAD to me. :weep:

That really fucks me off. Not just on holiday.

Also, cars. Seriously, don't be so fucking lazy. There's very little excuse. Cars are the cause of most of the world's problems - pollution, war (oil), the very structure of towns and cities, obesity. Not to mention car accidents.

Hehe, I find with the camera stuff you need to be a bit more pushy and...ask for them to take pictures. Make up a phrase and then whore eet. "Picture time!" Or just drop lots of hints. "Wooow, this would be a great time for a natural photo of me standing next to this tree..."

It may work.

Also, cars, it's not always a laziness thing. For example, for me to get to work, it takes around 20 minutes by car, and most of the roads are dual carriageways or motorway roads. It would take an insane of amount of time to cycle there, there's no nearby train stations, and the buses don't stop nearby. It is quite a trek.

So, in essence, without a car, I would be out of a job. :heh:

The future, and answer to most problems would be a car that doesn't pollute, doesn't require oil, and causes you to exercise whilst you drive. Something like...this...

IT_%28South_Park%3B_The_Entity%29.jpeg

Since driving I have become a very angry person. :(

Ah yes. Jeremy Clarkson syndrome.

Oh man, I'm so guilty of this. I always let someone else be designated camera man. I need to fix that, it's seriously dickish.

I had to ask my friend a few times to take a photo of me. If that wasn't bad enough (and really, it's kind of embarrassing), the composition of his photos were so awful I might as well not have bothered. Just abysmal. He's also one of these people who will never admit he is bad at anything so when I eventually pointed this out he went into denial mode. So frustrating.

The world would be a much better place if there were two of me.

Hehe, I find with the camera stuff you need to be a bit more pushy and...ask for them to take pictures. Make up a phrase and then whore eet. "Picture time!" Or just drop lots of hints. "Wooow, this would be a great time for a natural photo of me standing next to this tree..."

It may work.

Yeah, it's not normally too big a problem just when I went away last week. Those lot were as thick as shit. Was doing my nut in.

Also, I much way way prefer spontaneous photos. :heh:

Edited by Daft

...:weep:

You have no soul. You don't deserve the awesome 64 title in your name. You're just Gaggle. You are DEAD to me. :weep:

Yeah well you never understood me anyway. :weep:

Oh, and just so you know, I faked every orgasm.

Yeah well you never understood me anyway. :weep:

Oh, and just so you know, I faked every orgasm.

Yeah well...

I faked doing "eet" with you. Lets just say that your vegetables will need washing. Lots of scrubbing.

Having an appointment at a doctor's office only to be still waiting there for two hours. Grrr.

Happened yesterday with the eye doctor. Had to hurry back from my driving lesson to be at my appointment in time (I was). Then we were sitting in the waiting room for an hour before they let us into the practice room. A woman did some tests (the usual what letter do you see) before she left.

Thennnn we were waiting in there for another 45 minutes! With absolutely nothing to do, not even music playing. I was going crazy in there. D:

It was 9 pm by the time we got to leave and go home. =(

I think personally cars are ideal, sure the petrol part isn't and the pollution, but frankly I find it a damn sight cheaper than using a fucking bus or train to get home. It actually costs me less in petrol to get two hours to home and back than it does to buy a train return ticket. Buses wise I wouldn't even imagine how I'd get home. Cars in essence can and will always be for me a better mode of transport until the uk government forces train services to low their prices.

As for cyclists, I'm all for cyclists lanes, but why do they get their own lanes and I have to pay to insure myself, mot and pay road tax, and they get their own lanes?!

Yes I realise I'm a lot bigger, with an engine blah blah blah. But damnit it's not even 9am and this bugs me today.

Anyway, speaking of which, getting up early for parcels that could infact take all day. Y'know the ones, when they say ''your package will be delivered by courier today'', but they don't tell you when and you have to take the day off to spend all day by yourself doing nothing to wait for a parcel that may turn up at 5pm instead of the highly unlikely 9am.

Ouch Eenuh, that's awful! It reminds me of the drop in apppointments at my uni, they did drop in sessions for about 3/4 months, ridiculous when its only for 3 hours a week and you can't make an appointment, if you had an emergency you had to sit and wait like everyone else..it was irritating.

I think personally cars are ideal, sure the petrol part isn't and the pollution, but frankly I find it a damn sight cheaper than using a fucking bus or train to get home. It actually costs me less in petrol to get two hours to home and back than it does to buy a train return ticket. Buses wise I wouldn't even imagine how I'd get home. Cars in essence can and will always be for me a better mode of transport until the uk government forces train services to low their prices.

As for cyclists, I'm all for cyclists lanes, but why do they get their own lanes and I have to pay to insure myself, mot and pay road tax, and they get their own lanes?!

Yes I realise I'm a lot bigger, with an engine blah blah blah. But damnit it's not even 9am and this bugs me today.

Anyway, speaking of which, getting up early for parcels that could infact take all day. Y'know the ones, when they say ''your package will be delivered by courier today'', but they don't tell you when and you have to take the day off to spend all day by yourself doing nothing to wait for a parcel that may turn up at 5pm instead of the highly unlikely 9am.

Ouch Eenuh, that's awful! It reminds me of the drop in apppointments at my uni, they did drop in sessions for about 3/4 months, ridiculous when its only for 3 hours a week and you can't make an appointment, if you had an emergency you had to sit and wait like everyone else..it was irritating.

I agree that cyclists should pay insurance - although insurance for a bike won't be a significant amount

Road tax maybe, but bike lanes benefit drivers more than cyclists... it leaves the road free for cars to get past and reduces congestion.. I'm sure its very little difference to a cyclist whether there is a lane or not.

definitely agree with the public transport bit... over here you HAVE to get a car the minute you turn of age. Yeah, where I live (about 2 miles out of town) has a bus service that is ok, but if you go out to where /nando/ lives (a good 5 miles maybe more?), the bus services are non existant. Useless!

God I absolutely hate cyclists, the vast majority of them at least. When they're not on the pavement they're running red lights or undertaking big lorries turning left. I'm sure there's more but I'm too enraged just thinking about it. I really really hate them.