NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Night 7

The big eared character was looking for the Canadian guy, who just happened to be looking for the big eared character. They both looked at each other, and parted ways. The tattooed man made sure the big eared character was in no danger.

The red haired women sprinted around town, looking for her target. Her target was nowhere to be seen. She ran to his house, and saw him lounging about, doing nothing.

The spiky character sped around the town looking for the robot. The spiky character found the robot in his house reading a report on something.

Player List (9)

Dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Majority is 5.

Day 8 begins now.

Night 7

The big eared character was looking for the Canadian guy, who just happened to be looking for the big eared character. They both looked at each other, and parted ways. The tattooed man made sure the big eared character was in no danger.

The red haired women sprinted around town, looking for her target. Her target was nowhere to be seen. She ran to his house, and saw him lounging about, doing nothing.

The spiky character sped around the town looking for the robot. The spiky character found the robot in his house reading a report on something.

Day 8 begins now.

YEAHSO I targeted Ell. I'm obviously the Canadian guy, he's the big earred character (likes cheese apparently, yellow footware, so a mouse of some kind)

'The tattooed man made sure the big eared character was in no danger.'

Was the tatooed man mafia? If so, Ell almost certainly is too.

Also: I found out the other day that Smeagol (sp?) is a robot of some kind. Didn't help much so I didn't bother to say.

'He is a robot, with bright blue eyes. He appears to wear long dark detective type coat. You notice that he was carrying a document titled "Post Mortem".'

Though the post-mortem bit is interesting, didn't really think anything of it. (Night 5 btw)

Thought I'd throw this all out there as we're nearing endgame!

Stick with vote Gizmo again

At this point, everyone is confirmed Good except for Gizmo and Paj Meen Ah. And since Gizmo is the inactive one, we can safely say he's mafia.

I thought we had found out he was evil yesterday anyway? If it's not him it's paj but as there was no night kill it makes sense that the last member is inactive.

Vote: Gizmo

Incidentally I assume I'm the guy lounging in his house who the long haired lady targeted. Is that you jonnas or am I confused? I assume this means you trust me now that Rez is gone and has stopped trying to get me lynched :-)

Incidentally the robot reading the post mortem could me the robot out of the penny arcade comics? It looks like he gets reports on the death each night. Obviously.

I know your character now Dan, can't believe I didn't realise it before!

It's kind of obvious who I am.

I can confirm smeagol is good. He is the robot that saved me the other night. Either that or he's a proctecting mafia not doing his job very well. I've proven I'm good and been shown I'm good by investigators before so the tattooed man must be good.

YEAHSO I targeted Ell. I'm obviously the Canadian guy, he's the big earred character (likes cheese apparently, yellow footware, so a mouse of some kind)

'The tattooed man made sure the big eared character was in no danger.'

Was the tatooed man mafia? If so, Ell almost certainly is too.

Also: I found out the other day that Smeagol (sp?) is a robot of some kind. Didn't help much so I didn't bother to say.

'He is a robot, with bright blue eyes. He appears to wear long dark detective type coat. You notice that he was carrying a document titled "Post Mortem".'

Though the post-mortem bit is interesting, didn't really think anything of it. (Night 5 btw)

Thought I'd throw this all out there as we're nearing endgame!

Stick with vote Gizmo again

Then Ell is Mickey Mouse? And the robot with blue eyes and a coat could be do-do-do-do-do-doo-doo-Inspector Gadget? Though, that Post Mortem bit would make no sense, so hes probably not. Only robot kinda dude I could think of with a detective kinda coat, and I'm not sure if he's even blue eyed.

I thought we had found out he was evil yesterday anyway? If it's not him it's paj but as there was no night kill it makes sense that the last member is inactive.

Incidentally I assume I'm the guy lounging in his house who the long haired lady targeted. Is that you jonnas or am I confused? I assume this means you trust me now that Rez is gone and has stopped trying to get me lynched :-)

Incidentally the robot reading the post mortem could me the robot out of the penny arcade comics? It looks like he gets reports on the death each night. Obviously.

Long-haired? It says red-haired? That isn't you anyway, I'm so jarred by character swappering and Paj used it again when it'd be expressed that he shouldn't, so I roleblocked him just in case he did again as mafia to cause us some confusion.

Who is Gizmo, and who is Paj? I know Paj can character swap, but now who he is. I can't remember much about Gizmo.

For the record:

Dan-likes-trees - Canadian man (Probably Scott Pilgrim. Probably good.)

Dyson - Sonic (probably good. He outed Shadow as evil early on)

Ellmeister - Big eared character (Probably Mickey Mouse. Most certainly good)

Gizmo - No clue (probably the long haired man, and a mafioso)

Jonnas - Tattooed man (Good. I will reveal the character once the game ends, though feel free to guess :heh:)

Nintendohnut - Devil (Good/Neutral)

Paj Meen Ah - Muscled man (X-Men guy. Chance of being mafia, as he did not act yesterday, either)

Rummy - Red-haired girl (Likely good. CB's character, so I'll assume Pippi Longstocking or something :heh:)

Sméagol - Robot (Inspector Gadget? Robocop? Probably good.)

If Gizmo isn't the last guy, Paj is.

Final vote: Gizmo

I guess he's the last one, either that or Paj's the last one. Either way, it really does seem they've given up. Too bad, it's a bit of a anti-climax to an otherwise great (and for me first) game.

If Giz is the last one, we'll know when Maddog shows up. Ah, and don't I get a report of some sorts, Maddog? :p

I'll reveal my character fully after the game by the way, but someone has already guessed it.

You were the only one left still putting up a fight, weren't you? Another reason why we should've lynched Gizmo first ;).

(Oh did you guys like Diageo and my's argument for the first 3 days or something lol. Didn't even work) :p

Haha, I kept getting back at that, reading it again.. It's why I always suspected Paj's involvement.

Are we even allowed to be talking to you? I guess you could say you have hired a Psychic to contact us from beyond the grave.

I would probably want to be incinerated when I happened to die, don't want to waste limited space.

Also we will discuss this further when this is over, which it seems to be close to.

Majority is 5

5 - Gizmo (Jonnas, dan-likes-trees, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, Sméagol)

A majority had been reached!

The long haired man couldn't talk them out of it. The town were fixated on lynching him.

Gizmo is dead. He was James May.

may460.jpg

He was the mafias force voter.

Player list (8)

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol