NEurope
MadDog

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

Nevermind, looks kinda like the tattooed man is a protector. Did we ever see any more of a robot that appeared in some of the earlier writeups?

I don't believe we did. But then we still don't have an answer as to why Moogle appeared as The Devil, but no one cares about these things so its fine.

Assuming you're not evil and targetted Moogle like you said you did, of course. Also assuming there were no interfering factors, also. Though, Dohnut has yet to appear and explain it himself, but I don't know why...

Assuming you're not evil and targetted Moogle like you said you did, of course.

Which Moogle confirmed as he said he got a PM saying I targeted him.

Which Moogle confirmed as he said he got a PM saying I targeted him.

Nintendohnut was the one who received a PM, not Moogle. Moogle was roleblocked.

Nintendohnut was the one who received a PM, not Moogle. Moogle was roleblocked.

Okay, well whatever, he lied about that too.

No he didn't. I have explained this before but your conveniently ignoring it. We both got all of the same pms and if you look back a page or two you will see that I have posted those pms almost verbatim. I cannot explain why it said the red character targeted the red character when the pm we received said you targeted moogle. It possibly was a mistake by maddog. I don't know. But you're bringing up an entirely pointless point about you targeting someone and the writeup saying something different. Maybe you were redirected to me? No idea.

Rummy, sorry if I've missed something but what do you want me to explain?

Someone has said we need one more vote to lynch Rez. Unwound think that the remaining mafia members are among those voting for gizmo if Rez is evil as has been confirmed. Someone just change vote so we can move on with the game and get rid of one of the last mafia members?!

Come on people!

Apologies for spelling errors. My iPod doesn't really understand words.

I'll do what I said I'll do:

vote tranformation: ReZourceman

I've given Paj and Giz enough time to respond? I know for a fact Paj was online yesterday.

Anyway, now we just have to wait for Maddog. I hope people consider my suggested targets for the night.

I actually PMd MadDog to see if it was a mistake and he informed me it wasn't.

Oh well now I'm dead anyway. I was looking for the person with the jam jar, which is why I was interested that Jayseven was a thief. I figure the person with the jam jar is a mafia member, as it stood I couldn't win the game, when I (would have) become a jam doughnut anyone to night kill me would be covered in jam for the remainder of the game and I'd become a normal roleblocker. (And would have been able to win the game)

Whoever has the jam ; I hate you. :(

In all honesty, I was kind of intrigued, and would actually have loved to see it happening. Alas, I was the only one I think ;). Well except for you of course.

I was highly suspicious of you at some point (well to be specific, the Moogleviper incident), but my priorities kept changing. I still think Gizmo would've been a better choice, but the Nintendohnut won't budge.

Not according to the information I received last night. And as I showed the other day, my information about evil people is correct. So there's either something about your role that makes you appear evil, or you're just lying right to your grave.

Majority is 6

2 - Gizmo (dan-likes-trees, ReZourceman)

6 - ReZourceman (Jonnas, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Dyson, Ellmeister, Sméagol)

A majority has been reached!

The town felt he was too dangerous to keep alive. They all gathered around, and a townie pulled out a knife...and cut him into small pieces. He then shared the pieces with his fellow townies.

ReZourceman is dead. He was a Doughnut...

krispy_kreme_glazed_doughnut.jpg

He was the mafias roleblocker.

Player List (9)

Dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Majority is 5

Night 7 starts now!

Oh well, well played ;).

Can't wait for your crazy stories in the next game :P.

Any idea when the sun comes up Maddog?

Right, ReZ is being voted/killed first day/night next mafia just for this. Bitch.

Actually, I wouldn't mind lasting to the end of one of these one day. :p

4. I've only received 4 PMs...come on guys.

Someone prevent auto merge please.