NEurope
Shorty

The Official N-E Quiz 100 Question Special (Scores Updated)

1. Bo Peep, Mr Potato Head, Slink Dog, Lenny, Hockey Puck, Rex, Little Green Men, Army Men, Mr Shark (I believe that was his name), R.C.

Edited by Ashley

1. Bo Peep, Mr Potato Head, Slink Dog, Woody, Hockey Puck, Rex, Little Green Men, Army Men, Mr Shark (I believe that was his name), R.C.

You cannae have Woody, pet.

It says in the question, like.

Edited to get it up to date. I'm giving out points half on a whim half with reason.

The link in question 87. does not lead to a sound clip.
I have fixed that, thanks :)
tbf that question could go either way!
Well no, if I hold up 6 fingers and ask how many fingers I'm holding up, I'm not gonna accept 2 as an answer am I? ;)

Sorry to Maddog, but jayseven is right. You're free to guess another though so go for a tougher one!

Does that mean I failed?

Can I answer 36?

Think I know 9 actually...

Hm yeah Ashley editing is naughty ;) But since I've said you're wrong, and nobody else has had a go, you get the point.

51 - 18

10 Char

Wronggggg :D

33. Trick question, Goafer has two cars. A Scirocco and a Polo.
You are both right and wrong. Your answers were right, but it wasn't a trick question. I just forgot about the polo. You get a point per car :heh:
59. 8E3CB9 is the RGB hex color code for purple.
Noice. Edited by Shorty

Damn Jodie and her pussycats.

-----

Edited by Shorty
realised i did owe you that first one

3 points woo. I'm glad you are rewarding the people who aren't taking the easy way out.

Aww, that sucks. If the points were disclosed beforehand, I bet more people would try those questions sooner rather than them being left til the end. :(

Also, I demand 1 point for each of my Chris'! Including an extra for Christ the Great!

Damn your sneaky edits Shorty :p But out of curiosity, was I right?

And I think having the points revealed after the answer is more fun. Makes it more of a lucky dip than striving for the highest points.

You were right, Ashley :)

Awesome. Although to be fair I do want his kids as they are bloody amazing. Those The Format/fun./video game loving kids!

Numero 48

Depends really on personal preferance. Mine is Roger Moore, but yours could be Sean Connery, Daniel Craig, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan for all i know.

I shall place the guess on Sean Connery

Was I not in the scoreboard? I have a vague feeling I removed myself when I did 3 rounds in a row or something. If I were playing, I'd answer 16. Come on guys!

28 - Rear Window. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. One of his "greats". Released in 1954 and was very successful. Main stars are the gorgeous Grace Kelly and James Stewart.

I could go on :p

If you look at my signature, it's obvious how I knew, hehe.

Oh, by the way, can I try another question or do I have to wait?

Edited by Frank
Automerged Doublepost

21) Paper x 19 in a row, then I'll go for a sturdy rock for go #20.

84. What type of apple is this?

roighj.jpg

84. Pink Lady. I think I know what it is if it isn't that, and then if it isn't THAT, then its a poor example of what it is, and I think I'd know what its a poor example of.

Why I think its a Pink Lady? There are few apples that have such clear definement of multiple colours. As you can see the yellowish green doesn't particularly fade into the deep pinkish red, they're quite clear cut. Also the skin looks the right texture and unblemished.

I know my apples.

Also lol = I wondered why you asked me that.

Edited by ReZourceman