NEurope
Shorty

The Official N-E Quiz 100 Question Special (Scores Updated)

lol...

Q76

PS (Home) Button

Start

Select

D-left

D-up

D-right

D-down

L1

L2

L3

R1

R2

R3

Reset button

triangle

circle

square

cross

How will the Rock, Pare, Scissors question work now that you've revealed it? Or have you written new ones.

You can answer 1 more question.

49. Manchester Orchestra. From left to right in the pic: Chris Freeman, Andy Hull, Jonathan Corley, Robert McDowell, Jeremiah Edmond.

And your simplify question... that's not what I got but I haven't actually done this stuff for ages so I'm going to ask a math whizz to check it.

Perhaps you meant something different than it actually says? If I remember my math correctly, and I believe I do, the simplification I did is correct.

it all depends on the 2, if it meas times two then I think you're right, however if it means squared then the answer should be

46. P1000123.jpg

I can't listen to the film sound clip one 87, even when I made it into a normal video in a preview post, it's a "Private Video"...

Ah, that makes sense. It also explains why the twos came after the parantheses and not before as is standard. Shorty was just being silly and forgetting to add the ^ to indicate that it's exponentiation and not multiplication.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

sixaxis_memory_ps3.jpg

:sad:

21. R, P, S, S, P, S, R, R, P, P, R, S, P, R, S, S, R, P, R, R

49. Manchester Orchestra. From left to right in the pic: Chris Freeman, Andy Hull, Jonathan Corley, Robert McDowell, Jeremiah Edmond.
Correct. Did you just know that, or did you find it with reverse image search?

it all depends on the 2, if it meas times two then I think you're right, however if it means squared then the answer should be
Ah, that makes sense. It also explains why the twos came after the parantheses and not before as is standard. Shorty was just being silly and forgetting to add the ^ to indicate that it's exponentiation and not multiplication.

Ah. Sincere apologies. It is meant to be squared. Originally I had it in superscript but that was seemingly lost during various acts of copy+paste from here to my notes and back again. You can both have two points because, in a sense, you both solved separate questions fully.

I can't listen to the film sound clip one 87, even when I made it into a normal video in a preview post, it's a "Private Video"...
Another mistake on my part... should be fixed now.

21. R, P, S, S, P, S, R, R, P, P, R, S, P, R, S, S, R, P, R, R
For this go I decided to go with 19xPaper 1xRock (as seen earlier) So that would be...

L D W W D W...

You win! Wow, I thought I was going to remain unbeatable at my new sport of "pre-determined RPS".

87. The Fugitive - Tommy Lee Jones character with the put down :)

Dammit! Beaten by gmac! haha. Well done, dude! :D

84. A red one :p

...hey, I've noticed some of these questions have straightforward answers so, why not?

Anyone can answer another two questions from now til the end of Monday.

84. A red one :p

Not the answer I was after, I'm afraid ;)

Correct!

94. OXJAM! Nami is taking part in the supervising of it :)

32. Ford KA/Corsa.

I was looking for your gamercard on my xbox, I thought I had you as a friend!

53. I would rather be attacked by a dozen duck sized horses, because they couldn't really do much damage, but a horse sized duck would be lethal!

56. Perfect Dark was released on the xbox live arcade on the 17th March 2010 according to Major Nelson's blog

63. I would guess that you have to press 9 before ringing to dial out, so you would get nobody.

66. 16th of September 2005

63. Domino's Pizza in Chalk Farm, London.

Question 46 needs to be taken out of the list, I just solved it too... As you want to answer in the format given, the only way to have said format is for the 2's to mean squared, so I think Gmac should get the point.

wallpaper-330076.jpg

Edited by The fish

94. OXJAM! Nami is taking part in the supervising of it :)

32. Ford KA/Corsa.

I was looking for your gamercard on my xbox, I thought I had you as a friend!

Correct and correct. You probably do, but I recently changed my Gamertag... look for the name you don't remember adding :heh:

4. Very

18. C

Both correct. I do have a giraffe screen cleaner, but it's in my drawer.

29. Contact lens parasites

Yep and good pic!

53. I would rather be attacked by a dozen duck sized horses, because they couldn't really do much damage, but a horse sized duck would be lethal!

56. Perfect Dark was released on the xbox live arcade on the 17th March 2010 according to Major Nelson's blog

That is the only correct answer to the first question. And the second one is correct according to Wikipedia

63. I would guess that you have to press 9 before ringing to dial out, so you would get nobody.

66. 16th of September 2005

63 was close enough. I would actually get reception, but you got the trick :heh: 16/9/05 is right.

63. Domino's Pizza in Chalk Farm, London.

Question 46 needs to be taken out of the list, I just solved it too... As you want to answer in the format given, the only way to have said format is for the 2's to mean squared, so I think Gmac should get the point.

wallpaper-330076.jpg

63 answered just before you I'm afraid. And 5... what? 5 what!

69. I found this out by pure fluke:

What would you do first if it broke out?
Kill Phil.

What did I do?

Phil/Philip = Happenstance's name

Not sure if he's classed as a mod but I'll go with Dan Dare (Dan T Phillips). If there is someone else official with the surname Philip/Philips then I'm just really unlucky. :p

84. I'll go with....

21810586_m.jpg&t=1

Cox!